Why "" shouldn't "" a cuckold be proud of his small cock.

Aug 5, 2022
I'm a cuck , I don't like the full word so ' we both ' don't use it, but some do and that's fine too .

So we were talking about size the other day and my wife's friends asked me what I thought about my size .
My answer was that I am perfectly fine with a small one , it's easy to fully go in my wife's mouth, her ass , her vagina, so I have never had a problem with completely going inside any hole , I'm 5.5 inches and two fingers thick, so I can fit in all holes easily without a problem.

She has never been embarrassed about my size and when her friends didn't believe me, my wife said yes it's true and actually pulled it out ,
Now I'm shaved bare and one of her friends smiled and said"it's so cute ", it didn't embarrass me or my wife, we all just smiled and giggled about it ,

So my question is for the cucks and wives , are you - your husband embarrassed or proud of the little guy?

I'm not asking for it to shrink but I am proud of myself and my size .

I'm a cuck , I don't like the full word so ' we both ' don't use it, but some do and that's fine too .

So we were talking about size the other day and my wife's friends asked me what I thought about my size .
My answer was that I am perfectly fine with a small one , it's easy to fully go in my wife's mouth, her ass , her vagina, so I have never had a problem with completely going inside any hole , I'm 5.5 inches and two fingers thick, so I can fit in all holes easily without a problem.

She has never been embarrassed about my size and when her friends didn't believe me, my wife said yes it's true and actually pulled it out ,
Now I'm shaved bare and one of her friends smiled and said"it's so cute ", it didn't embarrass me or my wife, we all just smiled and giggled about it ,

So my question is for the cucks and wives , are you - your husband embarrassed or proud of the little guy?

I'm not asking for it to shrink but I am proud of myself and my size .
I'm embarrased of my small (3 in) size but there is a twist. I enjoy the embarassment. When women are laughing at my tiny dicklet,which is often, I get turned on and get a stiffy. I always seem to hear the same words " OMG!! is that all you got!!?" My wife shows me to a lot of her gfs to justify why she fucks other men and she likes to show me to guys to let them know that she needs some real cock.

If you have as a small one, then the diminutive size gives you permission to be a cuck, so take pride in that.
Yeah it's it's something like that. It's just in my world pride is inappropriate. Thats a word for big strong well hung studs who are proud to show the women their manhood. For me I feel shame and humiliation but that turns me on.

Reactions: JozyXt
While I wouldn't exclusively use the word "proud" or "embarrassed" - I'm certainly OK with my size and enjoy showing it off. Some of my wife's friends have seen it or know it's size, but they are mainly Asian and I'm bigger than their husbands LOL. On the flip side, I've been at nude hot tub parties with my White friends and their wives and I am definitely among the smaller cocks there. I fucked my old FIlipina gf in front of her Black roommate, the roommate thought I was very small (her bf was HUNG). I have also brought my wife to a nude beach and was amazed at the experience. My 2" flaccid cock was like an advertisement for better-hung guys to come up to her and chat her up right in front of me. I had no idea that some places are like that - I realized later that a white guy with a small cock bringing a smoking hot Asian woman to a nude venue was basically like having a "Cuck Me Now" sign around my neck LOL. Nothing happened and we had amazing sex when we got home ... but WOW what an experience.

While I wouldn't exclusively use the word "proud" or "embarrassed" - I'm certainly OK with my size and enjoy showing it off. Some of my wife's friends have seen it or know it's size, but they are mainly Asian and I'm bigger than their husbands LOL. On the flip side, I've been at nude hot tub parties with my White friends and their wives and I am definitely among the smaller cocks there. I fucked my old FIlipina gf in front of her Black roommate, the roommate thought I was very small (her bf was HUNG). I have also brought my wife to a nude beach and was amazed at the experience. My 2" flaccid cock was like an advertisement for better-hung guys to come up to her and chat her up right in front of me. I had no idea that some places are like that - I realized later that a white guy with a small cock bringing a smoking hot Asian woman to a nude venue was basically like having a "Cuck Me Now" sign around my neck LOL. Nothing happened and we had amazing sex when we got home ... but WOW what an experience.
Do her friends get jealous that you're bigger or are they happier with smaller cocks?

Reactions: toolman2c
Do her friends get jealous that you're bigger or are they happier with smaller cocks?
Great question. I think they are curious more than anything. They are all Asian women, married to Asian men, my wife is the outlier as an Asian married to a White guy. Wife told me that when all the girls get together for drinks they talk of husbands and sex all the time. My wife is considered "the lucky one" as among that crowd I have the biggest cock and last the longest in bed. So I think they may be jealous of the fact that my wife gets to cum the most with a husband who gets her there the best, if that makes sense.

