Wife about to cheat?

Well you don’t ever want to assume anything or jump to conclusions too soon. I will say that if she didn’t answer or text you back while she’s never done that prior till today, I think it’s a safe bet that she was definitely with him! Whether or not something sexual happened between them is a matter of you continuing what you’ve already been doing. Also look and pay close attention to anything new or different with her. If she starts dressing out of the norm, she begins wearing new perfume and getting her nails and hair done or anything like that, then you’ll have an even better idea of what’s likely going on. Regardless of what you discover, you need to do some deep thinking on how it makes you feel if you find out that they have been together. Does it turn you on at all, or does it make you mad? Now you would have every right to be mad, hurt and disappointed for her to cheat on you and then not tell you about it. But that’s just one part of the emotions, and that part can be fixed, worked through and can actually make your relationship even stronger. The exact same can be said about making your relationship stronger, if it in fact does excite you as well. Not bringing anything up was a smart move!
Good advice!

Be cautious, get your facts straight and study your feelings. Figure out a good way to open up a discussion. If you said something like, “Hey babe, I’ve been getting a weird vibe lately. I’m sure it’s just me, but is everything okay?”, how would she respond to that?

Reactions: btweets
Hi everyone. I'm going to ask the question about my wife. If she has cheated yet or is about too. It's sort of a long story but here the scoop of it.
Just by change I was on my wife's Facebook account to access her settings for a game that she wanted to play on day. And I notice a private message that had not seen and I opened it. The message was from a guy that I didn't know asking her if she could use a different message service for her phone instead of using the one that she had been using . Her normal one on her phone that she always uses. That sorta caught my as strange. Using her account I notice that she friended him about 3 months ago. Had have been post small messages on his facebook wall. They start just as small talk, then went into more details about her work and his.
After doing some digging, I've found out he is a construction worker that has been working at the store that she works at that they have been remodeling. He doesn't live here, he has been traveling to do this work at her store. My wife works a swing shift so she doesn't get home till about 11:30 pm at night. From what I've found out is he works that same time as my wife does.

Anyhow, I can see that my wife has been searching him on facebook everyday all through the day from her search history. From what I can see on her phone is that she hasn't installed the message app yet that he wanted her to use on her phone. But she has been still talking to him through Facebook messenger. Which I don't think she knows that I can see them talking. That last chat message's was him asking her if she was off tomorrow and if she was to have her meet up with him at his hotel restaurant for lunch and maybe a drink or two.
She responded back by saying that she was off, and she would meet him for lunch. He then asked her how long that she had free time for. And she told him must of the afternoon till about 5 when she has to pick up the kids, and that hubby comes home at 7. Which is when I do come home.
Then she told him that she would meet him at 11:30 a.m.

Also one thing. I started look through his page, and notice on unrelated post about him working out while he's been traveling for work. And one of the comment's that his friend's left him was saying: " Working out at the gym to pick up chicks there?" His post back: " Don't need to. I working on a hot one right now. Will let you know how it goes with her Bro"

Well that's about it. What do you guys think? Has she cheated already, or that's what she's going to do tomorrow? I haven't said anything to her yet about what I have seen.

Here's alittle about my wife. We have been married for sometime now. We have 3 kids. We both work, and the way it is we really on see each other 1 full day a week. As for intimacy lately in the bedroom. Not going to lie, it hasn't been the best for the last 6 months or so. She really hasn't been in the mood at all for sometime. Well he's some quick pics of her too to you guys know what she looks like.
View attachment 1094397View attachment 1094398View attachment 1094399
Sexy

Do you want her to be a hotwife, are you having any erotic thoughts about the possibility that they have, will or continue to have a sexual relationship? Sort this out and u will know what to do…or not to do.

