Wife at party

When my wife was in her early 30s we were at a party at a friends house, wife was getting pretty drunk her and another girl got up on a picnic table and were shaking their asses they both pulled there shorts down exposing there thong covered asses they both got a lot of hoots and compliments guys asking them to show their tits the other girl did but mine would only flash her bra. song ended and they got down from the table wife came over to me and said "sorry I shouldn't of done that", I told her it was all in good fun and got her another drink. fast forward a little more than an hour later she was at the point of passing out I was taking her to the car and the other girls husband came over to help me out, he held her up as I unlocked our car when I turned back around to them he had her shirt raised and was feeling her tits. he said "sorry couldn't resist" I told him it was fine he should put her in the car for me, I looked around and there was nobody close enough to see anything, I told him he should take her top and bra off as its only fair I got to see his wife's tits. he never hesitated he lifted her bra and tits off over her head as he set her on the seat of the car, he then spun her around and put her seatbelt on and as he leaned in to buckle it he sucked on her nipples. I stopped it there and he said "we really need to get together just the 4 of us to see where this could go"
well, did you find out?

Reactions: andysmith
Me and my ex would throw parties and most of our guest would already be aware that she was eagerly waiting to be the entertainment and the rest would watch in aww or amazement as I watched All my friends enjoy her in every way they wanted anywhere all she asked for in return is for her to get the load dumped in her holes after they were done using them eventually it become a regular thing for her to f*** all my friends at least once a week and we would sit around and share are enjoyment and pleasure it made her so horny she had no preference of who all she cared about is being the object of pleasure and getting filled full of c** so she could feel like a dirty s*** while making me clean up the mess

My wife came home one night a few years ago and told me we had been invited to a party and as I was always up for a good party I agreed we should go but then she explained to me it was a party were at the end of the night all the guys would through their keys into a bowl and the wife's would reach for a key and whoever's key she pulls out she would go home with the key holder for the night,
It took me by surprise at her suggestion I didn't know she even thought about things like that and I asked her why she wanted to do something like that,
She replied that she loved me but she really wanted to do this and how it would put excitement back into our marriage,
I thought I would play along and see how far she would go with this idea,
So on the Friday night we dressed up and headed to the party I still thought she would back out at the last minute,
We had a good time at the party until it came the time for the keys to go into the bowl ,and I realised she was determined to go through with it,
I dropped my keys in along with the rest and the ladies lined up to take a key my keys were pulled out on the forth try by a little blond lady very good looking with a great body ,when it came to my wife's turn she pulled the keys of a big guy I stand 6 foot and he was a few inches taller than me,
When it came time to leave with our chosen lady my wife came over to me kissed me and said have fun darling because I'm going to have fun and see you in the morning, and with that she took her partner's hand and disappeared out the door,
I took my woman home with me and we had a very sexy night she was great in bed and it was only in the morning after we had morning sex and she had left that my mind turned to thoughts of my wife,
I waited for her to arrive home thinking she would be on her way as my woman had already left but it was midday before I heard he key in the door and I waited for her to come in and tell me what a fantastic night she had but she dropped her bag and said she wanted a shower and some rest before we talked,
She took a quick shower and went to bed and when I checked on her she was fast asleep,

My wife came home one night a few years ago and told me we had been invited to a party and as I was always up for a good party I agreed we should go but then she explained to me it was a party were at the end of the night all the guys would through their keys into a bowl and the wife's would reach for a key and whoever's key she pulls out she would go home with the key holder for the night,
It took me by surprise at her suggestion I didn't know she even thought about things like that and I asked her why she wanted to do something like that,
She replied that she loved me but she really wanted to do this and how it would put excitement back into our marriage,
I thought I would play along and see how far she would go with this idea,
So on the Friday night we dressed up and headed to the party I still thought she would back out at the last minute,
We had a good time at the party until it came the time for the keys to go into the bowl ,and I realised she was determined to go through with it,
I dropped my keys in along with the rest and the ladies lined up to take a key my keys were pulled out on the forth try by a little blond lady very good looking with a great body ,when it came to my wife's turn she pulled the keys of a big guy I stand 6 foot and he was a few inches taller than me,
When it came time to leave with our chosen lady my wife came over to me kissed me and said have fun darling because I'm going to have fun and see you in the morning, and with that she took her partner's hand and disappeared out the door,
I took my woman home with me and we had a very sexy night she was great in bed and it was only in the morning after we had morning sex and she had left that my mind turned to thoughts of my wife,
I waited for her to arrive home thinking she would be on her way as my woman had already left but it was midday before I heard he key in the door and I waited for her to come in and tell me what a fantastic night she had but she dropped her bag and said she wanted a shower and some rest before we talked,
She took a quick shower and went to bed and when I checked on her she was fast asleep,
Later in the day I was sitting with a coffee in the kitchen when my wife appeared dressed in her pjs she sat down and I pored her a coffee and I waited for her to speak,
She knew we had to have a conversation about the previous night but at first was reluctant to talk about it,
I asked he how she was feeling and she just said I'm sore,which concerned me as I thought he had hit her or something but then she assured me it was nothing like that,
She then said he was big,I said yea he was a big guy,but she replied she ment his cock was big,bigger than anything she has had before and he fucked her hard and for a long time his cock stretched her pussy and she didn't think it would ever be the same again,
I could see tears in her eyes as she told me he fucked her in every position you could think of and went on and on all night long with hardly a break then this morning she was ready to come home but before she could drag herself out of his bed he started again and fucked her for another two hours,
I asked did you not enjoy any of it she said she did when he went slowly but it was just to much, her pussy feels like it has been battered and she was fucked raw and sore,
I inquired if she would see him again and she said no definitely not once was enough for her,
She than asked me how my night went I didn't lie I told her I had a great night the sex was great, which didn't help her mood,
I pointed out to her that it was her idea to do this and she didn't give me much choice in the matter and it wasn't my fault she had a bad experience which she excepted,
She asked would I want to see my partner again to which I told her no I had no intention of seeing her again I didn't really want to do it in the first place,
The rest of the day and night she was very quiet as she thought through her actions and when we went to bed she cuddled up to me and said she was sorry she made me do it to witch I replied not to worry as I had a good night even if she didn't, it was the following Thursday before she was ready for sex again and she pleaded with me to go easy on her because she was still tender,
We have talked about that night over the years and even laughed about the night she met her big dicked lover and she has said more than once my 8 inches was more than enough for her ,
I know she has had bigger than me over the years but never as big as that night,and her pussy did go back to her normal size but it took a week or two lol👍

Yes so did I, interesting fact if you know anything about the army you know those heels she's wearing with her uniform are not regulation shoes, however she used to get away with wearing them .
Im sure shed get away with a lot by being so fucking sexy and such cute wank bait

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu