Wife doesn't know i post her pics online and talk about her

Richard posted my pictures without my knowledge initially but after he showed me such positive comments..I didn't mind so much..lol. actually, it made it much easier for me to finally agree to become a shared wife.
Makes sense, although I think she would kill me if I posted her online. Ha

My wife likes to share her pics w guys and get the positive feedback and talk dirty with random men from around the world but without her knowledge seems unethical. My wife is fine with me sharing her pics as long as their not face pics and I respect that
Same here

Same here, no photos but one video, likes to know that men have looked at her naked, tits, pussy and that they comment. She gets off knowing they looked at her naked. Wanna see her naked? Tits and pussy. Please her what you think get as dirty as you wish even just that you saw her naked. Make her horny

Last edited:
Reactions: luv2eatpussc
My wife used to let me do it but not anymore. Have some posted on xhamster
[/QUOT
Did you watch my wife's tits and pussy video? Could you please give her your comments filthy as you like? She loves your avatar BTW says would love that inside her

Last edited:
Can I comment on 1612.JPG? I love cleavage and when a you've pretended to let a tit slip out I would love to run a finger between your tits and under the exposed tit, flick the nipple and ease your tit out of the top. Whilst sucking on your nipple I gently bite and tug it with my teeth, a bit of pain but arousing. I'd kiss you hard and run my hand up your short dress to reach your naked pussy. Taking not wearing panties as a green light I would run a finger up and down your cunt lips, you part your legs to allow my hand full access. When you were wet I would ease a couple of fingers inside you working slowly in and as my thumb rubbed your clit. Your cunt muscles tighten on my fingers, I kiss your nipple run my tongue across your tit and kiss your mouth only pulling away to look at your cum face as you squirt onto my fingers. Reluctantly I pull my fingers out and smell their stickiness. We order a drink while I think about taking you somewhere to fuck and let my erect cock go down so that I can walk you to my car.

How did I do? Love the upskirt shot confirming no panties and what an arse! Must end there as something has cum up that needs sorting. Unzip …..