Wife’s booty and boobs updated a little :)

WOW JUST WOW!!!

Just such inviting photos!! Seeing her bent over like that just makes me want to stick my hard cock in!!!

Me too lol. I’ve whacked off to her photos more times than I can count. Funny since I have the real thing with me every night. What I want is to fuck her in her tight little butthole but she won’t allow it dang it. She does like it licked and fingered a little when I give her oral, makes her orgasm super hard!

Reactions: Mywifeishot
Me too lol. I’ve whacked off to her photos more times than I can count. Funny since I have the real thing with me every night. What I want is to fuck her in her tight little butthole but she won’t allow it dang it. She does like it licked and fingered a little when I give her oral, makes her orgasm super hard!
I must say my wife is very similar... you just want to fuck her so hard in all the photos but she definitely plays hard to get and makes you work really hard for it!!! That just drives me even more crazy but makes me want to smash her even harder!!! ?

Reactions: ultra_man
Yep and I enjoy it as often as she’ll let me. And the best part is she likes to be pounded hard from behind, woohoo! Lol. My first wife hated doggy style, WTF.
And of course she says all her previous lovers also always wanted to fuck her from behind, imagine that hahah