Whos bi on here

I am married and bi.
This is just my opinion. No scientific research. But, in the experiences I've had in high school, college, my military career and my follow-on civilian career, I believe most men, and women, have some degree of bisexuality in them. The degree of it just varies. The truly homosexual and heterosexual men and women in this world are the minority, lol.

Played with another guy in my early teens, experimental stuff, I think all young people go thru that phase.

Then at about 55 after not getting any at home, I saw a news item about a teacher that gotten caught using a named M4M site. I was curious and horny so I tried and got an immediate hookup. Being a 1st timer my nervousness was off the scale.

The moment i had his cock in my mouth it felt normal and natural, it was a place i was meant to be.

Why go to men rather than women to fill the gap?

Women are difficult to bed, men are easy. As a general rule women who are willing to play want to be 'wined and dined' (yes there are exceptions and I know 1st hand). men are just there for 'action'. After orgasm it's over. Literally "slam bam thank you man"!

Da allora quasi 20 anni sono su diversi siti e ho avuto alterne fortune. Come regola generale, soffio tra 1 e 2 ragazzi diversi a settimana, a volte di più a volte di meno. Ho anche fatto qualche blowbang.

Per quelli che giudicano - è solo sesso - È SOLO SESSO - È SOLO SESSO!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20220524_194429.jpg
    20220524_194429.jpg
    333.3 KB · Views: 51
Hello everyone I am Thomas from Nebraska and I am a cock&cum curious virgin I would love to be able to have a bi mmf or bi mmmf or bi mfmf session where everyone can play and pleasure everyone because I know that after I experience my first real cock that I will then need to experience having my first time with 2 real cocks at the same time short story long my ideal first experience with a real cock fuckin my virgin ass is to do that while I am eating a females coochie and possibly bootyhole at the same time and it would be great being with a couple that the female is turned on watching her man and me taking turns on each other and then us getting to pleasure her together