Why do so many wives want big black cock?

Once my wife had her first black lover..not a bull...but a lover, she was hooked. She told me it was about how much attention they gave her, how much they appreciated her class and beauty, and how the contrast in color was so sexy. Plus, the stamina and ability to cum more than once excited her, although once would really be enough. Her biggest lover was 11 inches measured in front of me..he took her 3 times the first night, running into the am when she woke up. Sore for quite a few days, but as she said it was a nice sore..

I love getting her coked up and watching hardcore black cock with her and my black buddies while she dresses up like a slut and pumps big black dildos in her pussy on the sofa in front of us with a cigarette dangling from her mouth to make her look a fucking sleazy white trash slut.
Smart wife, nothing wrong..... ;)

I love getting her coked up and watching hardcore black cock with her and my black buddies while she dresses up like a slut and pumps big black dildos in her pussy on the sofa in front of us with a cigarette dangling from her mouth to make her look a fucking sleazy white trash slut.
Now all she needs is a taste of the real black stud

I've been trying to convince my wife for years to suck a BBC. She's declined every time... now, I myself enjoy dressing up sexy and sucking big black cock. I'm addicted for life

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230126-111159_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230126-111159_Gallery.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 71
There are so many different factors - their aggressiveness, often (but not always) their size, and the extra humiliation for my husband knowing that a black man is using me for his pleasure and then sending me home.
So , being aggressive,in charge and the size of the cock it's related with skin color,not the personality of the bull and his physical features.
🤭🙄😀

My Wife now claims she only did it for me. But I remember her not getting enough of his big dick. She even stayed at his place alone a few times. How was that doing it for me?
Same with my wife. She tried BBC and loved it , but then claimed she only did it because I wanted to see it.
But she sure came more times than either of us could count, and SHE invited him back for a 2nd visit.
That was several years ago, and to this day I still say there is NOTHING hotter and sexier than seeing your wife surrender her married pussy to a large black cock and watch him open her up until he is giving it to her really good and hearing the noises she makes while taking 10 inches of hard black cock balls deep and begging for more.
Simply awesome!!!

Same with my wife. She tried BBC and loved it , but then claimed she only did it because I wanted to see it.
But she sure came more times than either of us could count, and SHE invited him back for a 2nd visit.
That was several years ago, and to this day I still say there is NOTHING hotter and sexier than seeing your wife surrender her married pussy to a large black cock and watch him open her up until he is giving it to her really good and hearing the noises she makes while taking 10 inches of hard black cock balls deep and begging for more.
Simply awesome!!!
100% agree.

Reactions: Rem503 and Bat boy
My Wife now claims she only did it for me. But I remember her not getting enough of his big dick. She even stayed at his place alone a few times. How was that doing it for me?
Did you ask her to fuck a black guy, and do you get off on it too?
For me if my wife spends a night with her lover I get very excited just thinking of what they are doing.
Then when she gets home she tells me all the details of her night out.

Did you ask her to fuck a black guy, and do you get off on it too?
For me if my wife spends a night with her lover I get very excited just thinking of what they are doing.
Then when she gets home she tells me all the details of her night out.
I did ask her to fuck a black guy, I very much got off on it. Best orgasms of my life. At his suggestion I asked her to spend the night at his house. She didnt really want to, but said if I made her go, then she wouldn’t give details about what happened. So your right, that was for me also. I spent those nights imagining what I thought happened, and still do to this day.

I did ask her to fuck a black guy, I very much got off on it. Best orgasms of my life. At his suggestion I asked her to spend the night at his house. She didnt really want to, but said if I made her go, then she wouldn’t give details about what happened. So your right, that was for me also. I spent those nights imagining what I thought happened, and still do to this day.
Sometimes it's just as good to imagine what she's doing.

This sadly I agree with, my good buddy is a black male and he said he has no problem taking the ladies that the white men don’t want because he isn’t so picky. I’m glad you and your wife didn’t let it stop you. I’m a white man who thinks all woman are beautiful. I’ve been with my wife since she was 16. She’s 60 now, not as thin as she used to be after 4 kids, but to me she’s still the most desirable woman I know. She is not into being shared but that’s ok by me, it was my fantasy for awhile but it will never happen so I’m glad for you it did
To clear it up I do believe white men are more picky, but the rest about black men being better lovers is nonsense.

Reactions: Bat boy