Wife Caught

A few nights ago i woke up and she had a private tab open. She wouldn’t tell me what it was at first. She finally showed me she’s been sexting with an few guys. Needless to say she was trying to surprise me with the fact she hooked up with one two weeks ago when I was at work! A part of me is jealous but I love it.

A few nights ago i woke up and she had a private tab open. She wouldn’t tell me what it was at first. She finally showed me she’s been sexting with an few guys. Needless to say she was trying to surprise me with the fact she hooked up with one two weeks ago when I was at work! A part of me is jealous but I love it.
That would have made me cum in my pants.

If it's what you wanted don't be
jealous....just enjoy it !!

Oh I don’t mind feeling a little jealous. It’s quite a turn on to see her lie and sneak around. Something I wanted for a long time. She’s saved the conversations so I can have something to look at while she’s out with these other guys.

Man, i remember when i found out my wife was a little slut with other men, so many chats with different men, full of erotic naked pics, others of men having their cocks sucked by her, her getting pounded by multiple men, and this was right after getting married to her. I remember being extremely jealous, but had the strongest hard on in my life, lol. I would leave to work hoping and fearing i would find someone else fucking her brains out in our marital bed.

Honestly I like that feeling of jealousy. That’s part of what drive my desires. I really haven’t had much to post since this thread. She’s done it a couple of times, but she hasn’t been very interested in this.