Wife’s used panties.

Anyone else enjoy wearing wives used panties? Love to wear my wife’s after she’s had her lover fill her pussy and then come home wearing these. She tells me all that happened and then slips these on me to fill his cum all over my dick. Hotter than hell and she makes me wear these in public all the time.
I have the exact same experiences, I wear her all day worn cum filled panties.

My strongest experience with used panties: after once that my girlfriend came very late home and that I suspected that she was cheating on me I checked the next morning her underwear in the laundrybin in our bathroom and I saw some sticky spots in her panties. My heart started beating because I thougt it was semen and it could definitely not haven been mine. I smelled on it and it was indeed semen and I... started having a boner... She came in and was surpised. I asked her to explain how she had semen in her panties and she asked me why I got a boner of smelling her panties... She came closer and started to make out with me and started to rub my dick that mostly did not get hard but did in this particular situation. It was a quite awkward situation. She then went down and sucked my little dick and made me cum in het mouth. It was a very long time ago that she did that. She the kissed me again and let my own semen run from her mouth in mine. Since then it was clear for her that I liked and was ineterested in tasting cum. At that time cuckolding became a thing for us and she ferquently asked if I had checked her panties. Mostly now I chech her pussy to smell and taste what she has busy with...