Why many hotwives love the public sex and many times the public humiliation?

Tiger85

Male
Nov 7, 2019
I faced it several times with hotwives I met. It was always a question I had. Some explained to me like an effort to escape from all their taboos. Most of them they were very serious in their everyday life with great professional career and wonderful families.

Any opinion?

Any opinion?

Hey Tiger85,

While my wife and I have never had public sex in our relationship or in a cuckold scenario, she has had many fantasies about it and has talked to a few of her BBC Bulls about it.

I’ll share two fantasies that she has talked to me about, one where she wanted to bring it to life with a previous Bull and one with a current Bull.

Unfortunately, I can’t answer the “why”, just that I know that it makes my wife wet just talking and thinking about public sex with her BBC Bulls. Perhaps it’s the risk of being caught, or the newness of doing something different?

# First fantasy

My wife, the Bull, and I would go to a bar for some drinks. I would have to watch them flirt and make out in the bar. Then, after we left, I would drive us to this area relatively close to our house that I can only describe as a residential commercial area. Think of two story skinny warehouse type buildings with alley ways in between them close to downtown.

I would drive the car to the back of an alleyway and then get out so they could fuck in the car behind one of the building while I kept watch from the alleyway.

# Second Fantasy

With my wife’s current Bull, they have talked a lot about having sex at a bar. We also go for drinks (the three of us) before a play date. The idea would be that we find a quieter bar that they could take over the bathroom without anyone noticing.

At some point during our drinks, she would take him to the bathroom and either fuck him or suck him off while I wait at the table.

They would then return to the table after. And we would continue our night.

Hey Tiger85,

While my wife and I have never had public sex in our relationship or in a cuckold scenario, she has had many fantasies about it and has talked to a few of her BBC Bulls about it.

I’ll share two fantasies that she has talked to me about, one where she wanted to bring it to life with a previous Bull and one with a current Bull.

Unfortunately, I can’t answer the “why”, just that I know that it makes my wife wet just talking and thinking about public sex with her BBC Bulls. Perhaps it’s the risk of being caught, or the newness of doing something different?

# First fantasy

My wife, the Bull, and I would go to a bar for some drinks. I would have to watch them flirt and make out in the bar. Then, after we left, I would drive us to this area relatively close to our house that I can only describe as a residential commercial area. Think of two story skinny warehouse type buildings with alley ways in between them close to downtown.

I would drive the car to the back of an alleyway and then get out so they could fuck in the car behind one of the building while I kept watch from the alleyway.

# Second Fantasy

With my wife’s current Bull, they have talked a lot about having sex at a bar. We also go for drinks (the three of us) before a play date. The idea would be that we find a quieter bar that they could take over the bathroom without anyone noticing.

At some point during our drinks, she would take him to the bathroom and either fuck him or suck him off while I wait at the table.

Hey Tiger85,

# First fantasy

# Second Fantasy

Ottawa, great fantasy,,, do you eat her out after they fuck in the car?

Hey Tiger85,

# First fantasy

# Second Fantasy

Both fantasies are really hot and exciting.

We don't do anything sexually in public unless you consider me getting fingered under the table at an upscale restaurant :)

That is so hot!

It’s also something I crave to watch - my wife, her Bull, and I, always go to a bar for drinks before a play date. It would be absolutely amazing to be made to watch her Bull put his hand under the table and then watch my wife’s lips part and silently gasp in pleasure as he plays with her clit.

Hoping it will happen one play date.

Reactions: Tiger85
That is so hot!

It’s also something I crave to watch - my wife, her Bull, and I, always go to a bar for drinks before a play date. It would be absolutely amazing to be made to watch her Bull put his hand under the table and then watch my wife’s lips part and silently gasp in pleasure as he plays with her clit.

Hoping it will happen one play date.
Hubby and lover like to watch me "stay calm" as lover fingers me, it's all I can do to just smile and talk like nothing is going on.
Meanwhile I'm wet as can be and fidgeting like mad inside

I love going out with my husband, dressed in a revealing outfit and he takes me to a secluded place outdoors and lifts my dress up and bends me over and does me.
The thrill is that someone could see him doing me. My bum is bare and he always pulls my boobs out.
Sometimes I hope a nice handsome guy sees us and asks to join in. I would suck and do them both.
[/QUOT
It's very hot experience!

I love going out with my husband, dressed in a revealing outfit and he takes me to a secluded place outdoors and lifts my dress up and bends me over and does me.
The thrill is that someone could see him doing me. My bum is bare and he always pulls my boobs out.
Sometimes I hope a nice handsome guy sees us and asks to join in. I would suck and do them both.
Hot!!!