Hotwife at her work party

It soinds like she is happy to take on dares when sober. After a few drinks, we are expecting photocopied tits on this thread

My hotwife is currently out at her work Christmas party, her first dare was to wear no underwear, followed by her taking her new vib with her
I hope that toy is one of those that you can control by cell phone so that you can keep upping the dares for her through the evening to the point she has pussy juice leaking out of her and somebody between her legs trying to lick her clit around that toy.

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
My first office Christmas party I was a college senior, interning at a high school. Some of the teachers invited me to their Christmas party. Amazing how different they were at the party than at school!! No students from the school so they could let their hair down and play hard. I needed help walking to the car at the end, lol.

My first office Christmas party I was a college senior, interning at a high school. Some of the teachers invited me to their Christmas party. Amazing how different they were at the party than at school!! No students from the school so they could let their hair down and play hard. I needed help walking to the car at the end, lol.
Could you not walk because you drank to much or you were to sore to walk,lol