Wife finally fucked a co worker.

mature cpl

Couple
Jul 26, 2018
Scotland
I had asked my wife to fuck someone at work for years, but she would not entertain the idea even though she had fancied guys and girls she had worked with and had many opportunities, I am not sure what I found so exciting about her doing this but it was a big turn on for years, eventually I gave up on thinking it would ever happen.

So my gorgeous wife is now mid forties in a high management position and for a time I also did some work for the same company and knew her work mates. While I was there one guy, lets call him Bob quizzed me on a rumour he had heard about us going to a swingers club, I denied this but he had a grin that told me he was going to believe it anyway as I could tell he had the hots for my wife.

So another year or so passes and I notice my wife is telling me more tales of Bob going to her office and that she was flashing him when he did, although she got off on flashing some of the workers, she always left them not knowing if it was just carelessness, but Bob seemed to be getting a more brazen views of Alison, even of her bare shaven pussy, she would reach down to pick something up letting her legs spread and not looking at him so he could enjoy the view.

Alison was dressing to make exposing herself easy and barely a day went by without Bob getting to see something of Alison, the flirting had stepped up as well so it was now just a case of when not if!!! I encouraged this of course but Alison still had her work ethic dilemma, but a horny wet pussy must win every time :)

So A works party is looming, I suggest something might happen with Alison's encouragement and I am not getting a no!!! so it is with a hard cock as I watch Alison get ready for the night, a dress that shows her lovely breasts off good cleavage, not to short so she has her hold ups permanently on show and some Lacey knickers, I drove her to the meal and said she could ring me to fetch her at any time and to have fun!!!!

The excitement you get when your wife is out and you are hoping she will get fucked is fantastic, I could hardly wait for the phone call, it came earlier than expected, I was hoping for a morning call not an night one, but it was Alison saying they had gone on to a club and after some heavy flirting she had taken Bobs hand guiding it under her dress and opening her legs slightly to give him access to her wet pussy, she does love to shock, it really is a big turn on for her, so whilst still talking to the occasional coworker he had his hand up the back of her dress and was stroking her pussy through her knickers. Ali then went to the toilet and had obviously been seen getting felt up as a group of four guys felt her up as she passed through them, she removed her knickers returning through the same guys who I am sure were also surprised by the feel of her bare shaven pussy now!!!

On returning to Bob he quickly returned his hand to a now bare and very very wet pussy, legs more open now allowing him to finger her making her come several times, she had thought about taking him outside and fucking him but her drunken female coworker had latched on to them as the other workers had drifted off, so they were going to all get a taxi and drop the co worker off before they went on to the offices, she said it may be a while before she needed picking up.....great!!!!

So Ali and Bob got in the back of the taxi, Co worker in the front and apparently very quite suffering from to much drink allowing bob to start to feel Alison up again, nothing to heavy as it wasn't long before their co worker was dropped off.....let the fun begin.... Alison has always enjoyed risky situations, the excitement of being caught, I am not as easy in said situations looking over my shoulder and not fully committing to the job in hand. But Bob it seems also enjoyed risky situations, he proceeded to pull her dress up revealing her pussy to himself and the driver, now kissing Alison hard (their first kiss) he pulled her leg over his and began fingering her hard now, their frustration of the night now being released and Alison was coming hard on his fingers watching the driver adjust his mirror to watch them, it was not a long journey otherwise I guess he would have fucked her in the taxi, she did say she had hoped the driver would stop the car and join them....he didn't....

Now having been dropped at the offices they went straight to the board room, I guess Alison had been thinking about a fantasy whilst sitting in long boring meetings, well now she was going to live that fantasy!!! Alison was Bobs boss but she was quickly learning he was hers when it came to sex, and she loved giving herself fully to him, no johnny just his bare cock as he pushed her back on to the board room table and fucked her hard and fast, shooting his load after a very short time (disappointing) but this is real life and I can assure you he was not a quick cummer on the many occasions he fucked her after this first time. I would love to tell you they spent hours fucking again and again, but he could not get a full hard on again that night and despite a few more tries it didn't happen, so I got the call, I picked up a used wife, hair looking messy, makeup smudged and that look on her face, I asked to see her pussy as we drove back, it looked red and used, smelt of sex and was still very wet with both of their juices.

I waited till we got back before I touched her then I finally got to slide my cock in to her spunk filled pussy listening to her account of what they had done before adding mine to her well used pussy, from that night they started to have regular sex at work, in hotels, well a lot of places!!! and she would return with a pussy full of his come for me to then play with while she told me what they had done...

I had asked my wife to fuck someone at work for years, but she would not entertain the idea even though she had fancied guys and girls she had worked with and had many opportunities, I am not sure what I found so exciting about her doing this but it was a big turn on for years, eventually I gave up on thinking it would ever happen.

So my gorgeous wife is now mid forties in a high management position and for a time I also did some work for the same company and knew her work mates. While I was there one guy, lets call him Bob quizzed me on a rumour he had heard about us going to a swingers club, I denied this but he had a grin that told me he was going to believe it anyway as I could tell he had the hots for my wife.

So another year or so passes and I notice my wife is telling me more tales of Bob going to her office and that she was flashing him when he did, although she got off on flashing some of the workers, she always left them not knowing if it was just carelessness, but Bob seemed to be getting a more brazen views of Alison, even of her bare shaven pussy, she would reach down to pick something up letting her legs spread and not looking at him so he could enjoy the view.

Alison was dressing to make exposing herself easy and barely a day went by without Bob getting to see something of Alison, the flirting had stepped up as well so it was now just a case of when not if!!! I encouraged this of course but Alison still had her work ethic dilemma, but a horny wet pussy must win every time :)

So A works party is looming, I suggest something might happen with Alison's encouragement and I am not getting a no!!! so it is with a hard cock as I watch Alison get ready for the night, a dress that shows her lovely breasts off good cleavage, not to short so she has her hold ups permanently on show and some Lacey knickers, I drove her to the meal and said she could ring me to fetch her at any time and to have fun!!!!

The excitement you get when your wife is out and you are hoping she will get fucked is fantastic, I could hardly wait for the phone call, it came earlier than expected, I was hoping for a morning call not an night one, but it was Alison saying they had gone on to a club and after some heavy flirting she had taken Bobs hand guiding it under her dress and opening her legs slightly to give him access to her wet pussy, she does love to shock, it really is a big turn on for her, so whilst still talking to the occasional coworker he had his hand up the back of her dress and was stroking her pussy through her knickers. Ali then went to the toilet and had obviously been seen getting felt up as a group of four guys felt her up as she passed through them, she removed her knickers returning through the same guys who I am sure were also surprised by the feel of her bare shaven pussy now!!!

On returning to Bob he quickly returned his hand to a now bare and very very wet pussy, legs more open now allowing him to finger her making her come several times, she had thought about taking him outside and fucking him but her drunken female coworker had latched on to them as the other workers had drifted off, so they were going to all get a taxi and drop the co worker off before they went on to the offices, she said it may be a while before she needed picking up.....great!!!!

So Ali and Bob got in the back of the taxi, Co worker in the front and apparently very quite suffering from to much drink allowing bob to start to feel Alison up again, nothing to heavy as it wasn't long before their co worker was dropped off.....let the fun begin.... Alison has always enjoyed risky situations, the excitement of being caught, I am not as easy in said situations looking over my shoulder and not fully committing to the job in hand. But Bob it seems also enjoyed risky situations, he proceeded to pull her dress up revealing her pussy to himself and the driver, now kissing Alison hard (their first kiss) he pulled her leg over his and began fingering her hard now, their frustration of the night now being released and Alison was coming hard on his fingers watching the driver adjust his mirror to watch them, it was not a long journey otherwise I guess he would have fucked her in the taxi, she did say she had hoped the driver would stop the car and join them....he didn't....

Now having been dropped at the offices they went straight to the board room, I guess Alison had been thinking about a fantasy whilst sitting in long boring meetings, well now she was going to live that fantasy!!! Alison was Bobs boss but she was quickly learning he was hers when it came to sex, and she loved giving herself fully to him, no johnny just his bare cock as he pushed her back on to the board room table and fucked her hard and fast, shooting his load after a very short time (disappointing) but this is real life and I can assure you he was not a quick cummer on the many occasions he fucked her after this first time. I would love to tell you they spent hours fucking again and again, but he could not get a full hard on again that night and despite a few more tries it didn't happen, so I got the call, I picked up a used wife, hair looking messy, makeup smudged and that look on her face, I asked to see her pussy as we drove back, it looked red and used, smelt of sex and was still very wet with both of their juices.

I waited till we got back before I touched her then I finally got to slide my cock in to her spunk filled pussy listening to her account of what they had done before adding mine to her well used pussy, from that night they started to have regular sex at work, in hotels, well a lot of places!!! and she would return with a pussy full of his come for me to then play with while she told me what they had done...

Great story. My wife is in retail management and sometime ago she had to go out of state to help with a new store opening. When she got home from the trip she told me that she had flirted with a VIP all day while she was working and he asked her if she was going to leave her hotel room unlocked for him. She said she told him that he would have to check.

When she got back to her room after work that day, she said she took a shower and put on a little nightgown. She said she then fixed the security latch on the door so it kept her door from locking and then laid down on the bed and started reading a book.

She said some time later, the VIP pushed her door open and came into the room. She said he sat on the bed beside her and began kissing her while fondling her tits through her gown. After some time while he was fucking her she asked him to turn the heat down in the room, that it was getting too hot. She said he told her that he didn't want her to cool down.

I have to admit that it excited me knowing that another man had enjoyed my wife's hot pussy.

Great story. My wife is in retail management and sometime ago she had to go out of state to help with a new store opening. When she got home from the trip she told me that she had flirted with a VIP all day while she was working and he asked her if she was going to leave her hotel room unlocked for him. She said she told him that he would have to check.

When she got back to her room after work that day, she said she took a shower and put on a little nightgown. She said she then fixed the security latch on the door so it kept her door from locking and then laid down on the bed and started reading a book.

She said some time later, the VIP pushed her door open and came into the room. She said he sat on the bed beside her and began kissing her while fondling her tits through her gown. After some time while he was fucking her she asked him to turn the heat down in the room, that it was getting too hot. She said he told her that he didn't want her to cool down.

I have to admit that it excited me knowing that another man had enjoyed my wife's hot pussy.
Very exciting, I bet she was soooooo horny laid on that bed waiting to see if he turned up, I would put money her pussy would be wet as!!!! Did you have an open marriage or was she cheating?

Reactions: buckeyechuck
Very exciting, I bet she was soooooo horny laid on that bed waiting to see if he turned up, I would put money her pussy would be wet as!!!! Did you have an open marriage or was she cheating?

We didn't actually have an open marriage but I had often encouraged her to fuck another man to see what it was like since she was a virgin when we married so it wasn't actually cheating either. Of course I didn't know about it until she returned home from her trip.

The unexpected ones are the best, Alison has never cheated, but the thought of finding out she has, turns me on a lot....

I don't think my wife went on that trip expecting to have sex with another man, it just happened, so it was unexpected. Some time later I found out about this guy that had been going in the store where she worked and flirting with her. Apparently it had been going on a long time before I found out about it. They were even meeting in the parking lot in the mornings before she went to work. It is a long story. LOL

I don't think my wife went on that trip expecting to have sex with another man, it just happened, so it was unexpected. Some time later I found out about this guy that had been going in the store where she worked and flirting with her. Apparently it had been going on a long time before I found out about it. They were even meeting in the parking lot in the mornings before she went to work. It is a long story. LOL
Bet you had a lot of fun hearing all about it ;);););););)

Reactions: jgallo9999

Great love this similar to my wife's situation. She's fucking the post guy xx

Bet you had a lot of fun hearing all about it ;);););););)

Yes I did, but not as much fun I had when I got to come home and enjoy her fresh fucked pussy when she met the guy I mentioned that had been flirting with her for a long time and meeting in the parking lot before work in the morning.

There is something very erotic about the wife having sex with a co-worker/boss/subordinate. In our early 20s, my ex-wife had sex with my boss and her boss, both older married men with kids. Neither of them realized that I knew they were fucking my sexy young wife. Working with my boss every day for two years that he was fucking my wife was very exciting.

My wife Kate has been having sex with her married boss for over 12 years now. She also had sex with a guy who worked for me, for over a year, and she has had sex several times with a couple of different business clients of mine. It is hot to be in a serious business meeting with a guy who is fucking your wife while you watch and jerk off.

She Bear’s job requires her to be gone usually 4 days a week and then she is off for three. The times away from home are overnighters. She also attends training sessions two or occasionally three times a year and there is too the week-long conferences she must attend every year.
Although we mostly do our fun times together, usually MFM threesomes, we both understand as long as we don’t lie or otherwise try to deceive the other a special sexual encounter is not considered cheating.
Always when she has been gone for a week meeting I ask her when she gets home if she has any new stories to tell me and if she does we retire to the bedroom with a stiff drink and I listen while she gives me a blow by blow account of her week away from home.
One time she was down in Boca Raton Florida for a conference and she said she arrived early on Sunday and after checking in she put on her bikini and went down to the pool to catch some rays. While there one of the men from management showed up and bought her a drink. They ended up going back to her room and fucked for some time.
The next day she hooked up with another coworker who was assigned to a different state but she had seen him before at these things and they ended up sharing a bed. In fact, she admitted she had a different man every night for the five nights she was there, the last being her immediate supervisor who wasn’t even supposed to be at the conference but claimed he came down because he knew she was there.

Then there was the time she drove and the air conditioner went out on her car and a guy who had been hitting on her all week asked her to give him a lift back as he lived in a town on her route home. She said they got stuck in Orlando traffic and a trucker who happened to be stopped beside them watched through the open window as she jacked off the guy. After getting through Orlando she dropped him off at his home in Gainesville and by then she was so horny she stayed overnight with him, but that’s another story.

She Bear’s job requires her to be gone usually 4 days a week and then she is off for three. The times away from home are overnighters. She also attends training sessions two or occasionally three times a year and there is too the week-long conferences she must attend every year.
Although we mostly do our fun times together, usually MFM threesomes, we both understand as long as we don’t lie or otherwise try to deceive the other a special sexual encounter is not considered cheating.
Always when she has been gone for a week meeting I ask her when she gets home if she has any new stories to tell me and if she does we retire to the bedroom with a stiff drink and I listen while she gives me a blow by blow account of her week away from home.
One time she was down in Boca Raton Florida for a conference and she said she arrived early on Sunday and after checking in she put on her bikini and went down to the pool to catch some rays. While there one of the men from management showed up and bought her a drink. They ended up going back to her room and fucked for some time.
The next day she hooked up with another coworker who was assigned to a different state but she had seen him before at these things and they ended up sharing a bed. In fact, she admitted she had a different man every night for the five nights she was there, the last being her immediate supervisor who wasn’t even supposed to be at the conference but claimed he came down because he knew she was there.

Then there was the time she drove and the air conditioner went out on her car and a guy who had been hitting on her all week asked her to give him a lift back as he lived in a town on her route home. She said they got stuck in Orlando traffic and a trucker who happened to be stopped beside them watched through the open window as she jacked off the guy. After getting through Orlando she dropped him off at his home in Gainesville and by then she was so horny she stayed overnight with him, but that’s another story.
Sounds like you are a lucky guy, I find it so exciting when you only find out they have been fucked when they get home and you get to hear all the details...

Sounds like you are a lucky guy, I find it so exciting when you only find out they have been fucked when they get home and you get to hear all the details...
As I've said elsewhere, we do this game we call "Tell Me A Story" and each must tell of any special events that occurred since we last played the game. Usually, we use it as foreplay on steroids but occasionally when she has had some fun she really enjoyed she will just come out and say "I have a new Story" and immediately my blood will head down and begin filling ole 'Homer' and I get out her bottle of Glen Moray and head to the basement playroom.

As I've said elsewhere, we do this game we call "Tell Me A Story" and each must tell of any special events that occurred since we last played the game. Usually, we use it as foreplay on steroids but occasionally when she has had some fun she really enjoyed she will just come out and say "I have a new Story" and immediately my blood will head down and begin filling ole 'Homer' and I get out her bottle of Glen Moray and head to the basement playroom.
That's a great game

My wife was in her late 30’s and had always been a stay at home mom. All the kids were now in school so she decided to get a job. She worked at a retail store. We had done a MFM in the past. It was regular for a couple of years. I have a post on that relationship.

I asked her if she found any of her coworkers attractive. She likes young men and said there was one she fancied. She had had breaks with him and on of his friends. As guys do, they were trying to impress the woman so they talked some sex. She found out the one she fancied was a virgin. The buddy was a big talker. He told my wife she should sleep with him because his cock was bigger.
I gave my wife the green light for the virgin but told her the other may be more fun. She worked hard to get him. He even got a ride with her part way. She wore no bra and kept it unbuttoned for their ride. She put her hand on his leg. No go. She was frustrated.

I suggested she try the other and see if she had any luck. She was disappointed but said she would. They were working alone at one point. He was sitting. She had to bend over in front of him and he saw her breasts. He was sharp. He pulled her down and kissed her. Now he was looking straight down her shirt and she did not try to adjust. He told her she could bend down in front of him anytime!
She came home and could hardly contain her excitement. I said to for it. He wasted no time. He had a girlfriend his age, but knew he had found something special. They would even go to a local cemetery and have sex in the back of the car.
The best part was that he agreed to have a three way with us. Wow!! It was their last time. His girlfriend was getting suspicious.

There was one other young coworker. Maybe I will save that for later!

My wife was in her late 30’s and had always been a stay at home mom. All the kids were now in school so she decided to get a job. She worked at a retail store. We had done a MFM in the past. It was regular for a couple of years. I have a post on that relationship.

I asked her if she found any of her coworkers attractive. She likes young men and said there was one she fancied. She had had breaks with him and on of his friends. As guys do, they were trying to impress the woman so they talked some sex. She found out the one she fancied was a virgin. The buddy was a big talker. He told my wife she should sleep with him because his cock was bigger.
I gave my wife the green light for the virgin but told her the other may be more fun. She worked hard to get him. He even got a ride with her part way. She wore no bra and kept it unbuttoned for their ride. She put her hand on his leg. No go. She was frustrated.

I suggested she try the other and see if she had any luck. She was disappointed but said she would. They were working alone at one point. He was sitting. She had to bend over in front of him and he saw her breasts. He was sharp. He pulled her down and kissed her. Now he was looking straight down her shirt and she did not try to adjust. He told her she could bend down in front of him anytime!
She came home and could hardly contain her excitement. I said to for it. He wasted no time. He had a girlfriend his age, but knew he had found something special. They would even go to a local cemetery and have sex in the back of the car.
The best part was that he agreed to have a three way with us. Wow!! It was their last time. His girlfriend was getting suspicious.

There was one other young coworker. Maybe I will save that for later!

Good story Woodsman. I'd like to read about the other young coworker.

Ok ! You twisted my arm!

This was her last experience. I had written in my post about my brother that she had been battling cancer. Soon after this she had a relapse. I still have the memories. I love being able to share them.

The other two coworkers left. Help was constantly coming and going. We hadn’t talked about it much. Then one day she mentioned that there was a new 20 yr old there.
We worked out a plan. I loved being part of the planning. He had shown no interest in her as of yet. It was a mixed locker room because there was no changing involved. We did the no bra (she didn’t really need one. She wore heavier shirts and she was not too big) unbutton the shirt routine. I had her time her arrival to match his. She would stay in her car until he arrived. Then she would pretend to have just arrived and walk in with him. I had her drop her keys on the floor, etc to allow him to get a peak of her breasts.

She said she had not had much luck but he was pleasant. She knew he had seen her breasts from his reaction. This is all before cell phones. I had bought a micro tape recorder. She was supposed to turn it on in her purse. Sometimes she did. Even when she did it was hard to hear every word, but you could hear some words.
A few days later I arrived home from work. As I was getting out of the car, she came running out of the house. She threw herself at me and planted a big kiss on me. She really reached for the back of my throat with her tongue. I was shocked! I had never been great like that.
She asked if I tasted anything? A huge smile in her face? I said I hadn’t noticed anything. She then shocked me by saving she had just swallowed this kid’s (kid to us) cum an hour ago!
I was instantly hard. Boy, was she excited. She literally dragged me up the stairs. She made me taste several more times. Still nothing, but wow! What an exciting situation. I was blown away by her excitement.
I clamed her down. She gave me a detailed account of what happened.

She said she was frustrated so she walked out with him to the parking garage and just asked him if he wanted to have sex. He said yes! She followed him to his shared apartment. His roommate wasn’t there. They went into his room. They undressed each other and got busy. She said he was longer than me but not quite as big around.... but he was like a rock. She had never had one so hard.

They did it every position imaginable. He was great. No, she didn’t cum. The reason was his breathing. She said he sounded like on of the old steam engines it was so loud. He was working so hard. He wore a condom ( his idea) but hadn’t cum. My wife was happy. She took the rubber off and went to town. She was thrilled by his reaction to her actions. She said he tapped her on the back and said he was cumming. She said she moaned and took his massive load. She loved it! That is what she wanted to share with me.

She said his roommate was there when they came out of the room. There was no doubt he heard what was going on. He was cute too. She told me she would have done him right there if he had asked. She was hot. I benefited from that! She had several orgasms with me.

I even asked her if she would do them at the same time and she said yes. She told me she would go by every day and fuck them. She was almost too excited. She even wanted to go back that evening! I calmed her down but I could see a problem coming. I had lost any control I had. It was no longer for us. No, she never turned on the recorder.

I told her my advice was to cool it. Hide her excitement, let him ask her. Let him develop a hunger. She didn’t listen. She drove there. It was my day off and the kids were in school so I followed her, my heart pounding. Was he going to go again or reject her? I saw her park and get out. She walked to this unit and there were two guys out front playing frisbee. I drove by and checked them out. I went around the block and they were still talking. She didn’t look happy. I went home. She came home 15 min behind me. She was crying. Yes, he had said no, he was leaving and was moving back to his home state and didn’t want to start a relationship. She said he asked if her husband was a big guy. She said to not worry, I knew and approved. Still no go. I was sad to see her hurt. If she had listened to me she could have made it work.... I think.

I told her I was there and she was shocked. I asked her if the other guy was the roommate. She said yes. I told her she should have asked him. She hadn’t thought about it. If we had cell phones I could have listened on an open line and texted her what to do or say. Oh, well. You win some.... you lose some.

Sorry it was so long! Hope it was enjoyable. How I miss her!

Reactions: Westlndncpl
Wife's first extramarital affair started this way, a guy she met at work. He started paying more attention to her than was necessary to do their jobs, she was infatuated by it, encouraged him, started dressing sexier, better make up, etc, etc. The had a pleasant 6 month affair until he got cold feet over his wife asking him about 'all the overtime" he was working. They are still friends and she makes sure he knows he can start right back up where the left off anytime.

Since then, there have been a number of work affairs. Only one of them became "water-cooler talk" which she enjoyed anyway as every woman in the company was HOT for the guy, other wise they have all gone very well. Turned out that guy was actually Gay and hiding it by hitting on everything that wore a skirt......but not one single woman could get him in bed, including my wife!! LOL

Her current affair is her longest, and took a LONG time to happen despite them both being interested and desirous of it...….it with her Boss/Lover and they have been together almost 9 years now. She is currently 100% birth control free with him hoping to get pregnant by him......I am relegated to condoms on those rare occasions I am allowed intercourse although she jerks me off twice a week with a condom on while telling me about her most recent illicit conduct with him and having me clean her up orally. Not as bad as it sounds at all!!

A recent change in their relationship has made it more sexciting for her, plan to post about that in a story I'll post soon.

CW