Why the men?? Biology?????

angstme79

I don't know if this has been posted anywhere here, but a thought occurred to me about hotwifing/cuckolding. The ladies don't seem to want - or get a sexual kick from - the husbands or long-term SO's playing with other women. But for many, many men - the thought of our wives or long-term girlfriends playing with other guys is a very popular sexual idea. For us guys - it's VERY HOT.

I wonder if the difference in appeal is biologically caused?? I wonder why the stark, obvious difference between genders??

Reactions: werekinky2
I can't speak for women or men as a whole but I can only speak for myself. The hot wife fantasy actually started with another fantasy, MFM threesome, and evolved into the hot wife fantasy. I had an experience with two of my ex-girlfriends that caused me to want an MFM threesome. From there I started learning about other types of lifestyles and the hot wife lifestyle has really caught my attention more than others.

I can't speak for women or men as a whole but I can only speak for myself. The hot wife fantasy actually started with another fantasy, MFM threesome, and evolved into the hot wife fantasy. I had an experience with two of my ex-girlfriends that caused me to want an MFM threesome. From there I started learning about other types of lifestyles and the hot wife lifestyle has really caught my attention more than others.
Thats us as well.

I think it’s the Taboo of it all. Men cheating on their wife is more common and acceptable in society. But women were always portrayed as loyal and loving one man.
Even though I’ve cheated in the past and had 3some with other females nothing to me is more exciting than seeing my wife with another man.
Not just fucking but romancing him. Out holding hands, kissing, just being lovers while I act as the 3rd wheel.

I think it’s the Taboo of it all. Men cheating on their wife is more common and acceptable in society. But women were always portrayed as loyal and loving one man.
Even though I’ve cheated in the past and had 3some with other females nothing to me is more exciting than seeing my wife with another man.
Not just fucking but romancing him. Out holding hands, kissing, just being lovers while I act as the 3rd wheel.
Very similar to us. When my lovers are with me WE are the couple and hubby is definitely the third wheel.

Yes. Initially I did not want the romance. I just wanted them to fuck for my viewing pleasure. But as time went on I realized that seeing them as a romantic couple was more of a turn on for me.
I think for most women the romantic aspect is extremely gratifying. Knowing you have a guy that can be your confidant, lover and best friend is the best feeling in the world. The sexual aspect is just wonderful, the icing on the cake !! Knowing your husband supports you in the lifestyle is another wonderful feeling, especially when he cleans you of your lovers cum. Doesn't get much better than that !!

Back to post #1 - my question was ........... why does the "extra play on-the-side" phenomenon appeal mostly to men (where the wife plays, but he does not) and not to the ladies (where the husband plays with another woman)??

Many, many men find the idea of a hotwife very appealing, sexy, & hot. Not so much the other way around. Wives (generally) do not want the husbands seeing other women. This difference is what I was referring to in post #1. I wonder if the difference is biological /genetic based on gender??

Any thoughts?? Insights??

I read this along time ago, so I hope I get it right.
All animals including humans have this thing called the competitive sperm syndrome.
When a male of any species knows their mate has been screwed by another male usually by smell, they will immediately fuck them. The sperm ejaculated into the female will kill the previous sperm because of the makeup of that sperm, and the orgasm is intense to shoot the sperm in good. Also alot of sperm.
No speaking personally when watching my wife fucking someone else, I find after, If I fuck her there is only a slight difference in feeling on orgasm.
Now if I think my wife is out fucking and she doesn't think I know what's going. When she comes home I don't let on I know, and try and get her into bed before she can shower I can smell sperm and I try and fuck her and she tries to put me off. I can usually convince her. When I cum my cock seams extra hard. The feeling is unbelievable, and it feels like I am shooting bullets out of my cock. Needless to say I like when she goes out.

My wife states she would love to see me with another woman, but it wasn't always that way. She has a bit of a jealous streak in her and that is okay and I understand it. It's also just not something I am interested in. Not that I wouldn't enjoy myself, but because when we started out doing this, it was more about her being able to enjoy exploring her sexuality with others. She is very much in her prime right now at her age and she is loving being able to test the limits of her sexual exploring. As men, we are in our prime early on in life. Women, hit their's later on. Trust me, I am benefitting fully from her exploring her sexuality!!!
PERFECT you speak for a lot of men/women/couples on here.

RedVixen_StagNC -
My wife states she would love to see me with another woman, but it wasn't always that way. She has a bit of a jealous streak in her and that is okay and I understand it. It's also just not something I am interested in. Not that I wouldn't enjoy myself, but because when we started out doing this, it was more about her being able to enjoy exploring her sexuality with others. She is very much in her prime right now at her age and she is loving being able to test the limits of her sexual exploring. As men, we are in our prime early on in life. Women, hit their's later on. Trust me, I am benefitting fully from her exploring her sexuality!!!

I agree with you, Mr. Stag. I have no desire to see other women either. I was the same way with a then-HGF some years ago. I'd have been more inclined to "get some" on the side back then - but the HGF agreement we had was MORE than hot enough for me!!! To be honest ............. I think if I'd have indulged in other women back then, it would have LESSENED the effect of having a HGF. I don't know how it could have gotten any hotter than it already was. It was a 24-7 lust-fest!!! It made me hot as lava just to know my HGF was enjoying herself with other guys - and when we got back together ................ it was fireworks!!!
I just remember the feeling I got when my HGF would come back and I'd see that huge smile on her face!! She'd be all bubbly and excited when she told me ALL the details of what she and her date did, and how happy she was for being able to date other guys "on the side."

I have NO IDEA why this appeals to SO MANY of us guys - why it turns us on, why it's so hot, why we're HAPPY to see our ladies having soooo much sexual fun with other guys. Maybe there's an element of the ladies being soooo sexy, hot, and ferociously skilled in bed that we don't want to "hog them" all to ourselves?? Maybe we guys feel our ladies DESERVE more fun than just us?? Whatever it is ............ it HAS to be more addicting than drugs!!!

PERFECT you speak for a lot of men/women/couples on here.
I wonder how many lurkers on here feel the exact same way?? I'd LOVE to be able to read the mind of every guy just here in the U.S. to see how many also think having a hotwife / HGF would be HOT and exciting. I'll bet the number is huge - even for us "alpha" guys.

I'd also LOVE to know how many ladies would like to enjoy some "fun on the side" !!!

Reactions: Jon Day
Yes. Initially I did not want the romance. I just wanted them to fuck for my viewing pleasure. But as time went on I realized that seeing them as a romantic couple was more of a turn on for me.
Same here. I initially thought I was only interested in seeing raw sexual intimacy, but quickly I have developed a huge thing for her getting romantically involved with another guy. Its interesting how its changed for her too (very quickly, like over a couple of months). At first she was like "if I start getting feelings for him I'll cut it off", now she's like "I'd be happy for him to be my boyfriend". The idea of them falling in love but her still loving me is both a turn on and something beautiful at the same time.

Reactions: pete_wife