Wife agrees to BWC!

Stevef

Male
Aug 22, 2017
Guys and gals,

I have been dirty talking with her in bed for about a year now, trying to get her to associate the hottest sex with talking about another man. The sex has been absolutely amazing. She now wants another cock. We found a nice looking white guy on Craigslist with a man uncut 8.5" and we are going to setup a date with him. We'll feel that out and take it from there.

My problem is I think it would be hot for her to take BWC, but I had my heart set on her takin. BBC. I am really happy she agreed to this and I know it is all for her/us, but I'm wondering about next steps towards BBC.

She says BBC is gross, and isn't interested. I'm just going with the flow for now. Part of me thinks just let her get a couple BWC under her belt then push her for BBC...

Anyone have experience with similar wife being hesitant to try BBC? Thanks!

Picture attached is what I had in mind for her!! :)

Attachments

• IMG_3338.JPG
    IMG_3338.JPG
    354.2 KB · Views: 138
Yeah... just keep pushing her... then soon the resentment start....then the fighting. The next thing you know, you'll be hiring a divorce attorney.

I suggest you keep talking, let her know how you feel, listen to what she says....I never had any problems with trying BBC just lack of opportunity so when the chance came along I was ready and willing.....you never know she may change her mind

I suggest you keep talking, let her know how you feel, listen to what she says....I never had any problems with trying BBC just lack of opportunity so when the chance came along I was ready and willing.....you never know she may change her mind

I say some interracial things when we are talking dirty in bed and she acts like she doesn't like it. She has never stopped in the middle of sex, so it can't be that bad. She won't admit it but she seems to cum really hard.

I think she may be up for it eventually, but doesn't want to seem to eager maybe?

I agree with xxxcouple.
My wife has not enjoyed an interracial relationship yet and expressed no interest in the beginning of the hot wife experiences. She is very small and can't do overly big long cocks and I think that scared her away as that s they way they advertise themselves in the date sites. In the past year she has suggested to me that she was talking to a couple black guys and may meet them. Nothing so fat but me not pushing or regularly suggesting has her getting there on her own with her looking forward to finding out what all the talk is about.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
I agree with xxxcouple.
My wife has not enjoyed an interracial relationship yet and expressed no interest in the beginning of the hot wife experiences. She is very small and can't do overly big long cocks and I think that scared her away as that s they way they advertise themselves in the date sites. In the past year she has suggested to me that she was talking to a couple black guys and may meet them. Nothing so fat but me not pushing or regularly suggesting has her getting there on her own with her looking forward to finding out what all the talk is about.

Thanks for backing me up. I know once she tries it she will love it, I did

Guys and gals,

I have been dirty talking with her in bed for about a year now, trying to get her to associate the hottest sex with talking about another man. The sex has been absolutely amazing. She now wants another cock. We found a nice looking white guy on Craigslist with a man uncut 8.5" and we are going to setup a date with him. We'll feel that out and take it from there.

My problem is I think it would be hot for her to take BWC, but I had my heart set on her takin. BBC. I am really happy she agreed to this and I know it is all for her/us, but I'm wondering about next steps towards BBC.

She says BBC is gross, and isn't interested. I'm just going with the flow for now. Part of me thinks just let her get a couple BWC under her belt then push her for BBC...

Anyone have experience with similar wife being hesitant to try BBC? Thanks!

Picture attached is what I had in mind for her!! :)
I must admit I'm only attracted to white guys, no prejudice here but that's what works for me. I think your pushing too hard...

Reactions: andy40
Thanks for the advice everyone. I will probably have a lot more questions for you crafty veterans!