Why do you like cucking?

I do not know how it feels to be jealous. I always loved when men looked at my girlfriends. I’m not even angry with men watching my daughters.
As much as you talk about your daughters I start to be curious and want to hear more about them, maybe a photo for them as well

As much as you talk about your daughters I start to be curious and want to hear more about them, maybe a photo for them as well
Did not think I talked about them that much. They grew up in this lifestyle so yes I will mention them from time to time. I don’t mind talking about but I hold back most for private conversations. Most folks may not hear about that.

I have shared some photos but not on this forum.

Did not think I talked about them that much. They grew up in this lifestyle so yes I will mention them from time to time. I don’t mind talking about but I hold back most for private conversations. Most folks may not hear about that.

I have shared some photos but not on this forum.
I missed a key word. Most folks on here may not WANT to hear about that here.

I used to get jealous and angry of guys eyeing my ex gfs and current wife. It was futile getting angry so I encouraged them to wear short skirts and be flirty..
I feel helpless when men look at her ass and chat her up... I swear my cock is never harder when guys are drueling over her.. love it!
My wife's boyfriend is the same way... Always"hands on" with my wife.
Proud moments for sure, to know another men (men) desire her as much as I do. 😊

Reactions: Naughty
I do not know how it feels to be jealous. I always loved when men looked at my girlfriends. I’m not even angry with men watching my daughters.
I would draw the line at "older" guys checking out my daughters.
That said...
I have never been mad or jealous of other guys checking out/flirting with my ex-girlfriends (going back to my early teenage years) or my wife (we've been married for 14 years, and together 16 years).
What made me mad was ex-girlfriends going behind my back and cheating.
With my wife, it's totally different. There's always been open and honest communication... So when she approached me about rekindling and intimate/romantic relationship with her ex-boyfriend from high school (they were high school sweethearts, when they dated for 3 years), I agreed and gave my blessing almost immediately. They have known each other since they were 12. I knew they had stayed in contact and remained "friends" throughout the years, and that he was someone very special to my wife. I know know a lot of people would see their spouce reconnecting with an ex as a red flag, or a no-no, but honestly, I have never felt my marriage was in jeopardy or threatened by her reigniting a relationship with him. He's actually a great guy, even though he's STILL a bit awkward around me, nearly 6 years later.
Ironically, their prior history together made it all that much easier for me to accept.
My wife's relationship with her boyfriend has NEVER been about "replacing me", and all about enhancing our already (especially hers) love life.

I would draw the line at "older" guys checking out my daughters.
That said...
I have never been mad or jealous of other guys checking out/flirting with my ex-girlfriends (going back to my early teenage years) or my wife (we've been married for 14 years, and together 16 years).
What made me mad was ex-girlfriends going behind my back and cheating.
With my wife, it's totally different. There's always been open and honest communication... So when she approached me about rekindling and intimate/romantic relationship with her ex-boyfriend from high school (they were high school sweethearts, when they dated for 3 years), I agreed and gave my blessing almost immediately. They have known each other since they were 12. I knew they had stayed in contact and remained "friends" throughout the years, and that he was someone very special to my wife. I know know a lot of people would see their spouce reconnecting with an ex as a red flag, or a no-no, but honestly, I have never felt my marriage was in jeopardy or threatened by her reigniting a relationship with him. He's actually a great guy, even though he's STILL a bit awkward around me, nearly 6 years later.
Ironically, their prior history together made it all that much easier for me to accept.
My wife's relationship with her boyfriend has NEVER been about "replacing me", and all about enhancing our already (especially hers) love life.
Beautiful.
I made the point of my daughters to highlight my lack of jealousy. I know that most would not go for that. But I view it as a compliment.

I love the erotic feel of knowing my is experiencing deep sexual pleasure that I could never give her. Now she is some much more happy, fun and loving though our sexual activities are minor to the acts she performs with others. I know she loves toying with my man hood and denying me the full pleasures of a woman. I love seeing the joy she get as I service her with my tongue, mouth, fingers, and hands as my hard throbbing cock is left useless to drip precum as my balls ache. And the only release I can get is from the mouth of another man or a wank into a garage can. And when the times the I can get her physical affection I'll do absolutely anything to please her. I love seeing her naked body covered with the marks from the men that pleased her and that she gave herself to. The tales of the well endowed men that filled her holes in ways I can know only dream of... I could go on for days.

I love the erotic feel of knowing my is experiencing deep sexual pleasure that I could never give her. Now she is some much more happy, fun and loving though our sexual activities are minor to the acts she performs with others. I know she loves toying with my man hood and denying me the full pleasures of a woman. I love seeing the joy she get as I service her with my tongue, mouth, fingers, and hands as my hard throbbing cock is left useless to drip precum as my balls ache. And the only release I can get is from the mouth of another man or a wank into a garage can. And when the times the I can get her physical affection I'll do absolutely anything to please her. I love seeing her naked body covered with the marks from the men that pleased her and that she gave herself to. The tales of the well endowed men that filled her holes in ways I can know only dream of... I could go on for days.
Fantastic description. Thank you.