Wife Christmas work party

Drogul

Couple
Dec 10, 2022
This is the week of her work Christmas arty, and I know one of her work colleagues wants to fuck her.

They flirt on facebook.and Snapchat. He's offered to pick her up.

It's look good that's she's going to fuck him on the night.
Wouodent be the first time she's cheated at a party, see my first post.

How do I encourage it without her realising?

I had my girl dress up for her Christmas party (I went with). A few of the guys kept finding excuses to talk to her. Nothing happened, but now they find reasons to go to her area to talk with her... mostly about "nothing" I'm told. However, since that party, she's been over an hour late 3 times.... it's coincidence right? (I know, I know)

My wife knows I'm her best friend - and that I support her 100%. So when we go to her Christmas party - where she works with mostly men, and I see her dancing with different guy, I smile at her, and encourage her to "be friendly". But it takes severl drinks for her to lose her inhibitions - and then it gets really good (for me) who likes to watch.

My wife always goes to the works party alone, even though I know other wives hubbys go, she had told me about a guy who worked there some years ago and how he fancied her and that one of the directors always invites him as he is a good friend. She always stays over, despite not drinking loads, offered to pick up, but she said I may as well stay over, it is only 4 miles away?. She is usually open, but not this one, I am convinced she stays with him and gives him his Xmas present and she had told me in the past that some of the guys called him Donkey, she arrived home at 11am and went to bed, said it was a great night and went to bed. Just wish she would tell me the details, whilst she teased me, still no problem when she doesn't, as long as she is happy.

My pretty wife has always had fantasies about women and has kissed and groped the odd girlfriend on nights out. But at her work there is Caroline a colleague who's openly a lesbian. She is actually quite manly in appearance very fit but not really any curves and has short hair. Not the sort of woman my wife normally likes when we talk about women she would like to play with.
At her Christmas party she was wearing a figure hugging cocktail dress with tiny underwear underneath. A group of them were playing drinking games and ended up somehow there being a game where the forfeit was flashing underwear. Wife said the men loved it when she had to pull her dress down and show her bra.
Wife said she ended up in the staff kitchen with Caroline and Caroline said wife had nice tits in that bra and asked if the bottom half was matching. Wife without thinking lifted her dress and flashed her little red g-string which was so small it doesn't really cover anything and wife said she knew the string was riding between her lips. Without a word Caroline's hands grabbed wife one she said on her butt cheek and the other rubbing her clit through the lace. They quickly started snogging and wife said Caroline kissed down her neck and started kissing wife cleavage and before she knew it she had one of her tits out and was sucking her nipple. Wife said she was so turned on she let herself be pushed back against the fridge and Caroline whilst sucking her tit fingered her and flicked her clit expertly bringing my wife to a huge orgasm all over Caroline's hand. My wife said after Caroline just kissed her lips and then left the kitchen back to the party levjng wife to rearrange her g string and put her tit back in her bra and dress. The rest of the night Caroline was smiling at her but nothing else has happened since. I've said to wife she should see if she wants to play again and I'm encouraging it but wife says she doesn't find her attractive or have my interest but does admit it was one of the best orgsms she's ever had!

This is the week of her work Christmas arty, and I know one of her work colleagues wants to fuck her.

Give her a Hall pass. Simply tell her "it's not cheating if you tell all to your husband the morning after"

Reactions: Rem503
My wife always goes to the works party alone, even though I know other wives hubbys go, she had told me about a guy who worked there some years ago and how he fancied her and that one of the directors always invites him as he is a good friend. She always stays over, despite not drinking loads, offered to pick up, but she said I may as well stay over, it is only 4 miles away?. She is usually open, but not this one, I am convinced she stays with him and gives him his Xmas present and she had told me in the past that some of the guys called him Donkey, she arrived home at 11am and went to bed, said it was a great night and went to bed. Just wish she would tell me the details, whilst she teased me, still no problem when she doesn't, as long as she is happy.
Donkey. Thats a good name for a prospective boyfriend at a xmas party. Yum. I love hearing about wives at xmas parties.

I love when other men pick up our wives for parties or dates. The implication of sex being a definite possibility must be intoxicating.

Reactions: Openhubbi

Just be open and tell her she can do as she wishes. But if she fucks anyone u would like to know.

• Love
Reactions: DaveS and Rem503

You can tell her it is Christmas and you know how Christmas parties are so if she feels she wants to give anyone a special 'gift' she should not hold back...just she has to tell you.