Whos bi on here

First time I ever tried it I had a guy stop by to discuss sharing my wife and he started watching the videos I made and was impressed and he asked if I would mind if he masterbate and I told him that was fine and I was so turned on by by it he caught me watching and he said I can sit closer and watch if I like and when I did he asked if I wanted to try it and I was told that no one can find out and he layed back and I leaned over him and sucked on him for like 20 minutes and I was really getting into it and he put his hand on my head and he said he’s getting ready to cum and I cupped his balls balls and he said to keep your lips tight and don’t stop and I unbuttoned my pants and started jerking off and he moaned and said let me help you do that and he was jerking me from behind and I was little surprised how good it tasted and apparently it really turned me on because he used 2 fingers and when I swallowed I started cuming
Want to watch me jerk my cock to your wife😜

I have been sucked and I have sucked back but only with partners, exgf or exwife, present. I even went a bit further during a GB situation, not that I could do anything about it at the time as I was pinned down. Yet I have never had the urge to kiss a guy, not sure if this is Bi or just sex mad
I never did either, it seems most guys are attracted to cock, not the man.