Wife at party

A few years ago, I went to a work party for my wife. Me and my wife are not swingers. We have three kids my wife, Jen works as a sales woman for a company and goes out of town a lot. My wife, Jen is thick blonde with big tits and a nice big round ass. I don’t go to a lot of functions so I don’t know a lot of her work friends I was out on the patio with a couple of the guys . There was a tall guy and a short guy and I heard him talking about work and then I heard my wife’s name mentioned by the taller one he said to the other one I heard next week you’re going out of town with Jen, the small one said yeah, the taller one then said if you give her like four drinks, she’ll ride your cock like a jockey. The smaller one said yeah, I’ve heard about her.. the taller ones yeah, I’ve gone out of time with her like four times and all four times I ended up behind her at the end of the night if you know what I mean. And the taller one said yeah, she likes it when you cum on her big fat tits. The smaller one said yeah, I heard she’s wild. Then the taller one said yeah but I heard her husbands coming to the party tonight so I guess I won’t fuck her tonight but I bet I can get her away and get a blow job out of her and then they went inside. I went right to the bathroom and jerked off.

My ex was very attractive. She had a lot of admirers. A few of them were flirting with her at parties. We were at a wedding and one of the men was hitting on her. I was watching form a distance. It was a turn on. I lost them at some point and couldn't find them for half an hour. Not sure whether he fucked her but doubt that they were just talking. She was easy target after a few drinks.

Walking into a bedroom at a party to see your wife like this?
View attachment 1752871
More than one cock usually, she’s pleased to see me changing her kneeling position to give me the best view and tells me it’ll be my turn when she’s dealt with the others and asks if that’s ok. She knows it’ll be fine just as it always is as it’s for that reason I take her to these social gatherings.