Wife’s and our fetishes

My wife and I have been married for over 20 years. And I have always had some crazy fetishes. I love worshiping her feet, and she got that it got me off and indulged it. Then I told her that I really liked small penis humiliation and really got off on her making fun of my little dick. This took some time for her to get on board with lol. Now she’s a pro and does it regularly. She even takes pics and videos and tells me she’s going to show her friends to laugh at, I love it. Then I told her I wanted her to cuckold me, and wanted to watch her have sex with a guy with a big cock while I watched and stroked my tiny dick. She actually got turned on by the idea and we both would dirty talk about it for a while. Then it finally happened and we both loved it. I don’t think women have fetishes like guys do but can be introduced into them and get into them like us. Do you guys tell your partners your crazy fetishes and do they indulge your fantasy’s.

My wife and I have been married for over 20 years. And I have always had some crazy fetishes. I love worshiping her feet, and she got that it got me off and indulged it. Then I told her that I really liked small penis humiliation and really got off on her making fun of my little dick. This took some time for her to get on board with lol. Now she’s a pro and does it regularly. She even takes pics and videos and tells me she’s going to show her friends to laugh at, I love it. Then I told her I wanted her to cuckold me, and wanted to watch her have sex with a guy with a big cock while I watched and stroked my tiny dick. She actually got turned on by the idea and we both would dirty talk about it for a while. Then it finally happened and we both loved it. I don’t think women have fetishes like guys do but can be introduced into them and get into them like us. Do you guys tell your partners your crazy fetishes and do they indulge your fantasy’s.
Try my Indian Black Dick For Your wife .I can fuck her hard and humiliate you

Attachments

• IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 20230614_230816.jpg
    20230614_230816.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 78
I would absolutely love to watch you have your way with her. Fuck her mouth and ass while she screams with pleasure. Your cock is amazing and sooo much bigger than my micro penis. Both of you laughing and making fun of me stroking my tiny dicklet with one finger and my thumb. Either shooting your big load in her mouth or making me lick it all up out of her stretched used pussy.
Definitely dear .I love fuck her all hole and stretch her all hole

Laughs that change to animal moans as she feels a real cock stretching and filling her like her micro dicked hubby can never do. Let's see that under satisfied wife's pussy.

Reactions: owlmale
So, do you and your wife have a regular bull or she just finds guys to fuck?

I am a bull. I am looking for a cuckold couple.

Things i am expecting:

- Privacy will be top priority.

- You should be willing to take orders and always do what your master will say.

Things you can expect:

- I will respect your privacy

- Your safety will be our priority.

If you think you are the right person for us contact on google chat or ... typingtyping91@gmail.com

Reactions: gregnginger
To answer your question Kev. My wife has always loved to humiliate me. I think that is her fetish. Combined we have lots of fetishes. I love wearing diapers and she loves to humiliate me in them by making me wear them in public and making it obvious.She loves making me spend hours kneeling at her feet massaging and licking and giving her expert pedicures while she texts or read or watch tv. We also have latex and rubber /leather fetishes. She really get into a dominant mode when she dresses up in rubber and spike stelletos.She loves to cane me and I love to be punished.We have an obedience fetish if you can call it that, where she orders me about in front of people and I submissively obey. She loves to make me "hop to it" and has her crop ready to wack me.I also amuse her and her friends showing my tiny < 3 in dicklet. I'm sure fetishes are far more common in guys than girls, not sure why, but my wife is way into them fortunately for me.

Reactions: jafa and marx
I would say my cuckoldresses fetish revolves around her family as unusual as this is, although we have never discussed it,

She was and still is a tomboy with a masculine approach to life, her parents were very strict but fair with her,

Aged 16 i took my first ever pictures of her in her bedroom then i asked if she would remove her top, she glared at me, paused, then said her dad wouldnt like it, (so true but "not like it" was a hugh understatement) then she removed her top and bra standing in her jeans looking very nervous. Taken on 35mm film she knew i was friends with a chap who had a camera shop and he would develop these pictures for me. What she didnt say was she knew him too as she visited this shop with her mother. So it was soon after she stood infront of this man in his late 50s with her mother nervously smiling at him but knowing he had seen her topless. By the time she was 17 he had seen her naked, wearing tight jeans, then showing she was wearing suspenders underneath and more and still she went into the shop with her mother. She seamed to like the risk: i didnt. He always said she was not the sort to do this, but saw the proof so knew really she definately was.

