Wife’s are made to share, do you agree?

Some women were just built to be shared. Just by their slutty demeanour. If they were sluts during their teen years then you have every chance for them to be again. If they did it once they'll do it again. They did it because they enjoyed it.

My wife once told me when she was in her teens she was horny like a boy. Wanting to fuck everyone. I knew then she could be a hotwiiffe but I had to convince her I wasn't gonna leave her.
Totally agree with this. My wife has been fuking since she was pretty young . She has always loved getting fuked. And it’s not slowed down any

Wife’s are made to be shared, they should be given freedom to live in their fantasy .. After long time of fucking same person it would be interesting to for both to try out another ..
And also since every husband like to keep her wife happy…I think sharing wife will make her happy since husband is with her taking care of her while she is being used…even as husband we and enjoy it in a different way…
Do you agree
Been telling my wife this for several years.

• Love
Reactions: swaplove and Tof82
It is better to have options. You know, you can be with an awesome person, but sex could be just....meeehhh..and you need more. I always leave the door for opportunity open. She can, if she needs it. I do prefer if she fucks other people but I'm not pushing hard. The freedom of choice always helps a lot. But in general my girlfriend always feels better when she is not oppressed 😏

It is better to have options. You know, you can be with an awesome person, but sex could be just....meeehhh..and you need more. I always leave the door for opportunity open. She can, if she needs it. I do prefer if she fucks other people but I'm not pushing hard. The freedom of choice always helps a lot. But in general my girlfriend always feels better when she is not oppressed 😏
Totally agree

Reactions: Kogjin
Some women were just built to be shared. Just by their slutty demeanour. If they were sluts during their teen years then you have every chance for them to be again. If they did it once they'll do it again. They did it because they enjoyed it.

My wife once told me when she was in her teens she was horny like a boy. Wanting to fuck everyone. I knew then she could be a hotwiiffe but I had to convince her I wasn't gonna leave her.
Well said! Me too...I used to play with every guy I could on Friday and Saturday nights especially when I was in high school then college. After that settled down with my first husband and had a couple kids so turned "it" off. After divorcing and meeting my now husband and chatting with him about swinging/playing/vixen etc it has turned my switch back on and made our sex life incredible!

Well said! Me too...I used to play with every guy I could on Friday and Saturday nights especially when I was in high school then college. After that settled down with my first husband and had a couple kids so turned "it" off. After divorcing and meeting my now husband and chatting with him about swinging/playing/vixen etc it has turned my switch back on and made our sex life incredible!
Amazing

Wives getting regular and varied cock and semen are much happier. There seems to be something in semen that keeps them calm and content as long as they receive regular shots orally or vaginally. My experience is men are the same. A cuckold husband is very content if his wife feeds him lots of creampie.
It is probably true the wife enjoys a good man and it takes the pressure and worry from the husband that knows he not satisfying her.

Reactions: Tof82
Wives getting regular and varied cock and semen are much happier. There seems to be something in semen that keeps them calm and content as long as they receive regular shots orally or vaginally. My experience is men are the same. A cuckold husband is very content if his wife feeds him lots of creampie.
I have to agree, my wife is so much more happy since she has been getting a wide varity of cock and cum

Wife’s are made to be shared, they should be given freedom to live in their fantasy .. After long time of fucking same person it would be interesting to for both to try out another ..
And also since every husband like to keep her wife happy…I think sharing wife will make her happy since husband is with her taking care of her while she is being used…even as husband we and enjoy it in a different way…

It was always a difficult decision , many mixed emotions but the whole time I had never been harder or more turned on. Watching my sexy salacious wife fuck. As the evening went on the difficult feelings slowly slipped away and the pure ecstasy of what was happening took over. The moaning she never does when I was in her made me know that this was the right decision… to share my wife with others
Watching her beg for more! Watching her enjoy her lover's massive cock so much more then she ever did mine
Do you agree

Reactions: swaplove and DonD
Absolutely, and especially if she has an amazing feeling pussy! My ex fiancé had the most incredible feeling pussy, it was so good, I felt like we had an obligation to do our best to make sure that she shares it with as many guys as possible. Lol.

Do you agree
Why would they have 3 holes and 2 hands if they weren't meant to have multiple partners