Wife flirting at bars

King99

Male
I went to a bar with my wife and another couple we were having fun drinking and dancing having a good time. When we were ready to leave my wife needed to go to the bathroom. After a while I didn’t saw her so I went to see where she was and what she was doing. She was in a corner talking to a black guy. They were laughing, and she was touching his chest and arms. It was such a turn on, my dick was hard as a rock. I was imagining that black guy fucking my wife like a horny slut. She’s definitely was tipsy and horny. We had to leave so I went to her .hey you are here we got to go..The black step between me and my wife and told her “..Hey bitch you leaving with me you coming back home with me “ I was like wtf ..My wife was polite and say no thank you im good. In my mind I was like that shit was such a turn and I should let her go with that bbc.. Soon has we arrive home we had a good fuck …And she was dirty talking about theses guys at the bar while I was fucking her ..”Would you like to watch me fuck a bbc “ ..” I want a black dick deep in my pussy”..that shit turn me on so much that I came so fast ..it was a interesting evening

I went to a bar with my wife and another couple we were having fun drinking and dancing having a good time. When we were ready to leave my wife needed to go to the bathroom. After a while I didn’t saw her so I went to see where she was and what she was doing. She was in a corner talking to a black guy. They were laughing, and she was touching his chest and arms. It was such a turn on, my dick was hard as a rock. I was imagining that black guy fucking my wife like a horny slut. She’s definitely was tipsy and horny. We had to leave so I went to her .hey you are here we got to go..The black step between me and my wife and told her “..Hey bitch you leaving with me you coming back home with me “ I was like wtf ..My wife was polite and say no thank you im good. In my mind I was like that shit was such a turn and I should let her go with that bbc.. Soon has we arrive home we had a good fuck …And she was dirty talking about theses guys at the bar while I was fucking her ..”Would you like to watch me fuck a bbc “ ..” I want a black dick deep in my pussy”..that shit turn me on so much that I came so fast ..it was a interesting evening
Hot

& i thought women never go to the bathroom alone. lol.

I went to an annual football event that honors not only college but also nfl players...my wife shows up with friends who left after she found me...she was high from pot...semi drunk and did some coke at our table..long story short she has a dance or 2 qwith player from my group who was grinding her ass and had hard on...at table she tells me this and asks if she can touch ' IT ' i said do want u want. She touched from outside of pants and whispers to me its hard and big..she reaches under table again and he had it out!!! She jerked it for about 10 mins and ended up dancing again..later in nite social moved into rooms with adjoining drs everyone goin back and forth..she smoked some more and more coke ...she asked me within 1/2 hr if she cld do what we always talked about ..i was lit myself and gave my approval and boom she took almost 12 inches with ease and fucked and moaned and screamed like a wild woman and creamed over and over.. she almost fucked another player but he cldnt get it up... she has virtually no memory of event!!!

When she first started playing with other men, she really got into bar pickup scenes. We’d split up and I’d sit where I could watch guys hit on her and see her flirt back. She always made it quite clear that she’s available, and I loved it when she would call me over and introduce me to her “date”. Great times.

When she first started playing with other men, she really got into bar pickup scenes. We’d split up and I’d sit where I could watch guys hit on her and see her flirt back. She always made it quite clear that she’s available, and I loved it when she would call me over and introduce me to her “date”. Great times.
Hot !

Soundsxawesomexwe have played thatvway at times bit her favorite cway to to say tbat shes waiting for her dste. Then after i k ow she going eith him. I will.show up.shecwill.say your 1/2:hours late so ill see you next time..Her new found date
Loves it he k ows what going to happen when. My wife comes hime it all.about giving her znother intense fucking on top.of what she just had

Awesome would love to hear more a out hercand how she does it .I love having a hotwife
She’s posted several times along these lines on here. Something she was doing long before I met her - when she was younger she’d pick up guys 2 or 3 nights a week.
These days it’s more occasional - if we happen to be on holiday or away for the weekend.
J.

Reactions: Maturefeetlover
Sounds great love to hear.more my wife has been in the lifestyle for aboutv4 years
Well it’s something she really got into while she was with her first husband. Wasn’t a very happy of fulfilling marriage. They lived in Brighton but she worked in London. Several nights in the week, she’d stay over in the flat she had there from her student days (mummy and daddy were loaded and bought her her own place) and she’d just go out to pubs and bars and pick up guys - just one night stands for the most part.

Reactions: Ocguy
May was flirting at a concert this week. And I was just feet from her! May was standing in front of me, and him, and he was grabbing her arse. May thought it was me!! He then asked her if she wanted to move into a space in front of him to get a better view, or so he could get a better view. I guess he didn't realize she was with me. I was taking a video of the performer and didn't realize I had caught the exchange. She accepted the offer and he promptly put his arm around her shoulder, which I didn't see. You can hear her tell the guy "my husband is right there, you're good."

Guess it didn't matter to him. I right after that his hand went from her shoulder to her arse! And May was well into her second high ABV beer, so was feeling good. The place was pretty dark and he was between me and May and apparently started grinding his cock against her arse. After a few minutes she must not have felt comfortable and came back to me. But not before she grinded her arse back at him!!
View attachment MayConcert1.mp4

Last edited: