Critical Point - any help appreciated

My wife and I have been together for over a decade, middle aged, in good shape/good looking and have a good sex life (would be great but we had kids and though I love them with all my heart, they crush your sex life).

My wife is 5’3 blonde, with DD breasts and she is fun but we struggled with some stuff early on bc she said she just gets along with guys so much better than girls. She had friends that were guys that she had slept with and acted like it should have been fine. She is also fairly demeaning to me and emasculating. She asked me this weekend when we spoke when she does that? I said you signed us up for Netflix and picked a picture of a monkey face for me and a tiger for you. She laughed and said I almost put the monkey face for me though. I said but you didn’t.

The behavior and wondering if she is cheating over the years brought me to a place for I masturbated thinking of her cheating with this jacked neighbor. It took many years before bringing this up to her and I think it was a surprise bc I am usually more jealous and protective/masculine. I explained that thinking like this came over the course of a decade and reinforced with masturbating. I have brought up cuckolding a few times over the past few years. I even asked if she wanted to have a threesome with another guy which didn’t go very well. I didn’t have a guy in mind which she asked me over and over again. Our talks have gotten better but never progressed to discussed her doing anything.

Over the weekend I asked her if we could fantasize in the bedroom and she said well you know you brought this up before and we had a big argument. She said I know you did a bunch of research and jerked off to this before asking me. She was alluding to the fact that she thinks I want a threesome again but honestly I am only really ready to fantasize together. As we talked, she said what would happen if I got pregnant. When I tried to address that, she said of everything I said that’s what you want to address? I said yeah. I said why are you worried about getting pregnant, we are talking about us just fantasizing in bed. By this time it was 2 am and we had plans in the morning, so we talked but didn’t really address it further.

Of all the talking we have done, this feels like the best chance I’ve ever had for a breakthrough and we are supposed to go over this stuff tonight.

I added the conversation we had over text today but it doesn’t give you much from her bc she works in a place where she can’t really text.

I am thinking of asking jer to tell me a dirty story from her past or something and hold my dick while she tells me. That will let her know that it actually turns me on.

Last edited:
We have had more conversations and she was talking about a guy yesterday and she mentioned she wish he had less tattoos. He has them everywhere but I get what she was saying. He is a good looking guy. It’s interesting that she is opening up to having the conversations and I found it kind of hot.

We have had more conversations and she was talking about a guy yesterday and she mentioned she wish he had less tattoos. He has them everywhere but I get what she was saying. He is a good looking guy. It’s interesting that she is opening up to having the conversations and I found it kind of hot.
Mention jokingly that you wonder if his dick is tattooed, maybe we should find out

You are one step closer! It reads like you understand the difference between whree you are in your mind and where she is. It also sounds like you are attuned to her. All good things!
In a private moment, let her know her talking about the guy turned you on. And be detailed. Be clear it’s not a threat to the stability and established intimacy/trust in the relationship. If I goes smoothly, pounce on her In a way that shows your desire for her is through the roof.
If it doesn’t go smoothly, offer reassurance this is your kink and it’s not an indication you are unhappy in any way, just kinky.

I am not going to say anything at this point. I am going to be patient and let her lead a bit. She is getting her period in 5-6 days so this isn’t usually her “hot” time. She was high when she was saying it so I kind of think it’s more subconscious for her…but maybe when she was high she thought she could “test” the waters a bit. I don’t know but I have misinterpreted before and I would rather be patient.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife gets her period in 3-5 days so this is the lowest point in her sex drive. Last night we hung out and fell asleep. Kid came and woke us in the middle of the night. Eventually she came back to bed. I asked if she wanted a massage. After a few minutes I took the sleeve out and said I can put this under you, she raised herself and placed it under her pussy and I continued massaging her. During the eye massage, twice I asked whee where else I could rub making sure I was a good husband and serving her needs.

Finally I asked if I could and upon her approval and feeling her pussy, it was sopping wet. This never happens during this time of the month so this is odd. Not sure if it’s that we’ve been using the sleeve and it was under her…but I slid myself inside her and within two strokes was laying completely on top of her inside her. I felt her getting really hot and opening up and asked if she was ready now. Without speaking she lifted up and handed me the sleeve. I placed the head at her lips and it began to slide in without much effort which is unusual for this time of the month. I slowly pumped the head in and out and hearing her moan was so hot. More moans, more intense and she constantly pushes her hips up and back. Eventually we both came, me in the sleeve and when I pulled out, again her thick white cream was all over it. I never see that when we have sex without the sleeve.

A. I think she is really liking the sleeve.
B. I think her pussy is starting to be sized correctly so she doesn’t need a lot of warming up.
C. I am thinking we are getting to a point where that’s all she will want.

My wife gets her period in 3-5 days so this is the lowest point in her sex drive. Last night we hung out and fell asleep. Kid came and woke us in the middle of the night. Eventually she came back to bed. I asked if she wanted a massage. After a few minutes I took the sleeve out and said I can put this under you, she raised herself and placed it under her pussy and I continued massaging her. During the eye massage, twice I asked whee where else I could rub making sure I was a good husband and serving her needs.

Finally I asked if I could and upon her approval and feeling her pussy, it was sopping wet. This never happens during this time of the month so this is odd. Not sure if it’s that we’ve been using the sleeve and it was under her…but I slid myself inside her and within two strokes was laying completely on top of her inside her. I felt her getting really hot and opening up and asked if she was ready now. Without speaking she lifted up and handed me the sleeve. I placed the head at her lips and it began to slide in without much effort which is unusual for this time of the month. I slowly pumped the head in and out and hearing her moan was so hot. More moans, more intense and she constantly pushes her hips up and back. Eventually we both came, me in the sleeve and when I pulled out, again her thick white cream was all over it. I never see that when we have sex without the sleeve.

A. I think she is really liking the sleeve.
B. I think her pussy is starting to be sized correctly so she doesn’t need a lot of warming up.
C. I am thinking we are getting to a point where that’s all she will want.
I am loving the update I cant wait to see where this goes when she is normally horny

good start.
I honestly think she just is sized bigger and this really satisfies her.

I guess she is a size queen although I dislike that term a bit…

This morning as we laid in bed I was thinking about her and I have slowly over the years initiated sex less and less typically due to rejection. This morning I really thought I can’t initiate this at all. She has to be the one in charge and initiates sex. she started doing some of her standard stuff such as cuddling with me and draping a leg over me. I had the sleeve underneath me to get it warm…but then the kids woke up and everything ended.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Not my wife but god this is what her pussy looks like. She is about the same build and size with blonde hair. Can’t post pictures yet.

Does anyone think my wife will keep wanting the sleeve or will it turn into a discussion about why are we doing this?

Does anything think she will start asking for something else and if so what?

Attachments

• IMG_2577.jpeg
    IMG_2577.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 121
Sometimes yes...a few years ago she stopped wearing underwear except when she has her period.

Having said that, she gets her period in a week and usually isn't creamy right now.
If her period is due in a week, a discharge like this would be expected if she ir fertile............. J (the wife)

Reactions: toolman2c
I am beginning to understand why most guys remain unable to participapatr in thsi lifestyle. Whomever is writng this has NO understanding of how women work physioligucally at all. Amazing. Sorry, can;t help but comment ont this. J (the wife)