Tailgate party at college football game

mrhotdog11

Male
Gold
Me and my wife have been out of college for a few years now, Since we left school, we both went to the same college college and go back for a couple of of football games a year, This happened only a few months ago ..me and my wife had our first child last summer, so we couldn’t wait to cut loose a little bit for our annual college football game. Me and the wife tailgated before the game went in for the game and came back out after the big win and continued to to party, we were walking distance from our hotel, so we were drinking heavily.. We started partying with a group of people we didn’t know .. as we were talking we were in front of this really cool looking RV but these guys drive down for the game. My wife asked one of the guys if she could see the inside because we were actually thinking about getting an RV. So my wife and one of the guys went into the RV and I stayed out with the other guys. I was having a lot of fun and then I realized that it’s been a while since my wife and this guy went in so I decided to go and check on him as I open the door and walked in to the RV. I could hear the sounds of my wife moaning. I went to the back of the RV and open the curtain to find my wife riding this young man’s cock. She looked back at me and smiled as she continued to go up and down on his big cock, and he continued to squeeze her big tits He then turned her over as he fucked her missionary he sucked her tits. I then told him to fuck her doggy style and to face me. My wife got an all four and he got behind her and started fucking my wife told me to step up and she quickly ends up my pants and started to suck my cock like she never sucked it before, it didn’t take long before I came in her mouth a few minutes later, I watched as this young man pulled out and came all over those big tits of hers.. we then went back to our hotel. A few hours later there was a knock at our door and I opened it to find that guy again. He told me that my wife had texted him and he came in and I watched as they started to fuck again. Since this night, I know they’ve met up a few times and fucked..

Attachments

• IMG_5444.jpeg
    IMG_5444.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 354
Me and my wife have been out of college for a few years now, Since we left school, we both went to the same college college and go back for a couple of of football games a year, This happened only a few months ago ..me and my wife had our first child last summer, so we couldn’t wait to cut loose a little bit for our annual college football game. Me and the wife tailgated before the game went in for the game and came back out after the big win and continued to to party, we were walking distance from our hotel, so we were drinking heavily.. We started partying with a group of people we didn’t know .. as we were talking we were in front of this really cool looking RV but these guys drive down for the game. My wife asked one of the guys if she could see the inside because we were actually thinking about getting an RV. So my wife and one of the guys went into the RV and I stayed out with the other guys. I was having a lot of fun and then I realized that it’s been a while since my wife and this guy went in so I decided to go and check on him as I open the door and walked in to the RV. I could hear the sounds of my wife moaning. I went to the back of the RV and open the curtain to find my wife riding this young man’s cock. She looked back at me and smiled as she continued to go up and down on his big cock, and he continued to squeeze her big tits He then turned her over as he fucked her missionary he sucked her tits. I then told him to fuck her doggy style and to face me. My wife got an all four and he got behind her and started fucking my wife told me to step up and she quickly ends up my pants and started to suck my cock like she never sucked it before, it didn’t take long before I came in her mouth a few minutes later, I watched as this young man pulled out and came all over those big tits of hers.. we then went back to our hotel. A few hours later there was a knock at our door and I opened it to find that guy again. He told me that my wife had texted him and he came in and I watched as they started to fuck again. Since this night, I know they’ve met up a few times and fucked..
love to see pic and more love to jerk off to her sweet pussy lips around that guys dick

Reactions: dickhurtz
Fucking hot

Wow....she's a beautiful young lady! I bet it's awesome watching those big titties rock back and forth while he's pounding her. Have y'all talked about her fucking other guys than the one she has been playing with? When my wife gets on a roll fucking new guys, the more she gets, the more she wants! Have fun with your new hobby.

Reactions: compassionatedom
i'd wanna fuck her, too. was this her first encounter? if so, had you talked about her doing other guys or did she just decide to fuck him without asking you?