Wife flirting at bars

I 7
When she first started playing with other men, she really got into bar pickup scenes. We’d split up and I’d sit where I could watch guys hit on her and see her flirt back. She always made it quite clear that she’s available, and I loved it when she would call me over and introduce me to her “date”. Great times.
Hwr and i still lime to do that..My wife always dreeses extreme when she wants to.play that way short skirt nothi g underneath and she will.shit on a high stool.If she likes what is happening she will.go with the guy to a more private table..When they talk sonetimes it will.come out thats she married ..Thdn the questions start if hes receptive she will.sY i got dreesed up.like this o was planning aintense night for him.. She will.say im.not going to wIat forever ..There is times the guy will.puck up.on what she says knowing tbat thefe is agood possibility of playbwith him.
One of her favorites she will.call.me and k8nd of chew me out 'Where are you.ibeen here for 2 hours dressed up wIting for you ..I get there and i go.over to.her. ..She still.acts pissed well.you stood me up . SO.IM.NOT.WASTIMG ALL.THE WORK.I PUT IN TO.LOOK.GOOD FIR YOU ..IM.LEAVING WITH.XXX.IL.SEE YOU AT HOME IN.THE MORNING and dont expect any play ..Because its not going to.happwn ahe turns and tells the guy lets go ..i got dreesed up to FUCK.SO LETS GO.

May was flirting at a concert this week. And I was just feet from her! May was standing in front of me, and him, and he was grabbing her arse. May thought it was me!! He then asked her if she wanted to move into a space in front of him to get a better view, or so he could get a better view. I guess he didn't realize she was with me. I was taking a video of the performer and didn't realize I had caught the exchange. She accepted the offer and he promptly put his arm around her shoulder, which I didn't see. You can hear her tell the guy "my husband is right there, you're good."

Guess it didn't matter to him. I right after that his hand went from her shoulder to her arse! And May was well into her second high ABV beer, so was feeling good. The place was pretty dark and he was between me and May and apparently started grinding his cock against her arse. After a few minutes she must not have felt comfortable and came back to me. But not before she grinded her arse back at him!!
View attachment 1320272
Update: I showed her the video and she admitted that she sucked the guys cock at the concert I didn't know about until Saturday. I guess she sucked him off just to be rid of him. I was still in the concert hall but she went back to the the bar area so she could sit. Guy followed her back. But after she said another guy tried hitting on her!

Anyway, May had another beer as the guy continued to come on to her and slip his hand into her crotch. She finally gave up, played with his cock through his pants, then took him to the patio area and found a dark corner, where she unzipped his jeans and (probably drunkenly) sucked him off. When May just wants to make you cum, her cock sucking can be amazing and he didn't last a minute. I came to find her after the concert, and she was just sitting there, sipping her beer with her satisfied customer next to her.

Last edited:
Update: I showed her the video and she admitted that she sucked the guys cock at the concert I didn't know about until Saturday. I guess she sucked him off just to be rid of him. I was still in the concert hall but she went back the the bar area so she could sit. Guy followed her back. But after she said another guy tried hitting on her!

Anyway, May had another beer as the guy continued to come on to her and slip his hand into her crotch. She finally gave up, played with his cock through his pants, then took him to the patio area and found a dark corner, where she unzipped his jean and sucked him off. When May just wants to make you cum, he cock sucking can be amazing and he didn't last a minute. I came to find her after the concert, and she was just sitting there, sipping her beer with her satisfied customer next to her.
I love May and I have never met her.

Reactions: DewMyWife
I love May and I have never met her.
Other men seem to like bumping into her.....repeatedly!

When I walked back to meet her after the concert I had no idea what had happened. They were sitting there and I don't know if he felt smug, or nervous, that he had just cum in my wife's mouth within the past 30 minutes. Kind of violated our agreement since I'm there to make sure nothing severe happens. I guess she felt, in her drunken state, that the patio area was fairly safe.

