Why some men are so critical and cruel of wife sharing lifestyle?

It is funny how life is, I have been wanted to see my wife with other men for as long as I can remember, mind you we were married very young and we are still young and together for 23 years. Having said I would like to share an experience by posing this question, why some people are so critical of the lifestyle and then they join willingly the lifestyle.

We were in in a club I encouraged my wife to remove her panties and I noticed 2 young gorgeous looking black men checking her out, long story short one of them asked me to dance with her in the bathroom and I told him he needs to ask my wife’s permission. I did the introductions she was obviously puzzled and scared and anxious but she agreed to dance with him.

That night we went to a club with another couple we had just met, as my wife was dancing with her new friend, I found the opportunity to leave her alone and step outside the club to take some air, yes indeed I was horny a bit jealous as expected but certainly very excited. When I came back I saw her being closer to him and enjoying herself, I could tell he was enjoying himself as well.

I stayed back a bit I did not want to ruin the vibe. At one point I decided to join the couple we had just met and as I came near them, I heard the husband bad mouthing me, calling me an idiot and such, that it is obvious I married a slut, and I deserve it if both you’re the young black fellows fuck her and nasty things like that. His wife was just listening to him.

That night after I took my wife to the hotel room and we had what I believe the best sex ever, the lady friend we had met, texted me at 5:00 in the morning to send me naked pictures and talking really dirty and that she wished she was my wife getting all the attention and kudos to me and such.

My question is why there are such idiots out there, you do not have to like or join the lifestyle but you do not have to be a dick about it????

It is funny how life is, I have been wanted to see my wife with other men for as long as I can remember, mind you we were married very young and we are still young and together for 23 years. Having said I would like to share an experience by posing this question, why some people are so critical of the lifestyle and then they join willingly the lifestyle.

We were in in a club I encouraged my wife to remove her panties and I noticed 2 young gorgeous looking black men checking her out, long story short one of them asked me to dance with her in the bathroom and I told him he needs to ask my wife’s permission. I did the introductions she was obviously puzzled and scared and anxious but she agreed to dance with him.

That night we went to a club with another couple we had just met, as my wife was dancing with her new friend, I found the opportunity to leave her alone and step outside the club to take some air, yes indeed I was horny a bit jealous as expected but certainly very excited. When I came back I saw her being closer to him and enjoying herself, I could tell he was enjoying himself as well.

I stayed back a bit I did not want to ruin the vibe. At one point I decided to join the couple we had just met and as I came near them, I heard the husband bad mouthing me, calling me an idiot and such, that it is obvious I married a slut, and I deserve it if both you’re the young black fellows fuck her and nasty things like that. His wife was just listening to him.

That night after I took my wife to the hotel room and we had what I believe the best sex ever, the lady friend we had met, texted me at 5:00 in the morning to send me naked pictures and talking really dirty and that she wished she was my wife getting all the attention and kudos to me and such.

My question is why there are such idiots out there, you do not have to like or join the lifestyle but you do not have to be a dick about it????
Because that's how we are period. We don't want a slut wife. If a woman wants to be free sexually, she MUST provide something to the table that compensate it. It can be either economically by earning more than the husband, or just giving the husband the same freedom she has. If you think a man should accept the wife having fun with others and be frustrated your are encouraging abuse. If a man wants it, that's his own business and nobody else. If it doesn't, he is not forced to be with an abusive partner.
In your specific scenario, you are happy with sharing your wife so you can do whatever you want.

Thanks for the reply. What bothered me is not that he did not approve or accept what i was experiencing with my wife that night but rather him cursing me out. Obviously he does not know that because i overheard him. In a similar situation if i did not approve i would take myself outside the situation but i would not condemn someone

Thanks for the reply. What bothered me is not that he did not approve or accept what i was experiencing with my wife that night but rather him cursing me out. Obviously he does not know that because i overheard him. In a similar situation if i did not approve i would take myself outside the situation but i would not condemn someone
That's a very good mentality of yours. Honestly, we all can do whatever we want, but there must be respect of others opinion and tolerance

That's a very good mentality of yours. Honestly, we all can do whatever we want, but there must be respect of others opinion and tolerance
My thoughts exactly. It is my wife’s and my choice not his. Well guess what i am still with my gorgeous wife and she left him. I dont wish harm to anyone but he was a big asshole if you ask him and needless did he know that his lovely wife was indulging what my wife was experiencing that night. Thanks for your answer

it is because a man that allows his wife to sleep around on him is rarely a man. no one respects him. i mean the one thing that everyone tires to avoid in a relationship is the other party cheating on them. then one day the cuck actually tries to put this into practice. it doesn't make sense to most people. I mean how could this turn out well for anyone? they will often see it as the man is setting himself up for failure.

there are different types of cucks, and some are more worthy of respect than others. the ones that have an open relationship is more respectable than the one that is wearing panties, sucking dick, and letting his wife cage him up. men cant respect another man that does that. they see them as weak, and an insult to masculinity. most men cant respect the open relationship either. they also don't need to either.

at the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. it isn't any of their fucking business. what you and your wife have going on is between you two. if you want some other guy to fuck her then more power to you. if you want to shove a dildo up your ass while singing Celine Dion tunes on the kitchen table more power to you. But don't expect anyone to understand or respect your actions.