Update: In the last few day's I've been able to see where her phone has been. It's been not out of the normal from home to work and back. Till today. This was her normal day off, and since I was at work today I wasn't at home. Her phone showed her going to coffee shop around noon. Then it was at a hotel for about 2 hours then back home. Well be still looking into everything more. Since it's the holiday's we are both off of work for awhile and with it being the holiday's I'm not going to say anything just yet. As for her she hasn't acted anything different. She just had some friends over tonight and she was just acting herself:
1.jpg

Is she glued to her phone; not let it out of her possession? That would be a flag that she is protecting it from prying eyes (yours).

Is she glued to her phone; not let it out of her possession? That would be a flag that she is protecting it from prying eyes (yours).
She does seem to have it with her all the time. But when she goes in the shower. I've been able to view it then. Doing a quick search through, I haven't been able to find anything. But it was just a quick search.

Reactions: Baddy145
First a coffee shop and then a hotel for two hours? That would be enough for me to assume something is off. Are any of her “friends“ visiting from out of town? Do you know the name of the hotel? See if she’s interested in having sex with you tonight. I wonder if she’ll put you off.

Nice, my wife and I are both in education. I got an account on here because she told me she was reading erotica. I was like, “What kind?”, she said it was hotwife stuff
My wife and I are both retired classroom teachers. I wish she would get an account here. Count yourself lucky If she’s reading about hot wife stuff!

If this post is real (lots of trolls on this site) you are now a cockhold. Honesty, transparency and constructive communication is the key. First a coffee shop and then a hotel. Too many red flags for me.

If this post is real (lots of trolls on this site) you are now a cockhold. Honesty, transparency and constructive communication is the key. First a coffee shop and then a hotel. Too many red flags for me.
I’m not trolling, are you referring to me?? No offense on my end. I was just wondering

No disrespect. Like I posted. There are a lot of trolls posting fanciful stories. One must keep that option open when reading any thread. If her possible cheating is a deal breaker cover your ass and protect your assets. If it excites you then enjoy. Just lay down some boundaries and expectations. If you get gaslit and lied to the trust is gone.

No disrespect. Like I posted. There are a lot of trolls posting fanciful stories. One must keep that option open when reading any thread. If her possible cheating is a deal breaker cover your ass and protect your assets. If it excites you then enjoy. Just lay down some boundaries and expectations. If you get gaslit and lied to the trust is gone.
Makes sense. Thanks!

Smart advice!

She's being dishonest about it by hiding it, aka cheating, which isn't about the sex as much as the lying and sneaking around. If she can't be honest with him then he can't trust her. Without trust a mutual cuckold relationship is doomed.

Reactions: horsecrazy704
Sub2femdom is correct. Lies and deception are deal breakers to me.
Just ask her how the hotel was? Thus letting her know you know. If she admits to being there then dig deeper if you want. If she lies call a lawyer. It’s done. No confrontation or big blow ups or confrontation is necessary.

It it does blow up, expect to hear lies, gaslighting, trickle truth and then the water works. If you want to go down the rabbit hole and try to reconcile. Start with complete transparency of her phone, apps and emails. If it’s an IPhone set up an alternate sign in ID for you. Note apps can be hidden from view in the unlocked screen. Though they will be visible in the app library and cellular tabs. Do not overlook the Notes folder. Threads can be shared if notifications are turned off you will never know. A thread may look harmless but scroll down a few pages. Other places are off phone storage locations. Google Drive, Outlook, Box, Drop box. The real pros will even set up discord servers.
Good luck! Lay out your expectations, limits and boundaries. Keep us posted.

Reactions: btweets
Sub2femdom is correct. Lies and deception are deal breakers to me.
Just ask her how the hotel was? This letting her know you know. If she admits to being there then dig deeper if you want. If she lies call a lawyer. It’s done. No confrontation or big blow up fight especially in front of the kids.

Expect to hear the lies, gaslighting, trickle truth, the water works. If you want to go down the rabbit hole and try to reconcile. Start with complete transparency of her phone, apps and emails. If IPhone set up an alternate sign in ID. Note apps can be hidden from view in the unlocked screen. Though they will be visible in the app library and cellular tabs. Deleted photos and