Wife finally tried something

My beautiful wife in her bunny ears before being fucked on our marital bed with no condom and internal ejaculation. One day before ovulation. If she gets pregnant I will share her belly photos with her boyfriends baby inside. Let’s see what happens. And for you fuckheads out there and you know who you are on this thread. I think you be will very shocked how wrong, stupid/pathetic/jealous and hateful you are when you see that indeed she is pregnant. I will have all the txt messages and pictures through to the birth for everyone to enjoy here. It’s going to be fantastic to see……

87BE4770-C487-47A3-A095-1583FC9DF321.jpeg

My beautiful wife in her bunny ears before being fucked on our marital bed with no condom and internal ejaculation. One day before ovulation. If she gets pregnant I will share her belly photos with her boyfriends baby inside. Let’s see what happens. And for you fuckheads out there and you know who you are on this thread. I think you be will very shocked how wrong, stupid/pathetic/jealous and hateful you are when you see that indeed she is pregnant. I will have all the txt messages and pictures through to the birth for everyone to enjoy here. It’s going to be fantastic to see……

View attachment 1244046
Really looking forward to see all that! Keep it going!

@SimonWayne what fuck does this look like to you dummy?. It’s a small collection of my wife being fucked on our martial bed by a bunch of different men without condom. Creamping her pussy with no form of birth control whatsoever. All on my iPhone. My wife said that I can put this here but I need to blur the faces. Don’t be a complete moron and say it’s fake when you know full well it’s not. That game does not wash with me so try again. What’s fake is idiots like you. And the other fake idiot wannabe’s that are going in for the attack. But don’t worry, I keep posting for the people that want to see and hear our real story. I do it for them. As for you and your kind. Go to fucking hell.

View attachment 1244038
What a collection!! She is out of this world! Please share with us :p:p:p

View attachment 1244046
she is very sexy!

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
Yes, I'm "ugly as sin" and "fake as the day is long" as they say! Here is a collage of a few of my "Gorgon's Shield" published pics from the last couple of years. Behold my hideousness! Guard your eyes lest you be turned to stone! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1244266:ROFLMAO:

Not to mention, I was so unattractive and fake as to only place 4th in the recent (Mar 2023) Malibu Strings Bikinis "Tan Line" contest..

View attachment 1244277
hands down you are one of the hottest wifes here

The only person here that is damaged is a person who supports and endorses lies. Since that is you. I would say you have the personality disorder. If I smell BS on your post from now on, I’m going to call you out on them.
Why are you here? Nobody invited your opinions or your useless analysis. Only you write the truth everyone else writes lies. Go away, you're ruining everyone's fun and enjoyment.

Another bareback creampie gangbang when she was 19 here.

View attachment 1232086
@HotAsianwife Were you already married/dating back then?
This session looks super hot. Her lingerie is so sexy...and the guy seem to be fucking her deep!
How did she organise/plan for such a gangbang? Did she know all the guys involved before or met just for this occasion? Very curious and eager to learn more :love: :p

A lot of people here are real. A lot are fake. A lot are somewhere in between. Who cares? Why spend so much time having an internet argument? I don't think many of us come here for that.
Some of us are here also not just for chatting,but also for real action,like in me .
But many profiles are fake, people who like to lie and to deceive .
So why should i understand them? 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Reactions: CONST65