Why the men?? Biology?????

Same here. I initially thought I was only interested in seeing raw sexual intimacy, but quickly I have developed a huge thing for her getting romantically involved with another guy. Its interesting how its changed for her too (very quickly, like over a couple of months). At first she was like "if I start getting feelings for him I'll cut it off", now she's like "I'd be happy for him to be my boyfriend". The idea of them falling in love but her still loving me is both a turn on and something beautiful at the same time.
Because the general consensus is that if they fall in love they would leave us for love with the bull. But I have found that it’s just the opposite.
Especially if they love being shared. Why leave this for a bull that may want you all to himself when you know you can stay in the marriage and have that bull and more. Plus the love I give my wife can never be duplicated. Yes she can get fucked better but the love she gets from me is second to none. Best of both worlds for her.

The arguments put forward for the hotwife/gf are really interesting and informative. I had a suspicion it was competing against other males and the predominant sperms winning over, brilliant piece by the way. My own personal experiences are one of mixed emotions. On the one hand I enjoyed watching and hearing of my exwife conquests, especially the in's and out's obviously, and the sex immediately after. I do have a number of kids that are not mine so the competitive syndrome must occur but my theory is that if you have a ferrari you like to show it off and even let others try it out because at the end of the day its yours and you get to play with it as much as you like, just my analogy

Reactions: Huddsy69
I remember when I first got together with my wife. People used to say she's a right slut etc and so and so fucked her and fisted her. I was very jealous and kept tabs on her everywhere she went. She still went out on her own and would stay out all night. I came to realise that it was actually a massive turn on imagining her being fucked and sleeping with guys or even just getting fingered outside a club. She's been away on girlie weekends where I have found out guys also went and they all shared a hotub and the guys stayed the night. I get so excited thinking what she may have done with other guys. When we have sex its normally her using a dildo while we talk about her fucking guys. She will say that she has done things with guys then retract it after. I don't know whether she's scared to tell the truth or just trying to please me. She knows I am desperate for her to cheat on me and for me to be in another room or her to go out with other guys. I tell her I wank 3 times a day thinking about her coming home to me full of cum for me. I think about it all the time but just can't make her take the next step.

I read this along time ago, so I hope I get it right.
All animals including humans have this thing called the competitive sperm syndrome.
When a male of any species knows their mate has been screwed by another male usually by smell, they will immediately fuck them. The sperm ejaculated into the female will kill the previous sperm because of the makeup of that sperm, and the orgasm is intense to shoot the sperm in good. Also alot of sperm.
No speaking personally when watching my wife fucking someone else, I find after, If I fuck her there is only a slight difference in feeling on orgasm.
Now if I think my wife is out fucking and she doesn't think I know what's going. When she comes home I don't let on I know, and try and get her into bed before she can shower I can smell sperm and I try and fuck her and she tries to put me off. I can usually convince her. When I cum my cock seams extra hard. The feeling is unbelievable, and it feels like I am shooting bullets out of my cock. Needless to say I like when she goes out.
Well said. The times I have fucked my wife after she has been fucked by someone else, my cock pulses with extra intensity and my sperm-load feels much greater. The intensity seems to be greater if she hasn't told me about it but I can tell by the smell, the feel, and how she reacts. It's super hot.
I think it is one of the reasons why condom sex is underwhelming. It might be safer, but it's not as arousing.

I think a number of factors are involved; wrapped in biology, psychology and experiences.

On the biology side, sperm competition, and our genetic programming is certainly involved - even the anatomical design of the penis - it’s bulbous head designed to act as a plunger/scoop to displace another man’s semen from a woman’s vagina. Along with girth (to dilate the vagina) and length, to deposit the load deeper into the vagina, the “myth” of the big cock doesn’t turn out to be myth at all.

Knowing that one’s partner is desirable, hot, sought after, pursued by other men is also stimulating, and increases my own desire for my wife.

For some men, early trauma may be a contributing factor - in my case, my now wife/then fiancé’s adultery plays a role. I could never get it out of my mind; the thought of my pretty fiancé, impaled on a strange guy’s cock, her eyes rolled back in their sockets during orgasmic bliss.

The asymmetry in KK and my relationship is sometimes startling. I fully support and enable her need to fuck other men, while she is insanely, homicidally jealous of even the possibility that I might fuck another woman. KK in a sense considers me her exclusive property. Even the thought of me engaging in sex with another woman makes KK crazy, and if there’s even the tiniest hint of any emotional connection between me and another woman, an iota of intimacy, KK goes off the rails.

Reactions: Jon Day