She still has that very vanilla persona.

Her parents held a party for her uncle and other older relatives, she wanted to go later, so we did, then bizarrely she looked through the window as they sat at the dinner table, banged on the window then flashed her pierced breasts, i watched shocked and shamed, she too when she realised what she had just done. That was uncomfortable but the men appeared to like it. Her grandmother commenting on her piercings as if your GD flashing you is normal.

Her parents are keen gardeners and from her 20s she gained a liking for us visiting their garden when they are out, posing for me and my camera topless and naked, later she went dressed in authentic school uniform for pictures us both knowing they would go mental if they knew. Neither of us sure when they would return, risky stuff and there was no escape if they arrived back, i was/am always more nervous than she is in taking this risk.

Her brother, when they were away she posed for me in his garden, he bought a new car and we both knew she would later pose topless infront of it, she did also going later in her school uniform. He had CCTV but she worked on the principle as he had said he never viewed it unless something happened. So i was always nervous something would before they returned and he would then view the CCTV.

As she commenced ferminizing me she liked going to see them after she had been with her lover, me wearing suspenders, a CB and panties under my male jeans then when she started dressing me in tight female jeans we carried on going me now always wearing female jeans. She gained a liking for me wearing her cum filled panties and i have often sat around her parents and brothers table, the straps from the suspenders pressing through the denim as i sat, her tired, me with her juices and his cum sticking to my balls and hairs, her saying we had a heavy night drinking hence her being tired. She also wore her normal tight jeans with suspenders semi visable underneath, untill her brother moved away for work purposes.

Her parents held a party, but it clashed with a visit from her dominant lover, so she told me to go alone, make an excuse for her and think of what i was missing out on seeing, i went as dressed by her in suspenders, CB, panties collared and in female jeans and felt extremely nervous as her mother questioned me about her mistery illness. She also wanted to visit her to see if she was alright. I kept assuring her she was defiantely all right just under the weather, never had i called her "sir, weather" before.

I did wonder later what would have been said had she visited our house and found her darling daughter tied up in chains, strapped to our bed, hooded, being spanked hard and fucked.

I have often felt is this worth the risk? we are both aware that if they knew they would say so, heavily criticise us and call me all the names under the sun and it would all be my fault....

The list goes on.......

I would say my cuckoldresses fetish revolves around her family as unusual as this is, although we have never discussed it,

She was and still is a tomboy with a masculine approach to life, her parents were very strict but fair with her,

Aged 16 i took my first ever pictures of her in her bedroom then i asked if she would remove her top, she glared at me, paused, then said her dad wouldnt like it, (so true but "not like it" was a hugh understatement) then she removed her top and bra standing in her jeans looking very nervous. Taken on 35mm film she knew i was friends with a chap who had a camera shop and he would develop these pictures for me. What she didnt say was she knew him too as she visited this shop with her mother. So it was soon after she stood infront of this man in his late 50s with her mother nervously smiling at him but knowing he had seen her topless. By the time she was 17 he had seen her naked, wearing tight jeans, then showing she was wearing suspenders underneath and more and still she went into the shop with her mother. She seamed to like the risk: i didnt. He always said she was not the sort to do this, but saw the proof so knew really she definately was.

She still has that very vanilla persona.

Her parents held a party for her uncle and other older relatives, she wanted to go later, so we did, then bizarrely she looked through the window as they sat at the dinner table, banged on the window then flashed her pierced breasts, i watched shocked and shamed, she too when she realised what she had just done. That was uncomfortable but the men appeared to like it. Her grandmother commenting on her piercings as if your GD flashing you is normal.

Her parents are keen gardeners and from her 20s she gained a liking for us visiting their garden when they are out, posing for me and my camera topless and naked, later she went dressed in authentic school uniform for pictures us both knowing they would go mental if they knew. Neither of us sure when they would return, risky stuff and there was no escape if they arrived back, i was/am always more nervous than she is in taking this risk.

Her brother, when they were away she posed for me in his garden, he bought a new car and we both knew she would later pose topless infront of it, she did also going later in her school uniform. He had CCTV but she worked on the principle as he had said he never viewed it unless something happened. So i was always nervous something would before they returned and he would then view the CCTV.

