Wife cheated and now I'm confused

Your post got my attention on a couple of fronts; the main one that you mention that your wife is hyper-sexual.

My wife has an unusual form of bipolar disorder, with hyper-sexuality. It was something that neither of us understood well, and has been an underlying factor in her infidelity.

KK has a set of associated personality characteristics that are intertwined with her disorder; attention seeking behaviors, novelty / variety seeking behaviors, risk taking, manic, hyper-focused behavior, and a fairly short attention span.

Certain medications, like sertraline (aka Zoloft) impact KK’s hyper-sexual tendency, exacerbating it, which perversely is something we use to our advantage.

Cheating/infidelity are often side-effects, symptoms of hyper-sexuality. It takes adjustment, acceptance for the other partner, as the disorder is difficult, sometimes impossible to control.

If you find it erotic, stimulating, accept and support her, encourage her to explore and experience her desires.

BS you stupid idiot. So it does not matter if it’s real or not real?. Grow a brain before it’s too late. If you think lying is ok you are a lowlife.
We've tried to stay quiet about this conflict you cause but enough is enough. Please stop with your constant abuse of other members. Your conflict and drama is no fun for anybody. Just put members on ignore if you don't like their stuff. Certainly everybody else here is fake and our stories are bullshit, all except you of course. Please just leave it alone. You seem to cause lots of drama on this site.

Your post got my attention on a couple of fronts; the main one that you mention that your wife is hyper-sexual.

My wife has an unusual form of bipolar disorder, with hyper-sexuality. It was something that neither of us understood well, and has been an underlying factor in her infidelity.

KK has a set of associated personality characteristics that are intertwined with her disorder; attention seeking behaviors, novelty / variety seeking behaviors, risk taking, manic, hyper-focused behavior, and a fairly short attention span.

Certain medications, like sertraline (aka Zoloft) impact KK’s hyper-sexual tendency, exacerbating it, which perversely is something we use to our advantage.

Cheating/infidelity are often side-effects, symptoms of hyper-sexuality. It takes adjustment, acceptance for the other partner, as the disorder is difficult, sometimes impossible to control.

If you find it erotic, stimulating, accept and support her, encourage her to explore and experience her desires.
Never thought of that