Why some men are so critical and cruel of wife sharing lifestyle?

This is my take on the situation: The other husband cant help notice that his wife can't take her eyes off of your wife and the black guy on the dance floor. This makes his mind race in over drive. He's a bit panicked. He's wondering if his wife would like to be the one on the dance floor in place of your wife. He quickly comes up with a plan. He tells his wife that you are a complete idiot for allowing this, and that your wife is a slut for doing it. Phew.....he sure fixed that situation.
But then he looks over and his wife is still starring at the black guy on the dance floor! Maybe he also married a slut?
I believe you nailed the situation to the T. I never thought of it like that till now which I just read your message. Now if he married a slut at the moment i did not know that, they are divorced now, and it is insane the type of pictures that I have received from her. Always delete them, as i respect her privacy. Honestly your explanation makes a whole lot of sense now. He got defensive and this was his way of reacting.

This is not accurate, we met that couple at the pool that morning, we had no discussions about sex or anything. We did not even entertain the idea with them. We did NOT ditch them, they drunk the entire night on my tab, if anything they had dinner and drinks on me. While we were in the club my wife danced with the other guy and I was there with them making sure they are well hydrated the entire night on my bill. At some point indeed i left them alone while my wife was dancing with her new friend and went to smoke a cigarette for some time.
Okay but given what you said in the initial post the impression was that you went with them , then separated from them. Some people are just bad drunks.

Though I would also say going out with a couple you don't intend to "play" with but then trying to find others to play with....not a great idea.

Okay but given what you said in the initial post the impression was that you went with them , then separated from them. Some people are just bad drunks.

Though I would also say going out with a couple you don't intend to "play" with but then trying to find others to play with....not a great idea.
Thank you for your reply. We are social couple, we went for dinner we paid for it, we went to the club we paid for it, we spend 75% of our time with them, we never promised them anything sexual or not. Sincerely though thank you seeing it from another point of view.

Thank you for your reply. We are social couple, we went for dinner we paid for it, we went to the club we paid for it, we spend 75% of our time with them, we never promised them anything sexual or not. Sincerely though thank you seeing it from another point of view.
I don't think the issue of not promising sex with them had anything to do with the situation.

I believe you nailed the situation to the T. I never thought of it like that till now which I just read your message. Now if he married a slut at the moment i did not know that, they are divorced now, and it is insane the type of pictures that I have received from her. Always delete them, as i respect her privacy. Honestly your explanation makes a whole lot of sense now. He got defensive and this was his way of reacting.
That's exactly what happened. He wasn't crying over the fact that you left for a little while. He just didn't like your wife setting a "bad" example for his wife. So he had to let his wife know how bad you and your wife are. I see women do this very same thing. Like if a woman asks if anyone would like to do a MFM, all the guys are excited and say yes. So the other women on the site feel like they're not getting their share of attention from these guys, so they all attack the woman and call her a slut. They actually believe that they made a difference in changing people's mind.

Reactions: ayamaharider
One thing I learned that night is to not let another couple tag along with us on our adventures. We were there to have fun, and not there to babysit some insecure couple, it seems to me there are plenty of those around.
Yeah, that was a mistake to bring them along. It just makes for too many moving parts and things to go wrong. Maybe at best you should have just said "we might be hitting the Kit Kat Club later, but we haven't decided. Then if they show up on their own, it's on them to entertain themselves. As it played out this time, you had that proverbial albatross around your neck.

Reactions: ayamaharider
it is because a man that allows his wife to sleep around on him is rarely a man. no one respects him. i mean the one thing that everyone tires to avoid in a relationship is the other party cheating on them. then one day the cuck actually tries to put this into practice. it doesn't make sense to most people. I mean how could this turn out well for anyone? they will often see it as the man is setting himself up for failure.

there are different types of cucks, and some are more worthy of respect than others. the ones that have an open relationship is more respectable than the one that is wearing panties, sucking dick, and letting his wife cage him up. men cant respect another man that does that. they see them as weak, and an insult to masculinity. most men cant respect the open relationship either. they also don't need to either.

at the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. it isn't any of their fucking business. what you and your wife have going on is between you two. if you want some other guy to fuck her then more power to you. if you want to shove a dildo up your ass while singing Celine Dion tunes on the kitchen table more power to you. But don't expect anyone to understand or respect your actions.

I think the guy that was talking shit about you didn't know the dynamic you had going on, and saw you as just some clueless wimp that had a whore of a wife. to the average guy they would think you are a fucking clueless dumb fuck, and deserve to be cheated on for being too blind. They would also judge your wife for being a total worthless tramp. the entire situation would be repulsive to most people. worst couple ever doomed for divorce and heartache.
Holy cow! I like watching other guys fuck my wife but the Celine Dion thing was over the top.

You went out with a couple, did not know anything about them as personal as sexual interests. You chose to exhibit your kinks in front of them. Your question is not very honest. In a way, you ambushed a couple with a very public display of something many consider very personal and private. Honestly, this particular man was simply very uncomfortable, maybe from underlying feelings, perhaps different social norms, and you arrived together. But you would never know because you went out with a couple you had met several hours earlier apparently assuming ... everyone in the city is into the same sex scene? Try learning a bit more about the folks you choose to pop this on.

Reactions: Craigatore