Wife flirting at bars

I went to a bar with my wife and another couple we were having fun drinking and dancing having a good time. When we were ready to leave my wife needed to go to the bathroom. After a while I didn’t saw her so I went to see where she was and what she was doing. She was in a corner talking to a black guy. They were laughing, and she was touching his chest and arms. It was such a turn on, my dick was hard as a rock. I was imagining that black guy fucking my wife like a horny slut. She’s definitely was tipsy and horny. We had to leave so I went to her .hey you are here we got to go..The black step between me and my wife and told her “..Hey bitch you leaving with me you coming back home with me “ I was like wtf ..My wife was polite and say no thank you im good. In my mind I was like that shit was such a turn and I should let her go with that bbc.. Soon has we arrive home we had a good fuck …And she was dirty talking about theses guys at the bar while I was fucking her ..”Would you like to watch me fuck a bbc “ ..” I want a black dick deep in my pussy”..that shit turn me on so much that I came so fast ..it was a interesting evening
Great story. Let me think of going to bars with my wife more often :)

Really intriguing. Would love to know more about your experience
I was in the concert area, continuing to watch it. May wanted to sit down, so went back by herself. I didn't give it a second thought and didn't realize the guy that was hitting on her had also left. I guess by her 3rd or 4th beer, she was feeling pretty loose and didn't mind the guy feeling her body. Again, I had no idea anything sexual had happened until a couple of days later. We share May, but I'm there when it happens.

Reactions: bengalwanderers
I was in the concert area, continuing to watch it. May wanted to sit down, so went back by herself. I didn't give it a second thought and didn't realize the guy that was hitting on her had also left. I guess by her 3rd or 4th beer, she was feeling pretty loose and didn't mind the guy feeling her body. Again, I had no idea anything sexual had happened until a couple of days later. We share May, but I'm there when it happens.
Absolutely a turn on!
We're just exploring and trying to get to know more about these things. But it's difficult given our upbringing was quite uptight. Perhaps some time could pick your brain