Wife’s are made to share, do you agree?

swaplove

Couple
Jul 25, 2022
Wife’s are made to be shared, they should be given freedom to live in their fantasy .. After long time of fucking same person it would be interesting to for both to try out another ..
And also since every husband like to keep her wife happy…I think sharing wife will make her happy since husband is with her taking care of her while she is being used…even as husband we and enjoy it in a different way…
Do you agree

Wife’s are made to be shared, they should be given freedom to live in their fantasy .. After long time of fucking same person it would be interesting to for both to try out another ..
And also since every husband like to keep her wife happy…I think sharing wife will make her happy since husband is with her taking care of her while she is being used…even as husband we and enjoy it in a different way…
Do you agree
Wives getting regular and varied cock and semen are much happier. There seems to be something in semen that keeps them calm and content as long as they receive regular shots orally or vaginally. My experience is men are the same. A cuckold husband is very content if his wife feeds him lots of creampie.

Attachments

• cuckduty00.jpg
    cuckduty00.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 517
  • cucklife01.jpeg
    cucklife01.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 521
Wives getting regular and varied cock and semen are much happier. There seems to be something in semen that keeps them calm and content as long as they receive regular shots orally or vaginally. My experience is men are the same. A cuckold husband is very content if his wife feeds him lots of creampie.
You are correct semen contain — mood fixing chemicals and anti-depression formula’s thats what makes people happier and loose…
So eating semen is more useful and good than we think…
Specially wives should be fed well with cum..

Do you agree
I would love to share her. It would be out of this world.

Do you agree
I agree. My wife started off fucking her lovers behind my back, I soon realsed she would never stop so thought she may aswell be honest about it with me it really has increased our love life and it was pretty hot before.

It's a big world with lots of different people and lots of different ways to live our lives. There is no one size fits all.
Totally agree!! We need to enjoy others and absorb as much variety as this world will give us with others. My wife fucks a few new men every year and that has made her very content and honestly easier to be around. It has been a wonderful life and we are still going strong.

By dipping our toes into swinging, it became obvious that other men are much better lovers for my wife than I am. She loves me 100% but I'm not good at sex with a rather smaller than average penis and premature ejaculator. Watching her with other guys is very exciting as I know who much she is enjoying getting a true fucking. Her moans and the look on her face is priceless. She truly appreciates my full support for her sexual adventures.

By dipping our toes into swinging, it became obvious that other men are much better lovers for my wife than I am. She loves me 100% but I'm not good at sex with a rather smaller than average penis and premature ejaculator. Watching her with other guys is very exciting as I know who much she is enjoying getting a true fucking. Her moans and the look on her face is priceless. She truly appreciates my full support for her sexual adventures.
Keep supporting her and help her find all the bulls she can!! Mine really enjoys all the attention and I enjoy how happy it makes her.

Do you agree
YES im new and wanting to try new things and meet new people

Reactions: swaplove
Do you agree
So by this post I'm pretty sure you are not part of a couple. Pr if you are then she doesn't know anything about it? Just tour fantasies. You should change your profile to single man and not mislead people. It's just sad and pathetic

Reactions: swaplove
Some women were just built to be shared. Just by their slutty demeanour. If they were sluts during their teen years then you have every chance for them to be again. If they did it once they'll do it again. They did it because they enjoyed it.

My wife once told me when she was in her teens she was horny like a boy. Wanting to fuck everyone. I knew then she could be a hotwiiffe but I had to convince her I wasn't gonna leave her.

Do you agree
Yes!!!! anytime