Can't blame the guy for cumming so fast. His cock is in a married woman's mouth, in a public area, and I'm in the next room. It IS an exciting view. Also explained the stain on the front of her t-shirt I noticed when I did laundry the next day....

Attachments

• MayBlow.jpg
    MayBlow.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
The partner whom I had my first experience of “swinging” with back in the mid 80s when I was in my 20s, would flirt in bars/clubs whilst I watched her, we was in a rough and ready reggae/blues club where being white made you stand out the one night. She looked hot as fuck in a short black dress clinging to her curves, with thigh length black boots on, short blonde hair and her bright red lipstick. She new men were looking at her, she said it made her feel powerful, and in control. She sent me to the bar and said she would be dancing so find a table and watch me. I got the drinks and found a table, I could see her dancing and noticed several men moving closer as they danced, one of them moved behind dancing and putting his arms around her waist, pulling her closer so her arse was gyrating in his groin, she was laughing and enjoying her self, and it turned me on, I watched as he ran his hands up and down her sides and began to kiss her neck gently, she closed her eyes for a second, when she opened them she looked around and straight at me, she smiled and blew me a kiss, then turned around to her dancing partner and carried on dancing. As the dance floor filled I occasionally lost sight of her, but over the next hour I saw she danced with 4 different black men. She sat down beside me and took my hand, guided it up her skirt and her knickers were soaked, I got an instant hard on, I thought she had been fucked but she said she was just so turned on because she could feel there hard ons pressing into her, she asked me if I was okay with her inviting someone back, up till this night we had only had one other experience with my best friend joining us one night when we was all drunk about two weeks before, I asked her how do we go about asking a stranger to come back to ours for sex? She said we can make out we are just friends or you are my brother? I could tell she was really up for it and I agreed, asking her if she had anyone in mind, she smiled at me and said she was going to the restroom and would come back on the dance floor and I would see because she would be dancing with him, and that she would convince him to come back to ours. I asked how and she said she was going to the restroom to remove her soaked knickers and she was going to give them to him. Ten minutes later, I see her dancing with a tall black man, short dread lock style hair, his hands moving around her arse as he pulled her closer, she whispered something into his ear, and then they kissed as they danced, I was rock hard watching, I then saw her pass her knickers to him, he scrunched them up in his large hand and lifted it to his nose, I imagined the sweet scent I knew he could smell, and I was in a coma like state as feelings of intense pleasure coursed through my body. They carried on dancing and chatting, they both looked over in my direction a couple of times before she led him of the dance floor over to me. Hayley introduced me to Marcus as her brother and I offered to get him a drink, he said we would be lucky to get a drink now as the club was closing in ten minutes, immediately hayley suggested he could come back to ours for a drink and as we had a sofa bed he could crash if he wanted. We left the club, Hayley held him round the waist as we waited for a taxi, and I climbed in the front as they got in the back, a couple of minutes into the journey I noticed the driver glancing in the mirror a lot, so I turned round and they were kissing, her one leg pulled up his large hand inside her knickers, with a finger worming it’s way inside her, her hands undoing his jeans and revealing a very bulbous bell end, and I mean tennis ball size, attached to a long semi flaccid shaft, I watched for what seemed like for ever but was only a few seconds, my cock solid and turned on like nothing before. I started talking to the driver to divert my own thoughts, I didn’t want to interrupt them but I also wanted to watch, I heard Marcus say but what about your brother, her reply was interrupted by us arriving at ours. Hayley put some music on and told me to sort the drinks out, when I took the drinks through Hayley was dancing to some lovers rock she had put on in front of Marcus who was sitting on the sofa, she stopped and sat next to him leaving me to sit in the chair, Marcus seemed a bit unsure, he hadn’t noticed me watching him in the taxi and he probably felt a little uncomfortable with the brother of someone you gonna fuck hanging around, so I knocked back my drink and made an excuse to go to bed as I had something to do in morning and he was welcome to stay as my sister had invited him. I then kissed Hayley on the cheek and said “good night little sis, see you in the morning” I shut the door all the way as I left them, I heard the music turn up a little louder as I got undressed, my cock was raging hard as I sat there in the bedroom trying to hear the slightest indication that they were fucking for the next ten minutes, I was stroking my cock and picturing them in my head and couldn’t take the exquisite pleasure anymore so quietly and slowly I made my way out the bed room up the hallway to the living room door that I had deliberately closed fully in case Marcus got put off hearing movement, I put my ear to the door and I could just hear over the sound of the music, the unmistakable moans of Hayley, I stood listening intently for over half hour, confused at my feelings, but overwhelmed by the buzz I was getting. I slowly manoeuvred into the kitchen to the serving hatch where I could see them, Hayley was standing bent over with Marcus’s now hard cock in her mouth, her hands were stacked on top of each other from the bottom of the shaft and the huge bellend was engulfed with her red lips, she slowly but surely took that monster in her throat, his head rolling back as he shot a load that she gulped down. Without even softening he stood up pushed her onto the sofa and took her doggy style.