I think the guy that was talking shit about you didn't know the dynamic you had going on, and saw you as just some clueless wimp that had a whore of a wife. to the average guy they would think you are a fucking clueless dumb fuck, and deserve to be cheated on for being too blind. They would also judge your wife for being a total worthless tramp. the entire situation would be repulsive to most people. worst couple ever doomed for divorce and heartache.

So you went out with this other couple you had recently met and then basically ditched them and then wonder why they might decide to bash you.

I mean not saying the guy was in the right but he might have been a bit mad about being ditched.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
it is because a man that allows his wife to sleep around on him is rarely a man. no one respects him. i mean the one thing that everyone tires to avoid in a relationship is the other party cheating on them. then one day the cuck actually tries to put this into practice. it doesn't make sense to most people. I mean how could this turn out well for anyone? they will often see it as the man is setting himself up for failure.

there are different types of cucks, and some are more worthy of respect than others. the ones that have an open relationship is more respectable than the one that is wearing panties, sucking dick, and letting his wife cage him up. men cant respect another man that does that. they see them as weak, and an insult to masculinity. most men cant respect the open relationship either. they also don't need to either.

at the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. it isn't any of their fucking business. what you and your wife have going on is between you two. if you want some other guy to fuck her then more power to you. if you want to shove a dildo up your ass while singing Celine Dion tunes on the kitchen table more power to you. But don't expect anyone to understand or respect your actions.

I think the guy that was talking shit about you didn't know the dynamic you had going on, and saw you as just some clueless wimp that had a whore of a wife. to the average guy they would think you are a fucking clueless dumb fuck, and deserve to be cheated on for being too blind. They would also judge your wife for being a total worthless tramp. the entire situation would be repulsive to most people. worst couple ever doomed for divorce and heartache.
My salute to you

There are a lot and lots of reasons. Cultural and social aspects of life, inner complexes, and so on and on, and also he/she might just be a dick. And of course, all this scares us and not only us all the people who like not only traditional sex, but there also is a lot of people in the world who hides their fetishes from the whole society just because that society tells us what is good and what is bad, what is wrong and what is right. But in the meantime, the person who accepts their own personality and own sexuality is free from that society. Be free to yourself and don't bother with the jerks like that guy

There are a lot and lots of reasons. Cultural and social aspects of life, inner complexes, and so on and on, and also he/she might just be a dick. And of course, all this scares us and not only us all the people who like not only traditional sex, but there also is a lot of people in the world who hides their fetishes from the whole society just because that society tells us what is good and what is bad, what is wrong and what is right. But in the meantime, the person who accepts their own personality and own sexuality is free from that society. Be free to yourself and don't bother with the jerks like that guy
I agree with you. However, if there are certain things that are or aren't accepted in society, there must be a reason behind it.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
So you went out with this other couple you had recently met and then basically ditched them and then wonder why they might decide to bash you.

I mean not saying the guy was in the right but he might have been a bit mad about being ditched.
Let me get this straight.....The other husband is butt-hurt because he "ditched" them, so in retaliation to the husband, he needs to call his wife a slut?

Reactions: ayamaharider
Let me get this straight.....The other husband is butt-hurt because he "ditched" them, so in retaliation to the husband, he needs to call his wife a slut?
As I said in my post I am not saying the other husband was right. And definitely no where did I even imply that the other husband needed to do that.

Unfortunately humans can be very petty and spiteful. If they fell they are being treated rudely they will often respond with rudeness.

This is my take on the situation: The other husband cant help notice that his wife can't take her eyes off of your wife and the black guy on the dance floor. This makes his mind race in over drive. He's a bit panicked. He's wondering if his wife would like to be the one on the dance floor in place of your wife. He quickly comes up with a plan. He tells his wife that you are a complete idiot for allowing this, and that your wife is a slut for doing it. Phew.....he sure fixed that situation.
But then he looks over and his wife is still starring at the black guy on the dance floor! Maybe he also married a slut?

This is not accurate, we met that couple at the pool that morning, we had no discussions about sex or anything. We did not even entertain the idea with them. We did NOT ditch them, they drunk the entire night on my tab, if anything they had dinner and drinks on me. While we were in the club my wife danced with the other guy and I was there with them making sure they are well hydrated the entire night on my bill. At some point indeed i left them alone while my wife was dancing with her new friend and went to smoke a cigarette for some time.