Wife enjoyed the party

paracufz

Couple
Jan 10, 2022
We recently attended a party with a woodsman theme.

My wife was dressed in a black boustiller with a plaid shirt over it, unbuttoned to nearly the waist. She began getting in the mood and took off her pants, leaving her with just her black panties below the waist.

She visited most of the men in the room and had her ass felt as well as a couple of them feeling and perhaps slipping a finger in and playing with her DD tits bursting out of her shirt.

Eventually she began talking to a younger black guy and motioned for me to follow them to one of the bedrooms. She began making out with him and removed her panties and laid back on the bed, inviting me to get comfortable and enjoy the show.

He proceeded to take her with his impressive 8+inch cock and give her numerous orgasms. I was able to watch quite close and take a few very hot vids which I have been unable to post at this time.

Eventually she was playing with his nipple with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other as he unloaded into her hairy pussy. He was nice enough to hold her pussy open and coax the cum to the surface as I began cleaning her up.

I only have a kinda screen shot of them as I haven't quite figured out how to manipulate the files.

Attachments

• puc.jpg
    puc.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 259