Reactions: ratking69
I went to a bar with my wife and another couple we were having fun drinking and dancing having a good time. When we were ready to leave my wife needed to go to the bathroom. After a while I didn’t saw her so I went to see where she was and what she was doing. She was in a corner talking to a black guy. They were laughing, and she was touching his chest and arms. It was such a turn on, my dick was hard as a rock. I was imagining that black guy fucking my wife like a horny slut. She’s definitely was tipsy and horny. We had to leave so I went to her .hey you are here we got to go..The black step between me and my wife and told her “..Hey bitch you leaving with me you coming back home with me “ I was like wtf ..My wife was polite and say no thank you im good. In my mind I was like that shit was such a turn and I should let her go with that bbc.. Soon has we arrive home we had a good fuck …And she was dirty talking about theses guys at the bar while I was fucking her ..”Would you like to watch me fuck a bbc “ ..” I want a black dick deep in my pussy”..that shit turn me on so much that I came so fast ..it was a interesting evening
King 99 has she taking the step and fuvked a nlack.guy yet
I 7

Hwr and i still lime to do that..My wife always dreeses extreme when she wants to.play that way short skirt nothi g underneath and she will.shit on a high stool.If she likes what is happening she will.go with the guy to a more private table..When they talk sonetimes it will.come out thats she married ..Thdn the questions start if hes receptive she will.sY i got dreesed up.like this o was planning aintense night for him.. She will.say im.not going to wIat forever ..There is times the guy will.puck up.on what she says knowing tbat thefe is agood possibility of playbwith him.
One of her favorites she will.call.me and k8nd of chew me out 'Where are you.ibeen here for 2 hours dressed up wIting for you ..I get there and i go.over to.her. ..She still.acts pissed well.you stood me up . SO.IM.NOT.WASTIMG ALL.THE WORK.I PUT IN TO.LOOK.GOOD FIR YOU ..IM.LEAVING WITH.XXX.IL.SEE YOU AT HOME IN.THE MORNING and dont expect any play ..Because its not going to.happwn ahe turns and tells the guy lets go ..i got dreesed up to FUCK.SO LETS GO.
UPDATE
WE did this play a couole of times she got well fucked. One guy tgat she did this to became one of her regulars Except this time to.really enhance things.She ated realy.pissed in got dreesed up because i wanted younto fuck me . Its been weeks because of your travel.
.Im going with. Xxx Your going home and ill let you know when to come and pick me up tomorrow and just si you know your not touching me forcat least a week .. The gy was shocked but it worked out great for both of us

