wife finally does it

dirty secrets

Couple
Jun 20, 2021
USA
My wife and I have been friends with another couple Richard and Kate for 30 years. He is about 6 foot alpha muscle stud and loves to flirt with my wife but that`s all that ever happened. My wife loves when he hugs her and there has been times where he has got a nice feel up. His wife likes to travel and most of the time she goes with her friends he he stays at home. It all changed when she went away for a couple weeks about a month ago. The first day she left my wife got dressed in a short skirt and tight top. Her tits are amazing, 38 DD`s. I asked her where she was going and she said to see Richard. I was instantly excited. i asked if he invited her over and she said 'kind of". She told me she would be back and drove away. About an hour and half she came back and I could tell something happened. I asked her what happened an she said lay down. Immediately I started to jerk off and she started master too. She told me he was in the shower and she knocked on the bathroom door and she walked in and saw him in the shower. She said he was a little nervous but she made the first move. She handed him a towel and he was drying off when she reached in and started to rub his cock and kiss him. She started to suck him and the next thing they were upstairs in one of the bedrooms. She told him she was going to fuck him. He got on top and gently pushed his fat cock into her tight pussy. She is tight because we haven`t fucked much lately. He used that muscular body to fuck her perfectly. She said she came twice and when he came deep inside her. While she was mastebated she reached inside and said taste it. I came right away. She got up and sat on my face and I licked he and tasted the cum and her juices. He called her the next day and went back to fuck him again. Again she came home with a pussy full of cum. She told him I licked her and she said he got really excited knowing I did that. She said sometime your going to come and help.

My friend Richard, now my wife`s lover, came over last night just to see my wife for a moment. He knows I have to travel next week so he told me he will be taking care of my wife while I am gone. Privately he is starting to humiliate me. She was so excited. He started kissing her and feeling her up before he left. She is already laying out what she will be wearing for him and showing me. Since I can`t fuck her anymore, she told me in bed while using her dildo and me jerking off, his cock is so much fatter than mine and his balls are much bigger. She said when I am around and they fuck, she wants me to help and clean her.

My friend Richard, now my wife`s lover, came over last night just to see my wife for a moment. He knows I have to travel next week so he told me he will be taking care of my wife while I am gone. Privately he is starting to humiliate me. She was so excited. He started kissing her and feeling her up before he left. She is already laying out what she will be wearing for him and showing me. Since I can`t fuck her anymore, she told me in bed while using her dildo and me jerking off, his cock is so much fatter than mine and his balls are much bigger. She said when I am around and they fuck, she wants me to help and clean her.
I would love to eat another mans cum from my wife.

Reactions: MFMinNEOH
My wife greeted me at home when her lover dropped her off after having sex with him. She said look at me don’t I look freshly fucked. Her lips were swollen and so were her tits. She told me to lay down and said I want you to lick my pussy. She said “ can you taste him?” I could some of his cum was still in her swollen pussy. She told me how she sucked his cock he licked her pussy and then slowly started fucking her until he came a big load inside her. She said she loves his fat cock.

Attachments

• AB89C962-D9E5-4FC3-A5E7-19DC5AA029AD.jpeg
    AB89C962-D9E5-4FC3-A5E7-19DC5AA029AD.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 306
My wife greeted me at home when her lover dropped her off after having sex with him. She said look at me don’t I look freshly fucked. Her lips were swollen and so were her tits. She told me to lay down and said I want you to lick my pussy. She said “ can you taste him?” I could some of his cum was still in her swollen pussy. She told me how she sucked his cock he licked her pussy and then slowly started fucking her until he came a big load inside her. She said she loves his fat cock.
Sounds like it's going well and you're getting cream pie too xx

Reactions: sterling
My wife had sex with her boyfriend last night. I was over there and then they sent me home. She said right now I can’t watch them. She came home 2 hours later with panties filled with cum. She rubbed it on her pussy and made me lick her. I can’t believe how stretched out she is. She said he fucks her so good she loves his fat cock and big balls. She is back at his house while his wife is away today.
He told me she is so sexy. He knows I’m cleaning her.