Whos bi on here

richard has been transforming into rachel...wearing panties, bras nylons etc...and has begun to also service my bf/dom. not sure what to think about this. he says hes comfortable being a sissy cuckold but honestly, not sure. i have been making him sleep in our spare bedroom for past several months until i can come to terms with this

• Love
Reactions: Tof82 and nicebiguy
richard has been transforming into rachel...wearing panties, bras nylons etc...and has begun to also service my bf/dom. not sure what to think about this. he says hes comfortable being a sissy cuckold but honestly, not sure. i have been making him sleep in our spare bedroom for past several months until i can come to terms with this
Sometimes it takes a while for interest in new situations to develop. Does your pussy get wet thinking about it?

This has been going on for about six months now when i first caught him wearing my things. I was initially very upset with him. He informed me that he has always had this desire and had been dressing in my things for a long time. He was glad he got caught and could now be out in the open and yes, it certainly makes sense when we have met my bf/dom at a hotel when richard would suck his cock. I thought i knew everything about this man after being married for over 26 years but I can see I still have much to learn, lol. I told him to please stop wearing my things and get his own which he has. And yes, I suppose as long as i have a bf/dom, I suppose I shouldnt be too upset with him and his little dicklette, lol

See how you feel in a few months, im sure he will be happy if you got a real man to satisfy you, x
Yes o course, and truthfully i'm not sure I mind as much as I think i do. I mean, it was his idea pushing me to be with other men, so if this is the natural progression of things, I can only assume that this was also part of his plan

Reactions: nicebiguy
This has been going on for about six months now when i first caught him wearing my things. I was initially very upset with him. He informed me that he has always had this desire and had been dressing in my things for a long time. He was glad he got caught and could now be out in the open and yes, it certainly makes sense when we have met my bf/dom at a hotel when richard would suck his cock. I thought i knew everything about this man after being married for over 26 years but I can see I still have much to learn, lol. I told him to please stop wearing my things and get his own which he has. And yes, I suppose as long as i have a bf/dom, I suppose I shouldnt be too upset with him and his little dicklette, lol
Sometimes guy doesn't tell everything for fear of losing wlfee.

Last edited:
Sometimes guy don't tell everything for fear of losing wlfee.
Yes so it seems. And perhaps if this was discovered earlier in our marriage it most likely would have not gone over very well and probably have divorced. Now however, after being arried for so long, and given our current situation, I suppose it simply is what it is at this point

Reactions: nicebiguy
Yes so it seems. And perhaps if this was discovered earlier in our marriage it most likely would have not gone over very well and probably have divorced. Now however, after being arried for so long, and given our current situation, I suppose it simply is what it is at this point
Does it excite you at all?

Does it excite you at all?
Yes, I think so. I find it especially fascinating to watch as he sucks my bf's cock, and yes, he has taken his semen in his mouth. It's actually pretty wild. I know my bf/dom likes to have richard sit in a chair next the bed and have him watch and rub himself thru his panties...and honestly, i am often surprised how quickly he ejaculates in them

Reactions: Tof82 and nicebiguy
Yes, I think so. I find it especially fascinating to watch as he sucks my bf's cock, and yes, he has taken his semen in his mouth. It's actually pretty wild. I know my bf/dom likes to have richard sit in a chair next the bed and have him watch and rub himself thru his panties...and honestly, i am often surprised how quickly he ejaculates in them
To me that's very hot. I think it's important that you seem to be OK with it now and get excited about his m/m interaction. I'm sure if he knows that he'll feel better too. He's pretty lucky having a hot wife like you.

Last edited:
I’m married and bi . My wife doesn’t know I’m bi. I’ve shared her a few times which is awesome. But my first kiss with a man was the most passionate I’ve ever had. Also when I’m with a man my cock is so much harder. My best blow job was from a man too 🤷‍♂️
I personally never kissed guys i just enjoy worshipping cock with my mouth it’s the feel and taste that I like and I have topped a guy once bare and he was 13 years older than me and I just have a fetish for pleasing older men;)