Wife’s just started opening up

I have to travel a lot with my business and My Wife and I talk on the phone quite a bit, at night.

One night I couldn’t reach her, so, I went on to sleep. The next day she said she’d left her phone in her purse and didn’t hear it ring. I didn’t think anything about it since I didn’t call every night. The same thing happened a couple more times and she finally let me in on her little secret. Lil is manager of a women’s clothing store and this one salesman had been making advances on her. My heart was pounding. She said he asked her if she’d like to go for a drink, after work. She said no, she was married and he said he was to but it gets lonely on the road. She fell for that one because she was lonely, too. I new how horny she was with me out of town.
Nothing happened but she did enjoy being with him. From there on things moved faster. The next time he came in town, they met at his hotel bar and she got a little high and told him she’d better rest before driving. Of course, that meant resting in his room to sober up. They sat on his couch and she made the first move by taking his hand and that started it. He slid close a kissed her. She said “ it was wonderful and I could feel men getting wet and I knew I couldn’t stop. I could see he was at that point because his pants showed it. He was now in my shirt, I reached down and grabbed his dick and it felt good in my hand. After all it was the first one I’d ever felt since we’d been married, 22yrs ago. His hand went under my skirt and we stood up and his finger was inside me, I unzipped his pants and pulled it out and was playing with it when he push me down on my knees and he grabbed my head and guided my mouth on his dick at first he started fucking my mouth like crazy but I think he was about to reach one as I could feel it swell in my mouth. He lifted me and we went to bed. I was undressed in two minutes and he was on my bush in two and a half, face plant, at first, I want his dick there but then a began to change my mine, I began moving my hips, it was getting better and better. He new what he was doing, I’ll have to show you when you get home but don’t hurry, he’s staying an extra night. His tongue was darting and dancing all over my clit until I exploded and as it was still throbbing he rammed it home and he pulled me on top and sat me up, so, he could see my face, while I was still cumming. I wasn’t sure if I could go all the way down, as it was a little long but I was so wet I sat flat down. Wow! He waited for me to get it all in and he started moving my hips back and forth, first slow then fister and then I took over harder and harder,faster and faster. I felt his warm cum and him pulsing and I went again and i clapped on him we laid like that and I went to get up to clean up a little and he held he tight and started moving my hips, back and forth, up and down, very slow. He was starting to get hard again and I could feel it growing. He pulled me down, as far as it could go inside me and grabbed my ass in both hands and pulled me back and forth on him until.the next thing I was wanting it again and I took over soon it was all me I was setting up again, I could feel him deep inside me and the tha most powerful climax of all. Oh my I almost reached another one telling you about it. He let me have my pleasure and then he got out of bed and with out any cleaning up he was inside my mouth, just letting me lick and suck on him, just as he began to swell in my mouth he pumped a few times and pulled out. He led me to the couch, bent me over and grabbed my hips and began pounding me, soon it was another climax. I was dripping but I waited to see if that was it. I think I could have went more but we waited for another time. After all there is still tomorrow night. I cleaned up, got dressed, bid my naked salesman, goodbye and headed for home. On the way home, I was thinking that kid was half my age, 23, but sure new a lot about pleasing a woman. Can’t Wait for tomorrow night.

Goodnight Honey sleep well and I’ll call you tomorrow night or maybe the next
morning. “

Now how did she expect me to sleep at all, I’ll be up all night and day waiting for the rest of the story.

I have to travel a lot with my business and My Wife and I talk on the phone quite a bit, at night.

One night I couldn’t reach her, so, I went on to sleep. The next day she said she’d left her phone in her purse and didn’t hear it ring. I didn’t think anything about it since I didn’t call every night. The same thing happened a couple more times and she finally let me in on her little secret. Lil is manager of a women’s clothing store and this one salesman had been making advances on her. My heart was pounding. She said he asked her if she’d like to go for a drink, after work. She said no, she was married and he said he was to but it gets lonely on the road. She fell for that one because she was lonely, too. I new how horny she was with me out of town.
Nothing happened but she did enjoy being with him. From there on things moved faster. The next time he came in town, they met at his hotel bar and she got a little high and told him she’d better rest before driving. Of course, that meant resting in his room to sober up. They sat on his couch and she made the first move by taking his hand and that started it. He slid close a kissed her. She said “ it was wonderful and I could feel men getting wet and I knew I couldn’t stop. I could see he was at that point because his pants showed it. He was now in my shirt, I reached down and grabbed his dick and it felt good in my hand. After all it was the first one I’d ever felt since we’d been married, 22yrs ago. His hand went under my skirt and we stood up and his finger was inside me, I unzipped his pants and pulled it out and was playing with it when he push me down on my knees and he grabbed my head and guided my mouth on his dick at first he started fucking my mouth like crazy but I think he was about to reach one as I could feel it swell in my mouth. He lifted me and we went to bed. I was undressed in two minutes and he was on my bush in two and a half, face plant, at first, I want his dick there but then a began to change my mine, I began moving my hips, it was getting better and better. He new what he was doing, I’ll have to show you when you get home but don’t hurry, he’s staying an extra night. His tongue was darting and dancing all over my clit until I exploded and as it was still throbbing he rammed it home and he pulled me on top and sat me up, so, he could see my face, while I was still cumming. I wasn’t sure if I could go all the way down, as it was a little long but I was so wet I sat flat down. Wow! He waited for me to get it all in and he started moving my hips back and forth, first slow then fister and then I took over harder and harder,faster and faster. I felt his warm cum and him pulsing and I went again and i clapped on him we laid like that and I went to get up to clean up a little and he held he tight and started moving my hips, back and forth, up and down, very slow. He was starting to get hard again and I could feel it growing. He pulled me down, as far as it could go inside me and grabbed my ass in both hands and pulled me back and forth on him until.the next thing I was wanting it again and I took over soon it was all me I was setting up again, I could feel him deep inside me and the tha most powerful climax of all. Oh my I almost reached another one telling you about it. He let me have my pleasure and then he got out of bed and with out any cleaning up he was inside my mouth, just letting me lick and suck on him, just as he began to swell in my mouth he pumped a few times and pulled out. He led me to the couch, bent me over and grabbed my hips and began pounding me, soon it was another climax. I was dripping but I waited to see if that was it. I think I could have went more but we waited for another time. After all there is still tomorrow night. I cleaned up, got dressed, bid my naked salesman, goodbye and headed for home. On the way home, I was thinking that kid was half my age, 23, but sure new a lot about pleasing a woman. Can’t Wait for tomorrow night.

morning. “

Now how did she expect me to sleep at all, I’ll be up all night and day waiting for the rest of the story.
So what happened next. You have to update us.

Reactions: toolman2c

morning. “

Hell, yes if you’re like me, you’ll be up all night jacking off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a nice young buck

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu