Wife and ex boyfriend flirting behind my back

King99

Male
I went through my wife cell phone and she’s texting back and forth with a ex. boyfriend. In the text message the ex boyfriend clearly want to fuck my wife. Reminiscing their relationship, telling her that he love her, that he would like to put his tongue on her, kissing her, and fuck her …on the message text she’s playing innocent. I don’t know how to react ..it’s kinda of a turn on imagining how they used to fuck her acting like a dirty slut..At the same time I’m a lil bit jealous and want to confront her about it ..let it slide cause its one of my fantaspies her flirting and fuck other man or confront her cause she’s acting like a dirty whore

It’s dishonest and you need to clip that shit short. This is not the same as the two of you conspiring to develop a threesome or wife sharing event, it’s sly, sneaky and disrespectful. I would have zero tolerance for that, and if you allow it your wife will never respect you again.

Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
My wifes affairs usually start behind mt back too. She has to get to know guys first and develop a friendship that then becomes a sexy flirty thing and eventually a full blown affair. She lets me in on them eventually, but its jsut hpw she "works" I know you READ about hundreds of women on here that say Hi, to a guy in a bar, and then do you want to fuck me while my husband watches and it ALWAYS works out.........how many have you MET that do this??? Not a lot of women "work" that way. This is just how your wife "works". If you truly want to have her exploring sex outside the marriage, you have the PERFECT situation to take the lead from and make it happen for you both. Don't blow it listening to a "horny Dad" telling you she's cheater when he is cheating on someone himself!! LOLLOL

J (the wife)

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
My wifes affairs usually start behind mt back too. She has to get to know guys first and develop a friendship that then becomes a sexy flirty thing and eventually a full blown affair. She lets me in on them eventually, but its jsut hpw she "works" I know you READ about hundreds of women on here that say Hi, to a guy in a bar, and then do you want to fuck me while my husband watches and it ALWAYS works out.........how many have you MET that do this??? Not a lot of women "work" that way. This is just how your wife "works". If you truly want to have her exploring sex outside the marriage, you have the PERFECT situation to take the lead from and make it happen for you both. Don't blow it listening to a "horny Dad" telling you she's cheater when he is cheating on someone himself!! LOLLOL

J (the wife)
HornyNCdad has a point in that this is not cuckolding the way she is going about it. That is, as I read it, the wife has no idea the husband wants her to fuck around. She is cheating in that she is not sharing her desires and horniness with her husband. In this case, KING99 has not yet accepted his wife freely getting dick when she wants. They have not set down and come to an understanding of their relationship.

I agree and understand that women love the pursuit and danger of meeting other men and the freedom of being sexually desired by other men. Any man that thinks his wife does not sexually fantasize or would never allow another man to fuck her is delusional. The worst danger of the cuckold lifestyle is loosing focus on what the real relationship is between the husband and wife. I preach that the bull is a bigger cuck than the husband because the bull knows the woman loves husband in more ways than she will ever love him. Anything less than this relationship arrangement is not cucking but seeking a replacement relationship or new marriage. I see your point about the bar scenes and the wife going out looking for attention, the games and expectations couples play, and the rare times when a wife cheats on the husband and the husband has to accept that she no longer loves him and he either co-habituates or she will outright leave him (the most dangerous form of cucking leading to some type of violence in the future). As for him cheating on her in his mind, from what I read, he is realizing for the first time the cuckold life and is not aware how to proceed.

My advise is to confront the wife in a casual conversation about his realization and fantasies of watching his wife being taken sexually by other men and discuss what boundaries they both have. Then expose that he knows she is in contact with her Ex and what she would do knowing he is accepting that she is a woman and she is desirable so if she wanted to let him do more than talk about the past, it would not be her running back to her ex boyfriend. How he does this is depending on who and how he is guided into the lifestyle from the many different ways of being cuckolded.