As she commenced ferminizing me she liked going to see them after she had been with her lover, me wearing suspenders, a CB and panties under my male jeans then when she started dressing me in tight female jeans we carried on going me now always wearing female jeans. She gained a liking for me wearing her cum filled panties and i have often sat around her parents and brothers table, the straps from the suspenders pressing through the denim as i sat, her tired, me with her juices and his cum sticking to my balls and hairs, her saying we had a heavy night drinking hence her being tired. She also wore her normal tight jeans with suspenders semi visable underneath, untill her brother moved away for work purposes.

Her parents held a party, but it clashed with a visit from her dominant lover, so she told me to go alone, make an excuse for her and think of what i was missing out on seeing, i went as dressed by her in suspenders, CB, panties collared and in female jeans and felt extremely nervous as her mother questioned me about her mistery illness. She also wanted to visit her to see if she was alright. I kept assuring her she was defiantely all right just under the weather, never had i called her "sir, weather" before.

I did wonder later what would have been said had she visited our house and found her darling daughter tied up in chains, strapped to our bed, hooded, being spanked hard and fucked.

I have often felt is this worth the risk? we are both aware that if they knew they would say so, heavily criticise us and call me all the names under the sun and it would all be my fault....

The list goes on.......
When you wore those female jeans with suspenders underneath did you also wear stockings? I always loved to wear female jeans with risque feminine styling like lacy pocket treatments or hip zipper and stockings so my ankles would peek out and maybe people could tell. I would ride the edge, just feminine enough to be exciting but still subtle.Some people who were more observant might notice.I loved the mystery of wondering if they knew and if at any moment someone would say something and "out" me.

When you wore those female jeans with suspenders underneath did you also wear stockings? I always loved to wear female jeans with risque feminine styling like lacy pocket treatments or hip zipper and stockings so my ankles would peek out and maybe people could tell. I would ride the edge, just feminine enough to be exciting but still subtle.Some people who were more observant might notice.I loved the mystery of wondering if they knew and if at any moment someone would say something and "out" me.
Yes i always wear stocking with my suspenders, my jeans are the same style, colour, cut and have virtually the same pattern on the rear pockets as she wore when she was 16-18, it hasnt escaped my attention that at a time she used to wear suspenders underneath them too, for me her boyfriend at my request.

I am actually wearing red suspenders as i type with a red CB and red panties or knickers as we call them in the UK. I suspect some know these are female jeans as the pockets are crap and there is no space for a cock in them, hence they are tight over my bulge.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Yes i always wear stocking with my suspenders, my jeans are the same style, colour, cut and have virtually the same pattern on the rear pockets as she wore when she was 16-18, it hasnt escaped my attention that at a time she used to wear suspenders underneath them too, for me her boyfriend at my request.

I am actually wearing red suspenders as i type with a red CB and red panties or knickers as we call them in the UK. I suspect some know these are female jeans as the pockets are crap and there is no space for a cock in them, hence they are tight over my bulge.
I love the tight front cut of ladies jeans but never wore a cage with them. I always tucked wearing tight fitting rubber panties that enabled me to achieve a nice flat feminine looking front like the other girls, otherwise what was the point? I love vintage girls jeans like the old Jordache Jeans with all those sassy styles and treatments. I hung out more with girls than guys and every so often one of the girls would be wearing the same style and brand as me. I thought that was hot. I also would wear my girlfriends or sometimes my sisters jeans we all take the same size and sometimes they would borrow mine.I was strangely flattered by that.Guys jeans are so boring and plain,I hate them.

Reactions: Jeanswatcher
I would absolutely love to watch you have your way with her. Fuck her mouth and ass while she screams with pleasure. Your cock is amazing and sooo much bigger than my micro penis. Both of you laughing and making fun of me stroking my tiny dicklet with one finger and my thumb. Either shooting your big load in her mouth or making me lick it all up out of her stretched used pussy.
Sure dear but I m from India and this is my professional work .Because I m a professional Bull playboy and breeder for Ladies and couples. Come with her and enjoy my service

I have a leg fetish. Nothing excites me more than soft. smooth, shapely legs. Even just getting a glimpse up a pant leg can turn me on. I especially like the inside and back of the calves. When I was dating my wife, I nearly passed out when I rubbed lotion on her legs! They were the softest I ever could imagine! My wife knows about the fetish and has come to love my frequent leg rubs and will often give me a hand job while I feel her sexy legs. I also got very aroused when she let my little brother (who also has a leg fetish-male and female) rub her legs.View attachment 1679894
I’m a big fan of legs myself