The partner whom I had my first experience of “swinging” with back in the mid 80s when I was in my 20s, would flirt in bars/clubs whilst I watched her, we was in a rough and ready reggae/blues club where being white made you stand out the one night. She looked hot as fuck in a short black dress clinging to her curves, with thigh length black boots on, short blonde hair and her bright red lipstick. She new men were looking at her, she said it made her feel powerful, and in control. She sent me to the bar and said she would be dancing so find a table and watch me. I got the drinks and found a table, I could see her dancing and noticed several men moving closer as they danced, one of them moved behind dancing and putting his arms around her waist, pulling her closer so her arse was gyrating in his groin, she was laughing and enjoying her self, and it turned me on, I watched as he ran his hands up and down her sides and began to kiss her neck gently, she closed her eyes for a second, when she opened them she looked around and straight at me, she smiled and blew me a kiss, then turned around to her dancing partner and carried on dancing. As the dance floor filled I occasionally lost sight of her, but over the next hour I saw she danced with 4 different black men. She sat down beside me and took my hand, guided it up her skirt and her knickers were soaked, I got an instant hard on, I thought she had been fucked but she said she was just so turned on because she could feel there hard ons pressing into her, she asked me if I was okay with her inviting someone back, up till this night we had only had one other experience with my best friend joining us one night when we was all drunk about two weeks before, I asked her how do we go about asking a stranger to come back to ours for sex? She said we can make out we are just friends or you are my brother? I could tell she was really up for it and I agreed, asking her if she had anyone in mind, she smiled at me and said she was going to the restroom and would come back on the dance floor and I would see because she would be dancing with him, and that she would convince him to come back to ours. I asked how and she said she was going to the restroom to remove her soaked knickers and she was going to give them to him. Ten minutes later, I see her dancing with a tall black man, short dread lock style hair, his hands moving around her arse as he pulled her closer, she whispered something into his ear, and then they kissed as they danced, I was rock hard watching, I then saw her pass her knickers to him, he scrunched them up in his large hand and lifted it to his nose, I imagined the sweet scent I knew he could smell, and I was in a coma like state as feelings of intense pleasure coursed through my body. They carried on dancing and chatting, they both looked over in my direction a couple of times before she led him of the dance floor over to me. Hayley introduced me to Marcus as her brother and I offered to get him a drink, he said we would be lucky to get a drink now as the club was closing in ten minutes, immediately hayley suggested he could come back to ours for a drink and as we had a sofa bed he could crash if he wanted. We left the club, Hayley held him round the waist as we waited for a taxi, and I climbed in the front as they got in the back, a couple of minutes into the journey I noticed the driver glancing in the mirror a lot, so I turned round and they were kissing, her one leg pulled up his large hand inside her knickers, with a finger worming it’s way inside her, her hands undoing his jeans and revealing a very bulbous bell end, and I mean tennis ball size, attached to a long semi flaccid shaft, I watched for what seemed like for ever but was only a few seconds, my cock solid and turned on like nothing before. I started talking to the driver to divert my own thoughts, I didn’t want to interrupt them but I also wanted to watch, I heard Marcus say but what about your brother, her reply was interrupted by us arriving at ours. Hayley put some music on and told me to sort the drinks out, when I took the drinks through Hayley was dancing to some lovers rock she had put on in front of Marcus who was sitting on the sofa, she stopped and sat next to him leaving me to sit in the chair, Marcus seemed a bit unsure, he hadn’t noticed me watching him in the taxi and he probably felt a little uncomfortable with the brother of someone you gonna fuck hanging around, so I knocked back my drink and made an excuse to go to bed as I had something to do in morning and he was welcome to stay as my sister had invited him. I then kissed Hayley on the cheek and said “good night little sis, see you in the morning” I shut the door all the way as I left them, I heard the music turn up a little louder as I got undressed, my cock was raging hard as I sat there in the bedroom trying to hear the slightest indication that they were fucking for the next ten minutes, I was stroking my cock and picturing them in my head and couldn’t take the exquisite pleasure anymore so quietly and slowly I made my way out the bed room up the hallway to the living room door that I had deliberately closed fully in case Marcus got put off hearing movement, I put my ear to the door and I could just hear over the sound of the music, the unmistakable moans of Hayley, I stood listening intently for over half hour, confused at my feelings, but overwhelmed by the buzz I was getting. I slowly manoeuvred into the kitchen to the serving hatch where I could see them, Hayley was standing bent over with Marcus’s now hard cock in her mouth, her hands were stacked on top of each other from the bottom of the shaft and the huge bellend was engulfed with her red lips, she slowly but surely took that monster in her throat, his head rolling back as he shot a load that she gulped down. Without even softening he stood up pushed her onto the sofa and took her doggy style.
She sounds like a lot of fun, would love to bump into her.

