Wife fucks guy from bar cover band

mrhotdog11

Male
Gold
Me and my wife Jill don’t get out much, do to our three young kids. So one Saturday night Jill and I headed down to small bar. It had a Lynyrd Skynyrd cover band. The kids were at her parents so we had the night out. We got a good seat next to the stage and started buying drinks. As the band started playing, I noticed the bass player glancing over at my wife and my wife, returning glances. They take a little intermission, and as they walk by my wife she says great site, to the bassist, he says thanks, and he heads to the bar as he comes back, he set of pitch of beer and 2 shots and says I got to take care of my only fan.. my wife blush as he was a bit younger than us. Me and my wife are not swingers. We have never cheated on one another we are in our mid-30s and have kids that’s our life , but I was kind of turned on by my wife giving him attention and he was playing to her on stage, a couple of times she even raised her glass to him as he did his solo. We went out to the dance floor and as we danced, she didn’t take her eyes off of him and he was watching her I noticed.. after the next intermission, he came down and sat with us as he ordered another round of beers and shots. My wife acted like he was some big rockstar and she laughed at all of his jokes and ask him how he remembered playing all those songs he was actually pretty cool dude . He shook my hand and looked right at her and told me loud enough for her to hear I was a lucky guy and he headed back on stage. After the concert, he came down and sat with us again ordered another round of beers and shots. Me and my wife we’re not big Partiers we’re feeling no pain by this time. The bar tender announced. They were closing last call. He said some of the guys from the band we’re coming back to his house and if we wanted to go I kind of went to say thanks but .. my wife said yeah let’s go before I could turn them down. His house was literally right down the street as we walked down the street following our new friend. My wife kissed me and said isn’t as fun we never get to do fun things like this anymore. We got to his house and a couple of the guys from the band came and went, and then it was just me , my wife , Bob the bassist and his roommate . My wife sat by Bob , when she gets drunk, she is very flirty, I had never seen her flirt. This bad with anybody but him as she laughed and they talked. My wife asked if he could play something. He said all my guitars are up in my bed room, my wife jumped up Let’s go, and she had it up as his roommate continue to talk with me. It has been a couple of minutes and I heard a guitar being played in his roommate. Continue to talk to me as I tried to get upstairs to my wife when I heard but I didn’t like was no guitar. As I started up the stairs, his roommate said hey hang on take some beers up with you. I’m going to bed as I waited for the beers. He finally give me the and I headed up the stairs. As I open the door to his room, he is sitting on the bed, and my wife is Neil than 5 AM, sucking his dick. He has a hold of both sides of her hair and she quickly bobs up and down on huge cock. As I walk in my dick is super hard. She now has her shirt off and her big tits are now around his cock is huge. As he Tit. Fucked her. I quickly took my cock out and started jerking off. My wife quickly got on top of him and started to ride up. He then reached over and took this picture as he said are you wives want my big cock. He then looked at me and said I knew I was gonna fuck her tonight and with that it came deep inside my wine and I quickly put my cock in your mouth and she suck me off. A few minutes later the roommate came out and I got to watch him fuck my wife he came on her big titties. We have never done anything like this ever again but we talk about it all the time when we fuck and Ive jerked off to this picture too many to count

Me and my wife Jill don’t get out much, do to our three young kids. So one Saturday night Jill and I headed down to small bar. It had a Lynyrd Skynyrd cover band. The kids were at her parents so we had the night out. We got a good seat next to the stage and started buying drinks. As the band started playing, I noticed the bass player glancing over at my wife and my wife, returning glances. They take a little intermission, and as they walk by my wife she says great site, to the bassist, he says thanks, and he heads to the bar as he comes back, he set of pitch of beer and 2 shots and says I got to take care of my only fan.. my wife blush as he was a bit younger than us. Me and my wife are not swingers. We have never cheated on one another we are in our mid-30s and have kids that’s our life , but I was kind of turned on by my wife giving him attention and he was playing to her on stage, a couple of times she even raised her glass to him as he did his solo. We went out to the dance floor and as we danced, she didn’t take her eyes off of him and he was watching her I noticed.. after the next intermission, he came down and sat with us as he ordered another round of beers and shots. My wife acted like he was some big rockstar and she laughed at all of his jokes and ask him how he remembered playing all those songs he was actually pretty cool dude . He shook my hand and looked right at her and told me loud enough for her to hear I was a lucky guy and he headed back on stage. After the concert, he came down and sat with us again ordered another round of beers and shots. Me and my wife we’re not big Partiers we’re feeling no pain by this time. The bar tender announced. They were closing last call. He said some of the guys from the band we’re coming back to his house and if we wanted to go I kind of went to say thanks but .. my wife said yeah let’s go before I could turn them down. His house was literally right down the street as we walked down the street following our new friend. My wife kissed me and said isn’t as fun we never get to do fun things like this anymore. We got to his house and a couple of the guys from the band came and went, and then it was just me , my wife , Bob the bassist and his roommate . My wife sat by Bob , when she gets drunk, she is very flirty, I had never seen her flirt. This bad with anybody but him as she laughed and they talked. My wife asked if he could play something. He said all my guitars are up in my bed room, my wife jumped up Let’s go, and she had it up as his roommate continue to talk with me. It has been a couple of minutes and I heard a guitar being played in his roommate. Continue to talk to me as I tried to get upstairs to my wife when I heard but I didn’t like was no guitar. As I started up the stairs, his roommate said hey hang on take some beers up with you. I’m going to bed as I waited for the beers. He finally give me the and I headed up the stairs. As I open the door to his room, he is sitting on the bed, and my wife is Neil than 5 AM, sucking his dick. He has a hold of both sides of her hair and she quickly bobs up and down on huge cock. As I walk in my dick is super hard. She now has her shirt off and her big tits are now around his cock is huge. As he Tit. Fucked her. I quickly took my cock out and started jerking off. My wife quickly got on top of him and started to ride up. He then reached over and took this picture as he said are you wives want my big cock. He then looked at me and said I knew I was gonna fuck her tonight and with that it came deep inside my wine and I quickly put my cock in your mouth and she suck me off. A few minutes later the roommate came out and I got to watch him fuck my wife he came on her big titties. We have never done anything like this ever again but we talk about it all the time when we fuck and Ive jerked off to this picture too many to count

Attachments

• IMG_5281.jpeg
    IMG_5281.jpeg
    35 KB · Views: 314
Very sexy story. I would be jacking off every day to those memories. well done.