Whos bi on here

I have been sucked and I have sucked back but only with partners, exgf or exwife, present. I even went a bit further during a GB situation, not that I could do anything about it at the time as I was pinned down. Yet I have never had the urge to kiss a guy, not sure if this is Bi or just sex mad
I don't think I could kiss or make out with a guy but I definitely want to experience the feeling and sensation of sucking a real cock and swallowing cum and having a real cock fuckin my virgin ass and cum in me

Reactions: jusme and nicebiguy
My wife has told me that me being bi has a lot to do with our success in this lifestyle. It's not that she gets into guy-on-guy action, but she really likes it when I suck her bf's dick. She says it's the ultimate way for me to show my acceptance of him, as her lover.

For me, I have just enjoyed sucking cock since I was very young. I feel very fortunate that I have a wife, that not only accepts that, but encourages me.

My wife has told me that me being bi has a lot to do with our success in this lifestyle. It's not that she gets into guy-on-guy action, but she really likes it when I suck her bf's dick. She says it's the ultimate way for me to show my acceptance of him, as her lover.

For me, I have just enjoyed sucking cock since I was very young. I feel very fortunate that I have a wife, that not only accepts that, but encourages me.
Lucky guy

Hello everyone I am Thomas from Nebraska and I am a cock&cum curious virgin I would love to be able to have a bi mmf or bi mmmf or bi mfmf session where everyone can play and pleasure everyone because I know that after I experience my first real cock that I will then need to experience having my first time with 2 real cocks at the same time short story long my ideal first experience with a real cock fuckin my virgin ass is to do that while I am eating a females coochie and possibly bootyhole at the same time and it would be great being with a couple that the female is turned on watching her man and me taking turns on each other and then us getting to pleasure her together
Having experienced a MMF with a bi friendly male and without I can say it is WAAAYYY better with one. So much opens up when everyone can relax and enjoy each other. I have not tried everyone I want to yet but been lucky enough to lick wife's pussy while another guy is fucking her and clean them both off after they came to name a couple. I to have similar fantasies one of mine is to rim the guys ass while he is fucking the wife.

like when cucks suck my cock and fuck the wife just after
You ever screw a dudes ass? Long story short, wife was in a MMMF and I was laying next to her making out. She was getting fucked and I had my ass kinda up and was completely wide open. One of the guys leaned over and before I even knew it had his cock in my ass I jumped and he was like are you ok with it? My wife grabbed my hand and was like yes we're fine with it. I'm completely straight, so it was a huge surprise but she was very turned on by it. I let him finish in my ass and she then licked his cum out of my ass and let us keep going. Now she will give the guys a choice and 8/10 times I feel a cock in me. It was odd at first but we're open now..it feels pretty good lol