My wife had talked several times about trying black cock but had not as of yet. One night we were sitting in a bar and I noticed 3 black guys at another table. I told my wife to go to the restroom, remove her bra and panties and fold them over just one time and with blouse undone to the naval, panties and bra in hand come out. I had told her to stop at the afore mentioned table, slide her bra and panties across the table and ask if anyone wanted to dance. She had been told to allow them to use her any way they wanted, on the dance floor or at the table. If they want things to go farther, tell them you are here with hubby and he wants to watch and photo her with all 3 of them in the motel across the street. In the room, I was told that the filming must begin with her naked on her knees and begging for all 3 big black cocks. She spent what was left of Sat. and all day Sun. doing any thing they could dream up. Before leaving, I told her to give them her name and phone number, I'm sure she will be hearing from them. I have some great films.

My wife had talked several times about trying black cock but had not as of yet. One night we were sitting in a bar and I noticed 3 black guys at another table. I told my wife to go to the restroom, remove her bra and panties and fold them over just one time and with blouse undone to the naval, panties and bra in hand come out. I had told her to stop at the afore mentioned table, slide her bra and panties across the table and ask if anyone wanted to dance. She had been told to allow them to use her any way they wanted, on the dance floor or at the table. If they want things to go farther, tell them you are here with hubby and he wants to watch and photo her with all 3 of them in the motel across the street. In the room, I was told that the filming must begin with her naked on her knees and begging for all 3 big black cocks. She spent what was left of Sat. and all day Sun. doing any thing they could dream up. Before leaving, I told her to give them her name and phone number, I'm sure she will be hearing from them. I have some great films.
Was that her first experience of beimg with another man outside of your marriage my wife has been ahotwife for 3 years she hasnt tried black man yet

Please share

May was flirting at a concert this week. And I was just feet from her! May was standing in front of me, and him, and he was grabbing her arse. May thought it was me!! He then asked her if she wanted to move into a space in front of him to get a better view, or so he could get a better view. I guess he didn't realize she was with me. I was taking a video of the performer and didn't realize I had caught the exchange. She accepted the offer and he promptly put his arm around her shoulder, which I didn't see. You can hear her tell the guy "my husband is right there, you're good."

Guess it didn't matter to him. I right after that his hand went from her shoulder to her arse! And May was well into her second high ABV beer, so was feeling good. The place was pretty dark and he was between me and May and apparently started grinding his cock against her arse. After a few minutes she must not have felt comfortable and came back to me. But not before she grinded her arse back at him!!
View attachment 1320272
More to the story. Later she went back to the restaurant/bar area to sit, and have another beer. She said one guy sat down next to her right away to hit on her, but he pissed her off and he left. The guy from the concert hall followed her back there. But I was pretty sure at the time that nothing happened there! It's such a turn on that my wife is attractive enough that men still hit on her.

I showed May the video a couple of days later and she admitted that the guy had his hand inside of her thigh so she helped him by grabbing his crotch. She'd had her third beer and was probably figuratively "under the table." She said she felt him getting hard, so grabbed his hand and they went out to the patio at the place, where people go to smoke cigarettes or dope. They found a dark corner and May gave him one of her amazing blow jobs. She said he had a small cock, which means she probably took the whole thing and didn't last too long before cumming in her mouth.

When I went back to meet her after the concert, the two of them were sitting there like nothing had happened. Looking back on it, I wasn't sure if his look was nervousness, or smugness, that he had just shot his cum in my wife's mouth within the previous 30 minutes.

Last edited: