Wife finally opens up and admits she likes mfm

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We are pretty heavy into mfm fun with a guy we know, on and off for about 4 years. During covid we did it a LOT with him, 3 or 4 nights a week. Now it's 2 or 3 times a month.
We only do this with him. It's VERY obvious my wife is REALLY into all this but she NEVER would talk about it. I'd ask her and she would say it's OK but that was it. When he's with us she goes into full on slut mode and fucks us both till we're beat. Then she's horny as hell for days after. It's improved our sex life like crazy.
He was with us last Friday, as usual it was sex for about 3 1/2 hours. Tonight, Tuesday, we get home from work, we shared a can of beer, she asked if we can talk...usually bad, right? She says how she likes when he's with us but doesn't want to hurt my feelings....I said I'm good with it. Crap...he's fucked her many, many, many times in every way you can imagine, they kiss, make out, she swallows his load, he's fucked her butt. It's a very hot night for all of us.
Then she kinda suggests "we might try a black guy" ? I about threw up, I'm scared to death.
I'm good with the idea but how do we find a guy? We are definitely not the swinger type and have never gone "looking" for a guy.
I'm scared we might go too far with all this.

We are pretty heavy into mfm fun with a guy we know, on and off for about 4 years. During covid we did it a LOT with him, 3 or 4 nights a week. Now it's 2 or 3 times a month.
We only do this with him. It's VERY obvious my wife is REALLY into all this but she NEVER would talk about it. I'd ask her and she would say it's OK but that was it. When he's with us she goes into full on slut mode and fucks us both till we're beat. Then she's horny as hell for days after. It's improved our sex life like crazy.
He was with us last Friday, as usual it was sex for about 3 1/2 hours. Tonight, Tuesday, we get home from work, we shared a can of beer, she asked if we can talk...usually bad, right? She says how she likes when he's with us but doesn't want to hurt my feelings....I said I'm good with it. Crap...he's fucked her many, many, many times in every way you can imagine, they kiss, make out, she swallows his load, he's fucked her butt. It's a very hot night for all of us.
Then she kinda suggests "we might try a black guy" ? I about threw up, I'm scared to death.
I'm good with the idea but how do we find a guy? We are definitely not the swinger type and have never gone "looking" for a guy.
After reading all you posts I think you are a bull shitter. But carry on.

It sounds like you've already gone too far if you're concerned. Why be concerned? Threesomes are great. I love it when my hubby joins in or I meet a couple for a FMF threesome.

Reactions: owlmale
Honestly, seems much healthier / less risk to the relationship that she wants to try some other men, than her being into it only because of this one friend and developing feelings for him.

seems a good thing she's talking about her wants.
We've had best luck of finding males at Hedo. 2nd, after that is SLS or SDC.
Make a profile, state 'exactly' what you are looking for and want.
A caution - you will be inundated with mail from single guys. weeding them out takes effort.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
You say you're not swingers, yet you do this...do I detect some "judgment" about swingers? One of the best things about being a swinger is the judgment free attitudes of the people in that lifestyle.

A rose by any other name....

You say you're not swingers, yet you do this...do I detect some "judgment" about swingers? One of the best things about being a swinger is the judgment free attitudes of the people in that lifestyle.

No judging at all. To me a swinger is a hot looking couple that dresses and act sexy all the time.
I know there's plenty of "normal" couples that enjoy something extra in their sex life, we are that.

Well, we are swingers but our "naughty times" are only now and then. You will find that swingers tend to have "normal" everyday lives just like everyone else. But what we do have that is different is the mindset to enjoy life and the pleasures that come our way. If you were to meet us, unless we told you about that side of ourselves, you would never guess.

There are couples that are always swinging, but they are the few, because, as much as we are normal people, when folks find out about our "hobby" they react much the way you did. People think swingers are dirty and raunchy and have sex with anyone, when in fact, we are very particular about our playmates and we tend to be on the fastidious side of hygiene ( we HAVE to be to stay healthy and attractive to others).

To sum it up, when some people say "Why?", we say "Why not?"

A lot of self denial goes on here. I read all the time "I'm not a cuckold but my wife fucks a new guy every week." kind of thing.

Well, we are swingers but our "naughty times" are only now and then. You will find that swingers tend to have "normal" everyday lives just like everyone else. But what we do have that is different is the mindset to enjoy life and the pleasures that come our way. If you were to meet us, unless we told you about that side of ourselves, you would never guess.

There are couples that are always swinging, but they are the few, because, as much as we are normal people, when folks find out about our "hobby" they react much the way you did. People think swingers are dirty and raunchy and have sex with anyone, when in fact, we are very particular about our playmates and we tend to be on the fastidious side of hygiene ( we HAVE to be to stay healthy and attractive to others).

To sum it up, when some people say "Why?", we say "Why not?"
I get it.....
We really only do this with one guy, it's become a pretty regular thing and we do enjoy it.