Did I screw up?

Snlove

Couple
We are new to this. Wife has been talking to a guy and hooked up once and Will again tomorrow. She sends me some screenshots but blocks out his name. I asked for pictures of them together and she said he didn’t want to at this point and then caught her in a lie that she never brought it up (said she didn’t feel comfortable with the first time, whatever but why lie) I’m not allowed to watch or “push” with questions. I wanted to get into this lifestyle but feel like I’m doing it wrong or there are bigger problems.

We are new to this. Wife has been talking to a guy and hooked up once and Will again tomorrow. She sends me some screenshots but blocks out his name. I asked for pictures of them together and she said he didn’t want to at this point and then caught her in a lie that she never brought it up (said she didn’t feel comfortable with the first time, whatever but why lie) I’m not allowed to watch or “push” with questions. I wanted to get into this lifestyle but feel like I’m doing it wrong or there are bigger problems.
I personally wouldn't be able to cope with your situation, we also don't take pics of my wife and our friend, but I know him and me and my wife talk about mostly everything that goes on. Need to try and talk about it, without it becoming a fight.

She’s new to this and maybe doesnt feel entirely comfortable with it herself yet. Give her time to settle in and then she might open up more.
Lynn x

You both need talk about ground rules. BEFORE it gets out of hand and reaches the point of no return.

Reactions: Happy Mom