Wife about to cheat?

Hi everyone. I'm going to ask the question about my wife. If she has cheated yet or is about too. It's sort of a long story but here the scoop of it.
Just by change I was on my wife's Facebook account to access her settings for a game that she wanted to play on day. And I notice a private message that had not seen and I opened it. The message was from a guy that I didn't know asking her if she could use a different message service for her phone instead of using the one that she had been using . Her normal one on her phone that she always uses. That sorta caught my as strange. Using her account I notice that she friended him about 3 months ago. Had have been post small messages on his facebook wall. They start just as small talk, then went into more details about her work and his.
After doing some digging, I've found out he is a construction worker that has been working at the store that she works at that they have been remodeling. He doesn't live here, he has been traveling to do this work at her store. My wife works a swing shift so she doesn't get home till about 11:30 pm at night. From what I've found out is he works that same time as my wife does.

Anyhow, I can see that my wife has been searching him on facebook everyday all through the day from her search history. From what I can see on her phone is that she hasn't installed the message app yet that he wanted her to use on her phone. But she has been still talking to him through Facebook messenger. Which I don't think she knows that I can see them talking. That last chat message's was him asking her if she was off tomorrow and if she was to have her meet up with him at his hotel restaurant for lunch and maybe a drink or two.
She responded back by saying that she was off, and she would meet him for lunch. He then asked her how long that she had free time for. And she told him must of the afternoon till about 5 when she has to pick up the kids, and that hubby comes home at 7. Which is when I do come home.
Then she told him that she would meet him at 11:30 a.m.

Also one thing. I started look through his page, and notice on unrelated post about him working out while he's been traveling for work. And one of the comment's that his friend's left him was saying: " Working out at the gym to pick up chicks there?" His post back: " Don't need to. I working on a hot one right now. Will let you know how it goes with her Bro"

Well that's about it. What do you guys think? Has she cheated already, or that's what she's going to do tomorrow? I haven't said anything to her yet about what I have seen.

Here's alittle about my wife. We have been married for sometime now. We have 3 kids. We both work, and the way it is we really on see each other 1 full day a week. As for intimacy lately in the bedroom. Not going to lie, it hasn't been the best for the last 6 months or so. She really hasn't been in the mood at all for sometime. Well he's some quick pics of her too to you guys know what she looks like.
View attachment 1094397View attachment 1094398View attachment 1094399
Damn gorgeous

With these kind of fake stories that open with random pictures of some clothed wife, probably taken from Facebook, they reply a few times, then disappear and never provide any conclusion. So wouldn't expect an update.

Honestly, I don't really knock them for being fake - people come here for a fantasy. Not following through with a conclusion is annoying though.
the OP spent a total of 9 days here after signing up.

Ahhh, its interesting reading and provides an insight into how/what other guys & cucks
think & want.
Some of it is hot & thought provoking.

Reactions: coastalkid
Hi everyone. I'm going to ask the question about my wife. If she has cheated yet or is about too. It's sort of a long story but here the scoop of it.
Just by change I was on my wife's Facebook account to access her settings for a game that she wanted to play on day. And I notice a private message that had not seen and I opened it. The message was from a guy that I didn't know asking her if she could use a different message service for her phone instead of using the one that she had been using . Her normal one on her phone that she always uses. That sorta caught my as strange. Using her account I notice that she friended him about 3 months ago. Had have been post small messages on his facebook wall. They start just as small talk, then went into more details about her work and his.
After doing some digging, I've found out he is a construction worker that has been working at the store that she works at that they have been remodeling. He doesn't live here, he has been traveling to do this work at her store. My wife works a swing shift so she doesn't get home till about 11:30 pm at night. From what I've found out is he works that same time as my wife does.

Anyhow, I can see that my wife has been searching him on facebook everyday all through the day from her search history. From what I can see on her phone is that she hasn't installed the message app yet that he wanted her to use on her phone. But she has been still talking to him through Facebook messenger. Which I don't think she knows that I can see them talking. That last chat message's was him asking her if she was off tomorrow and if she was to have her meet up with him at his hotel restaurant for lunch and maybe a drink or two.
She responded back by saying that she was off, and she would meet him for lunch. He then asked her how long that she had free time for. And she told him must of the afternoon till about 5 when she has to pick up the kids, and that hubby comes home at 7. Which is when I do come home.

Also one thing. I started look through his page, and notice on unrelated post about him working out while he's been traveling for work. And one of the comment's that his friend's left him was saying: " Working out at the gym to pick up chicks there?" His post back: " Don't need to. I working on a hot one right now. Will let you know how it goes with her Bro"

Well that's about it. What do you guys think? Has she cheated already, or that's what she's going to do tomorrow? I haven't said anything to her yet about what I have seen.

Here's alittle about my wife. We have been married for sometime now. We have 3 kids. We both work, and the way it is we really on see each other 1 full day a week. As for intimacy lately in the bedroom. Not going to lie, it hasn't been the best for the last 6 months or so. She really hasn't been in the mood at all for sometime. Well he's some quick pics of her too to you guys know what she looks like.
Freakin hot and sexy you are lucky

she wants big cock sorry dude

Reactions: Garrett
With these kind of fake stories that open with random pictures of some clothed wife, probably taken from Facebook, they reply a few times, then disappear and never provide any conclusion. So wouldn't expect an update.

Honestly, I don't really knock them for being fake - people come here for a fantasy. Not following through with a conclusion is annoying though.
Or at least a nude.

She Is Lovely….Have you ever talked about her taking a lover? Does it excite you that she is going to explore.?? Have you ever talked about her being is free to share “her” body with who ever she chooses..that you will always respect her decisions, that you will always love her!!! After all “ thinks haven’t need the best in the bedroom”…let her do her thing..( if she indeed does) what ever she chooses don’t guilt her and understand the why ( you probably already know the answer to that question) You have a beautiful wife and family…except and respect her decision… and sometime in the future have a conversation your relationship will be the better for it !!
I have a feeling you’re going to really enjoy the angst, knowing she might be with someone during those hours..
And if you get to antsy reach out on this board as ther are lots of people who have experienced what you’ll be going through. They will be happy to talk to you and help you get through it in a positive way!!
Good Luck Andsycee

So beautiful!!!🤩🤩

Reactions: Rushton
Update: In the last few day's I've been able to see where her phone has been. It's been not out of the normal from home to work and back. Till today. This was her normal day off, and since I was at work today I wasn't at home. Her phone showed her going to coffee shop around noon. Then it was at a hotel for about 2 hours then back home. Well be still looking into everything more. Since it's the holiday's we are both off of work for awhile and with it being the holiday's I'm not going to say anything just yet. As for her she hasn't acted anything different. She just had some friends over tonight and she was just acting herself:
View attachment 1099250
From a woman’s POV. Of course she fucked this guy. It’s new it’s hot. You’re boring RN. Switch it up or embrace it either man up and handle it.

What a gorgeous smile!! Very Sexy!!

He probably badly can’t reply because he has cut himself off from society. Likely due to one of the following : 1) sitting the darkest pot of depression or 2) sitting in his bathroom jerking his dick like a madman m

Reactions: coastalkid