Wife’s are made to share, do you agree?

Wife’s are made to be shared, they should be given freedom to live in their fantasy .. After long time of fucking same person it would be interesting to for both to try out another ..
And also since every husband like to keep her wife happy…I think sharing wife will make her happy since husband is with her taking care of her while she is being used…even as husband we and enjoy it in a different way…
Do you agree
I totally agree! If the woman is happy, the cuckold is happy too. I would never trade it for a monogamous marriage. (I can't fuck other women.) :love:
DSC02405.jpgDSC02484.jpg35834403.jpg32714551.jpg

Reactions: DonD
Wife’s are made to be shared, they should be given freedom to live in their fantasy .. After long time of fucking same person it would be interesting to for both to try out another ..
And also since every husband like to keep her wife happy…I think sharing wife will make her happy since husband is with her taking care of her while she is being used…even as husband we and enjoy it in a different way…
Do you agree
Another post that is off the charts clueless. "Wifes are made to be shared".

Pretty general statement ...isnt it? All wives? What if they dotn want to be shared...........what if their husband has an actual cock that can keep her satisfied and she doesnt desire to have another partner.

Maybe her husband isnt bringing her ice chips while he allows his slut to be used like the Lincoln Tunnel while he is just amazed at how hot the others guys cock makes him. Lets face it..........thats where you are going with this.

I am very grateful that my wife desires to make me happy as well.

I do understand the sharing fantasy ..........totally get it. I understand actually doing it.

What I dont get is the complete submission that is seemingly had by many. I dont understand a "man" being irrelevant in his own house.........worse yet being irrelevent in his marriage.

Different strokes I guess, but that isnt for me for sure

Reactions: LWHubby
Do you agree
I agree specifically if the husband has a small cock
Do you agree
I agree specifically if the husband has a small cock or can't get it up, the wife should not have to miss out on a good shafting by a guy with a nice big cock...she needs to have the right to good climax by someone who can do her good 👍

Reactions: owlmale and DonD
I agree specifically if the husband has a small cock

I agree specifically if the husband has a small cock or can't get it up, the wife should not have to miss out on a good shafting by a guy with a nice big cock...she needs to have the right to good climax by someone who can do her good 👍
so true

Reactions: DonD