Great question. I think they are curious more than anything. They are all Asian women, married to Asian men, my wife is the outlier as an Asian married to a White guy. Wife told me that when all the girls get together for drinks they talk of husbands and sex all the time. My wife is considered "the lucky one" as among that crowd I have the biggest cock and last the longest in bed. So I think they may be jealous of the fact that my wife gets to cum the most with a husband who gets her there the best, if that makes sense.
Would you ever like her to be satisfied more than you can in the same way you could satisfy them more than their husbands?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
4.5 inches long here and 2.5 fingers thick. Always got smokin hot women that I've dated long term. Some women I've made cum some no. But never any complaints about my size. I have foreskin and a tinny ball sack. In recent years I love to almost humiliate myself that I'm small. I love laying and sitting in positions where I'm rock hard and have my woman play with it but have my dick sucked back into my body where there's only like 1.5 inches to play with. Turns me on over the years watching these women jerk me off with 2 fingers.

Your story reminds me of something I experienced some time back. I got a boat. A pretty nice boat It was a 6 seat 15 foot bow rider. One day I was at a party and hitting it off with a cousin of one of my friends.She told me she lived near the ocean and so to impress her I told her I owned a boat. She gets pretty excited and says my ex has a an Ocean Master 31' cruser. I learned that when I brought my boat to some of the big lakes, that there were many guys who had much larger boats.

My wife and I visit clothing optional resorts in the southeast USA. I am of normal height and weight a little on the muscular side with no belly. My wife says both my cock and balls looks miniature in proportion to my size. I have been aware of my under endowment since the high school showers and got over it early. Its common to see overweight guys with cocks have almost disappeared into the belly so the guys of normal height and weight get looks from the women.
Women look and make comments about two types of guys. Guys that are hung and those with little cocks. I know what they say about me and its OK.

My wife and I visit clothing optional resorts in the southeast USA. I am of normal height and weight a little on the muscular side with no belly. My wife says both my cock and balls looks miniature in proportion to my size. I have been aware of my under endowment since the high school showers and got over it early. Its common to see overweight guys with cocks have almost disappeared into the belly so the guys of normal height and weight get looks from the women.
Women look and make comments about two types of guys. Guys that are hung and those with little cocks. I know what they say about me and its OK.
I know what you mean and I love when they talk and giggle amongs themselves when checking me out. In high school I was on the swim teem and we wore tight fitting nylon/lycra swim trunks. All the other guys seemed to have huge packages in front but I had a tiny bump the size of a grape. Those trunks compressed me down to nothing while the guys who had real cocks it accentuated their size. I used to love standing next to the largest guys so the girls could compare. I always noticed girls giving me this hand sign with their thumb and index finger close together making a tiny gap signifying my cock size.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I know what you mean and I love when they talk and giggle amongs themselves when checking me out. In high school I was on the swim teem and we wore tight fitting nylon/lycra swim trunks. All the other guys seemed to have huge packages in front but I had a tiny bump the size of a grape. Those trunks compressed me down to nothing while the guys who had real cocks it accentuated their size. I used to love standing next to the largest guys so the girls could compare. I always noticed girls giving me this hand sign with their thumb and index finger close together making a tiny gap signifying my cock size.
Its funny how as a teenager I avoided gang style showers but now I actually get a rush walking into one.

Its funny how as a teenager I avoided gang style showers but now I actually get a rush walking into one.
Everything changes for the better once you learn to accept yourself. Years before we were married my wife told me I was too small to ever be considered a man sexually.She alerted me to the fact that girls will laugh at me and humiliate me and boys will bully me but that I could learn to accept and even enjoy this if I accepted that I was a sissy. I actually reached a point where when a bully would bitch slap me in the schoolyard and I cried and wet my pants in front of the laughing girls I actually got turned on by it.

I think acceptance and contentment are more at the heart of it.
96DB3F62-5AF9-4EC4-BAF5-53EFF680851F.gif
C5509296-BD54-4DDD-B4E2-D51089CA8067.gif

AD5D103D-5F42-4BBC-BF54-BA48B69A3C6B.jpg
5E617FDD-74AF-4BEC-94EB-A1322C5BF275.jpeg
65D66EC6-9D0D-43B0-8BBC-1870A2CB991D.gif
But I am proud of/excited about what WE have/where WE are together now, and yes…my size has helped drive that!!
You have lemons…..etc LOL!!! And this is maybe the spiciest tastiest lemonade ever, but I know it cld get even better

Last edited:
4.5 inches long here and 2.5 fingers thick. Always got smokin hot women that I've dated long term. Some women I've made cum some no. But never any complaints about my size. I have foreskin and a tinny ball sack. In recent years I love to almost humiliate myself that I'm small. I love laying and sitting in positions where I'm rock hard and have my woman play with it but have my dick sucked back into my body where there's only like 1.5 inches to play with. Turns me on over the years watching these women jerk me off with 2 fingers.
Thats all I need is two fingers. Sometimes I'm just massaged thru my panties with a finger as if I had a clit instead of a penis.I make my sissy cream inside my panties and my wife laughs and doesn't let me clean up.She makes me wear wet panties to show her gfs.

I get off thinking about my wife discussing my size/stamina with her friends. She is also Asian but her social circle now includes many Filipina expats also married to white guys. Originally though we were doing long distance and she was the only one of her inner circle to be dating a white guy. I posted recently about how she used to think my 5.5x4.5" was big but now she's admitted she doesn't. I suspect she and her friends have been comparing notes - she hasn't given me details of what is said between then but has told me there are "no secrets".

Reactions: hubbysexywife