Whos bi on here

I am married (over 43 years), had an experience with another teenage boy when I was 13, but lived a pretty normal heterosexual life since, until fairly recently. Sex with the wife has become less and less frequent and not really being interested in an affair I turned my attention on-line for getting off. In so doing, I started becoming bi-curious. Over time the curiosity increased and one of my fantasies was cuckold/stag-vixen related.

Imagining watching my wife get fucked by other men is a turn on. Then thinking about participating in that scenario was also a turn on. Those thoughts led to imagining that I was stroking that other man and even sucking his cock in front of my wife.

I started connecting on-line with other married guys that were in similar situations. What I found was other guys that decided instead of going out and finding another woman to fuck, why not just play with another guy. Soon I connected in person with another guy and since have sucked three or four guys and stroked another four or five. So, I guess that would make me bi, but I am not big on labels.

I know that at this point I am not interested in anything but stroking and sucking.

I am married (over 43 years), had an experience with another teenage boy when I was 13, but lived a pretty normal heterosexual life since, until fairly recently. Sex with the wife has become less and less frequent and not really being interested in an affair I turned my attention on-line for getting off. In so doing, I started becoming bi-curious. Over time the curiosity increased and one of my fantasies was cuckold/stag-vixen related.

Imagining watching my wife get fucked by other men is a turn on. Then thinking about participating in that scenario was also a turn on. Those thoughts led to imagining that I was stroking that other man and even sucking his cock in front of my wife.

I started connecting on-line with other married guys that were in similar situations. What I found was other guys that decided instead of going out and finding another woman to fuck, why not just play with another guy. Soon I connected in person with another guy and since have sucked three or four guys and stroked another four or five. So, I guess that would make me bi, but I am not big on labels.

I know that at this point I am not interested in anything but stroking and sucking.
it seems to progress , meaning the more you do it, the more you want to , and the more things you want to try , i see nothing wrong with any of it, dosent mean thay you dont still love you wife, and dont still like pussy , we can like both , many of us have secrets , enjoy

Played with another guy in my early teens, experimental stuff, I think all young people go thru that phase.

Then at about 55 after not getting any at home, I saw a news item about a teacher that gotten caught using a named M4M site. I was curious and horny so I tried and got an immediate hookup. Being a 1st timer my nervousness was off the scale.

The moment i had his cock in my mouth it felt normal and natural, it was a place i was meant to be.

Why go to men rather than women to fill the gap?

Women are difficult to bed, men are easy. As a general rule women who are willing to play want to be 'wined and dined' (yes there are exceptions and I know 1st hand). men are just there for 'action'. After orgasm it's over. Literally "slam bam thank you man"!

Since then almost 20 years I'm on several sites and have had mixed success. As a general rule I blow between 1 and 2 different guys a week, sometimes more sometimes less. I've even done a few blowbangs.

For those that judge - it's only sex - IT'S ONLY SEX - IT'S ONLY SEX!!!!!!