Wife and friend

I have the same fantasy. My best friend has always told me stories about him fucking girls and how big his dick is so since ive always wanted to have him over for drinks and one thing lead to the other and we both fuck her. Unfortunately, she doesnt find him attractive she's said so im thinking this will never happen.
Maybe find another guy you're both attracted to?

This is what got my wife and I interested...k...we was at Buddy of mines watching a ufc with 2 other couples....well none of us brought bathing suits other couples left and just us 4......so wife's go back to room together and we get in with our underwear im very confident guy so I'm OK with saying he has big dick and we're both tipsy...so talking we have know each other 23yrs but not super close him and his wife bodybuild so really good shape. So I'm like brought I'm pretty sure Tina has her favorite bra and underwear and see through and it's OK if he looks well they both come out and I was looking and I could see him do same Tina gets in and I whisper in her ear "did you see him like at you" Tina say yes and when they was in room they were talking about sex and she kept saying how big her husband dick is and asked if she wanted to see I told her as she is telling me that I was horny and was it big. She said yes he is big as talking he gets out and I seen Tina's eyes go straight his dick he has light blue boxer briefs and could see outline we both at this time rubbing and really whispering to eachother.....kk...that's enough there is a ton more let me know if want the rest....this the underwear Tina had on...the rest just so know what she working with

Attachments

• 20201222_231612.jpg
    20201222_231612.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 654975480.jpg
    654975480.jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 15
Sorry ...pt 2 ao by this point we are very horny and the like sex tension in air is a lot...so the wife's both say there going to bathroom so right before Tina got up I whisper and tell her to make sure he gets nice view so she gets up and can see nipples through bra and see right through panties and he was looking when there going I ask if he saw her I told him I think hot when someone thinks my wife hot in the long time we have known one another nothing like this EVER happened he said ya I'm glad your ok cause I couldn't stop looking he said didn't know her tits pierced and liked seeing hair through her panties I told him that his wife showed her Pic and when she got back she keep saying how big your dick is ...OK let me know if want rest...I just don't want to bore ya ..let me know if like

Sorry ...pt 2 ao by this point we are very horny and the like sex tension in air is a lot...so the wife's both say there going to bathroom so right before Tina got up I whisper and tell her to make sure he gets nice view so she gets up and can see nipples through bra and see right through panties and he was looking when there going I ask if he saw her I told him I think hot when someone thinks my wife hot in the long time we have known one another nothing like this EVER happened he said ya I'm glad your ok cause I couldn't stop looking he said didn't know her tits pierced and liked seeing hair through her panties I told him that his wife showed her Pic and when she got back she keep saying how big your dick is ...OK let me know if want rest...I just don't want to bore ya ..let me know if like
Would love to hear more, but use a period once in a while, it's hard to read one long long run-on sentence.