Wife and ex boyfriend texted

King99

Male
I went through my wife cell phone and she’s texting back and forth with a ex. boyfriend. In the text message the ex boyfriend clearly want to fuck my wife. Reminiscing their relationship, telling her that he love her, that he would like to put his tongue on her, kissing her, and fuck her …on the message text she’s playing innocent. I don’t know how to react ..it’s kinda of a turn on imagining how they used to fuck her acting like a dirty slut..At the same time I’m a lil bit jealous and want to confront her about it ..let it slide cause its one of my fantaspies her flirting and fuck other man or confront her cause she’s acting like a dirty whore

My ex fiancé Robin and I found an old boyfriend of hers from HS on the school reunion website. At first I convinced her to continue communicating without letting him know that I was aware. Her and I had some fun and would take things a little further each time. He finally told her that he was uncomfortable with where the conversations were going behind my back! I was very impressed and liked him right away for showing respect even though he’s never met me!! So I finally told him that I was completely aware and then him and I started chatting via email and I couldn’t help but tell him what an amazing pussy she has and that he has no idea what he missed out on!! On nights when her and I were drinking and partying, we would get in touch with him and I started sending him pussy pictures to him!! We even started talking about them getting together sometime so he could fuck her but we were never able to make it happen! After her and I split up, she ended up going back home which is where he lived. She called me one night when her and her family had all went out to dinner. I asked her if she had talked to Pat yet and she said no, not yet. I think it was the following day or a few days later, I asked her about him and she admitted that he was there the night of the dinner. And that afterwards they went to a club or bar and that a bunch of his friends also showed up. I asked her why she lied to me and asked if they finally had a chance to “catch up”, and she said no, nothing happened! Well if she’s going to lie to me that not only that she had not talked to him, but that he was actually at that dinner, I didn’t believe her and honestly didn’t care, but I would have liked to have chatted with him to see what he had to say, but I never did.

My ex fiancé Robin and I found an old boyfriend of hers from HS on the school reunion website. At first I convinced her to continue communicating without letting him know that I was aware. Her and I had some fun and would take things a little further each time. He finally told her that he was uncomfortable with where the conversations were going behind my back! I was very impressed and liked him right away for showing respect even though he’s never met me!! So I finally told him that I was completely aware and then him and I started chatting via email and I couldn’t help but tell him what an amazing pussy she has and that he has no idea what he missed out on!! On nights when her and I were drinking and partying, we would get in touch with him and I started sending him pussy pictures to him!! We even started talking about them getting together sometime so he could fuck her but we were never able to make it happen! After her and I split up, she ended up going back home which is where he lived. She called me one night when her and her family had all went out to dinner. I asked her if she had talked to Pat yet and she said no, not yet. I think it was the following day or a few days later, I asked her about him and she admitted that he was there the night of the dinner. And that afterwards they went to a club or bar and that a bunch of his friends also showed up. I asked her why she lied to me and asked if they finally had a chance to “catch up”, and she said no, nothing happened! Well if she’s going to lie to me that not only that she had not talked to him, but that he was actually at that dinner, I didn’t believe her and honestly didn’t care, but I would have liked to have chatted with him to see what he had to say, but I never did.
Y not fill in the blanks now never too late

I wish my wife got texts from other guys. I saw her fuck 2 guys earlier in our relationship and loved it but haven't in a while. I want more than anything to have her fuck anything she wants Eben in I don't know. She's so sexy and I love the thought of her being with others especially getting pregnant by someone else

A few years ago, me and my wife went to a marriage counselor. He was a good looking older man and he really helped us out. Dr. Mike was what we called him. Well, we eventually stopped going to him one night. I work from home, so I am home all the time last summer. My wife called and said she had left her laptop at home, but she needed some information from some thing and she gave me her code to her laptop and I was able to screenshot whatever she needed and send it to her, I never check on my wife I trust her . I did until this day. I kinda started snooping around going through emails and then I went to her Facebook and nothing looked out of place and then I went to messenger as I skimmed down I noticed Mike’s name pop up as one of the messengers and it was on top, so it was fairly new. I clicked on it and started scrolling through the correspondence between Dr. Mike and my wife at first it was back-and-forth on catching up with our progress at some point she had said over a few conversations about lack of sex and lack of my size then there was these pictures that were sent back to him I’m guessing he sent some pictures back but my wife had deleted them for some reason. The only reason I knew is there was comments made about how big it was and how it was as big as mine. He made comments about her tits and how he knew they were going to be beautiful as I read down, they had made plans to meet somewhere as I kept reading. They had post on after their meeting talking about how great it was and how his dick felt so much better and filled up so much better than minded. He talked about her, riding his cock and her big tits flapping around and how she gave the best blowjobs and how he couldn’t believe she took him all the way down . Then I read where she she told him that she was going to make an excuse which she did to not go on a baseball weekend with our son. They both made comments about how great their weekend was, and how he bragged in a few text about fucking her in our bed, and she never had an orgasm until he came over and fucked her in our bed. I have a chair downstairs in our living room, and she made a comment about what turned around the most is. She gave him a blow job and evidently rode him why he was sitting in my chair.. She also talked about how she loved to swallow him, and that she had never done that with any boyfriend or me. Then it look like they had a falling out because I think Dr. Mike found out that he came over ironically to fuck her and evidently she’s been fucking one of the dad’s on our sons baseball team. When she got home, I showed her what I found. She started to cry, but I pulled my cock out and told her to suck it which she did. I told her that I wanted to fuck her because she talked about that with with Dr. Mike . I told her that I wanted to fuck her doggy style and pull her hair like she told Dr. Mike that I did and that she liked it. I slapped her ass a few times and fucked her as hard as I could. Then I turned her over and started fucking her as hard as I could missionary on our bed. she finally screamed on coming. I’m coming. She would tell me later. That was the first time I made her come on our bed, since that day, I have watched her at least three of the Dads from different team sports that we got to know and the neighbor . Our marriages good as it ever been she is talking about going back to college which I’ve encouraged her and hope she picks up some young college boys to fuck I will keep you posted!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5538.jpeg
    IMG_5538.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5537.jpeg
    IMG_5537.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 85