Hello,
We are a couple m27 f29 I fucked her on the balcony 6 years ago. but before doing this, I asked my wife to dance with the curtains open. The man on the next balcony was watching him. But my wife told me about this incident much later. She danced very beautifully that day. She told me that she made eye contact with the man next to her. I still can't forget that day. What do you recommend me to do?

Hello,
We are a couple m27 f29 I fucked her on the balcony 6 years ago. but before doing this, I asked my wife to dance with the curtains open. The man on the next balcony was watching him. But my wife told me about this incident much later. She danced very beautifully that day. She told me that she made eye contact with the man next to her. I still can't forget that day. What do you recommend me to do?
If she enjoyed the attention and she is willing have her do something again that will expose her. For me a man admiring my body (especially naked) makes me feel good!

Fuck her so that the man on the balcony can watch, don’t do it underhandedly as she’ll either want to present herself in the best possible way for his viewing pleasure or tell you get lost. Some women respond well to voyeurs others don’t and that above all else must be for her to decide but if she responds well then you may be able to go further and invite the guy to join you in enjoying her. Suggest she wears a half face lace not too fancy masquerade mask as imagined anonymity allows for greater wanton desire to be exhibited. If he masturbates while watching and that excites her you might almost be there. Good Luck and Enjoy.

Fuck her so that the man on the balcony can watch, don’t do it underhandedly as she’ll either want to present herself in the best possible way for his viewing pleasure or tell you get lost. Some women respond well to voyeurs others don’t and that above all else must be for her to decide but if she responds well then you may be able to go further and invite the guy to join you in enjoying her. Suggest she wears a half face lace not too fancy masquerade mask as imagined anonymity allows for greater wanton desire to be exhibited. If he masturbates while watching and that excites her you might almost be there. Good Luck and Enjoy.
Woow really good idea thank you so much for your support

Reactions: Tom&Liza&Anna
so would love to see that
Hello,
so love to see her bent over and you pleasing that sexy yummy ass and wet pussy so tasty in my mind!!

one time at a hotel in miami we had a room with a balcony that overlooked a roof top bar across the street.
my wife wondered if she went out on the balcony topless if people would notice, I was sitting in a chair watching.
she was noticed and she decided to give them a show, she got completely nude, danced around a bit and then got me to fuck her from the rear so they could see her boobs bouncing and her face as I was banging her.
we had the place cheering us on.

Last edited:
Hello,
Get her to master bate while someone is watching her on the balcony.

Have her masturbate on the balcony for a watcher.

We love showing off, masturbating, and having sex in front of hotel windows, balconies, outdoor patios, and on cruises where the cabin has a balcony. It's so fucking hot...

It is a sexy, erotic art - you have risky public sex, in view of unknown others, trying not to get caught by security or law enforcement... Of many memories, one of my favorites is KK in our hotel suite, wearing a leather underbust corset, black, back-seam stockings, stilettos, and nothing else, pressed up against the window, tits mashed against the glass, getting fucked senseless from behind.

We were in an L-shaped building, about 1/3 of the way down one leg, tenth-floor - the rooms across the way had a great view of my wife getting her. brains fucked out. No balcony, but similar experience.

Our favorite local encounter hotel does have balconies - we love to get KK fucked outdoors, when the weather is nice. She likes her tits out, bent over, hands on the rail, taking it doggie-style while her boobs sway in the breeze.

My wife and I were in L-shaped hotel in Hawaii. We were on the 10-11 floor and across where we could see we saw a couple getting ready to go out. The woman put on one of those flowered long dresses no bra or panties waiting for her husband to get out of the shower. We figured out which room and called to thank them for the show. The woman answered the phone we thanked her and she saw us on the balcony. She told us to hold on then pulled her dress off laid it on the bed sat facing us with her legs spread picked up the phone said "your turn". My wife stepped back in the room removed her flowered dress and panties so she was nude then stepped back on the balcony pulled my dick out and started to give it a little suck. The woman (Sheila) began to play with herself. Her husband came out and closed the curtains. We left to get on the elevators and guess who was also waiting ... yup her and her hubby. We ended up have drinks with them and generally hanging out that night. During the drinking she admitted she wanted to do something like that on the balcony buy her husband was chicken. My wife told her she could come to our room and my wife would go to their room and watch her strip then go out on the balcony and stroke me. Agreed. Sheila and I got in tuned on the lights and saw my wife and her huband sitting on the bed waiting. While helping her out of her dress I could see her pussy was dripping.They called us and I stripped Sheila then we went on the balcony. She started to suck me a bit and I looked over and my wife had her tits out and Sam was feeling them. She stopped after a bit stood up picked up the phone and asked her husband if he liked what he saw. She then stood in front of me and backed up pulling my hand around to play with her tits. Still on the phone she asked if he liked the idea that my dick was in the folds of her wet pussy. My wife was nude and had his dick out. She sat on his lap holding his dick against her wet lips. Telling her husband he was really going to like this she guided my dick in to fuck her doggie on the balcony. Not to be left out my wife led the guy out and fuck her doggie leaning over the rail. That was their first time doing something that bold but we kept in touch and found out not their last.

My wife and I lived in an apartment tower over looking the river in Virginia. There is a hotel across the street and my wife and I would fuck on the balcony of the 14th floor in plain view of anyone looking. One day we fucked while a wedding party was going on on the outer area of the hotel. :) fun times. We also had a big window that looked out over the water, but there are naval docks there so anyone working there could theoretically see. :D