Wife first time

Rj0415

Couple
25 yo couple here, together since high school, sex has been pretty vanilla until about a year ago when I introduced dildos into the bedroom for her, she says she prefers me and does cum from my dick occasionally but this past weekend I blindfolded her and she used the vibrator in combination with the 8in dildo and she’s never squirted so hard while blowing me in a Spitroast, if she loves that does that mean she’s definitely open to the idea and is it time to have our first MFM?
Update: she just said she would definitely be open to it :) bulls can hit us up

Last edited:
Definitely take some sexy pics of her and start looking for a bull and tell her what kinda reaction the guys are giving about her pics even have some of the guys send u pics and show her ask her to text some and see where it goes and encourage her to play that should get her there quick

Communicate, communicate, alot will be all in then wig out. My wife is a total slut when we're out or if she's doing her own thing, no problem but when it comes down to straight up trying to share her she closes up.

25 yo couple here, together since high school, sex has been pretty vanilla until about a year ago when I introduced dildos into the bedroom for her, she says she prefers me and does cum from my dick occasionally but this past weekend I blindfolded her and she used the vibrator in combination with the 8in dildo and she’s never squirted so hard while blowing me in a Spitroast, if she loves that does that mean she’s definitely open to the idea and is it time to have our first MFM?

Update: she just said she would definitely be open to it  bulls can hit us up

I am 37 male single lives in irving,TX can we meet? Ping me I can help I did this earlier before I can convince your wife

Reactions: Firefighter195
Can u travel egypt for meet?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Definitely maybe she is ready for MFM session. You can try my service.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
All I can say is be prepared in your head for her to go absolutely ape shit horny if you really do this.
She just might get so into it with the guy she'll do things she dosent with you. That's usually the case once she takes his cock in her hands she will start to change you will see it but she won't notice how much control it's having on her her. That's a fact it's hard to get out of your head watching her giving one hundred percent to him and ignoring you for hours

Reactions: SmallHubbyTexas
have used and love dildos and vibrators .... have done DP with them ....gets me to the next level fast.......
View attachment 1435199
Since R0415 hasn't come back I will comment on this video. No point in wasting advice.

This video should show what really happens in a group fuck like this. A month ago in our large group gathering there was no a single husband who did cum fill the hole he took. The only one out of the rotation is the the anal one. He has to go clean up very well unless he want another go as my ass hole, everyone else can rotate and have at it all cumming again. Next guy to cum fill anally, same deal, fuck my ass some more or go clean up super well. Cum down my throat in my mouth, fill my pussy to over flowing, fuck me all you want. Take my ass keep over filling it, taking is as many times as you want but if you want other, shower well. Typically first 2 guys fuck my mouth cum filling, then two more, and so on until they want anal, once guys start fucking me anally, They tend to keep fucking and cumming in my ass until they are done for the session. 7 or 8 loads later orally, vaginally, and anally most of us need a break. I know I do. Clean up as necessary, hang out talking about it then back to fucking. For us the men will be in groups fucking a wife, after a break fuck a new wife and I get a new group of men. Makes for a ton of great sex. I love it when the men and even women get brave enough to clean out a pussy or kiss heavily after several loads orally. Grrrrrrr so freakin HOT!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c