Whos bi on here

I’m married and bi . My wife doesn’t know I’m bi. I’ve shared her a few times which is awesome. But my first kiss with a man was the most passionate I’ve ever had. Also when I’m with a man my cock is so much harder. My best blow job was from a man too 🤷‍♂️

for years I sucked cocks and let males fuck my sissy-pussy and yes I prefer a woman to peg me with her strapon cock. I never let the male kiss me. But about 5 years ago I had my first real sissy orgasm and came like a woman. After that if the male wanted to kiss me - I say kiss me like I am a woman.
I’m married and bi . My wife doesn’t know I’m bi. I’ve shared her a few times which is awesome. But my first kiss with a man was the most passionate I’ve ever had. Also when I’m with a man my cock is so much harder. My best blow job was from a man too 🤷‍♂️
you should lick her pussy clean every time you fuck her then after the sixth time - say I fantasized that you fucked a cock earlier today and I am licking his cum from your pussy.

for years I sucked cocks and let males fuck my sissy-pussy and yes I prefer a woman to peg me with her strapon cock. I never let the male kiss me. But about 5 years ago I had my first real sissy orgasm and came like a woman. After that if the male wanted to kiss me - I say kiss me like I am a woman.

you should lick her pussy clean every time you fuck her then after the sixth time - say I fantasized that you fucked a cock earlier today and I am licking his cum from your pussy.
Omg. That sounds so hot. You’re my kind a guy . We’re going away an over night next weekend. I’ve bought a cock ring and handcuffs etc. looking forward to a kinky weekend

Ive sucked cock before, mostly in the heat of the moment. Only sucked cock once solo. The guy basicly played me into sucking his cock but thats a different story.
But I dont wake up every day saying "I want to suck cock"
Does that make me bi?

Ive sucked cock before, mostly in the heat of the moment. Only sucked cock once solo. The guy basicly played me into sucking his cock but thats a different story.
But I dont wake up every day saying "I want to suck cock"
Does that make me bi?
There seems to be a debate on this question and some with firm opinions. Personally not a fan of labels and although I have sucked my fair share of cocks in MFM with wife and solo I do not call myself Bi. I have stuck with "cock friendly" when asked. I would not consider you bisexual based on your post but then that's my opinion. I know bisexual men and they are in to much more intimate relationships than I would be comfortable getting involved in. This is the primary reason I do not classify myself as bisexual but there are other reasons. For me, occasionally sucking cock does not meet the bar especially when you are in an open relationship that involves MFM scenarios and you will be in situations where this type of "play" would add to the adventure.