wife, former bf and me, in our home

Oct 24, 2018
At first, I want to start by saying that both my wife and I are bi, after dating and being with partners together and each on his own, we decided to get married, and start our married life. One night, just a couple of months after we got married, a former bf of hers, who is also bi, and hung, came to visit.

We were just sitting, chilling and drinking a little, and my wife decided to go change, she put on a short, sexy nightgown and then came back and sat between us on the couch, after all he is a former bf, and her being in a sexy gown is not new to him, especially since they were together for some years, and split on good terms because he had to travel.

She is busty, only had the gown without a bra, but had small undies, and with every move she made, her big boobs would be exposed more, and he first warped his arm around her shoulder casually, and her boobs were nearly fully exposed, her undies are clearly visible too, she looked at me with a smile, and I couldn't help but smile too, and he saw that, it really excited me so much

Before I knew it, his hand was resting on her boob, and he started squeezing it gently, and flickering her nipple, then started playing with both of her boobs, we could tell he is getting hard, after all he is hung and had jogging pants that were a bit tight

I have never seen his dick before, but I could tell he is hung, and was really hard under his pants, she looked at me with a cute smile and spread her legs, of course he knew then she really wanted him, wanted his hot cock again, and I wont mind, even got excited.

She stood up, and then sat on her knees and without saying a word, lowered his pants and started playing with his cock before she started sucking it, I got extremely excited, his cock is really big and very nice, he wasn't really hard until she buried his cock in her mouth and started sucking on it, then he was rock hard

She then looked into his eyes and said, "Can my hubby suck you too," and he smiled at said "of course, you should both suck it." and we did, I started sucking on his big dick with her, and he was super hard. wife then stood up and removed her gown and undies, fully nude, and asked him to fully undress as she went on all fours, he then went behind her, lubed his cock with his spit, and went for her ass.

She moaned like crazy, seeing that cock in her made me so horny, he fucked her ass, as he did many times when they were dating, and then her pussy, then then we both started sucking him, the sucking went to more of skull fucking as he loves, so hot and so wet, he was fucking our mouths so deep, would take his huge cock out of her mouth, stuff it in mine, and then do it over and over again

Before he came he said "I filled your wife's mouth with my cum so many times before, now its your turn to get it," and he stuffed his cock deep on my mouth and started Cumming, it was a lot and spilling, but so hot, swallowed as much as I could, and when he finished, wife started kissing me and we cum kissed before she went to his cock and sucked it clean.

We all showered together and were all really tired, so we invited him to sleep in our bed.

that was our first encounter, my cuck experience for the first time, a start for so many other times with him, and so many others.

Last edited:
Continued: The three of us slept in our bed, she between us, his big cock resting on her ass cheeks, and we got a few hours of shut eye. In the morning and while I was sleeping, the bed was shaking and I was hearing some sounds, I though I was dreaming of the night before, but when I opened my eyes she was on all fours, facing me, and he was fucking her hard,

She started kissing me and said "good morning honey", care to eat some cum for breakfast? She was so horny, and loving every second, I knew then how hooked she is to her hot ex-bf cock, and I realized how much that turned me on.

He started pounding her harder and harder, alternating between her ass and pussy, she was moaning and saying "give him you cum for breakfast", and he started pounding her holes even harder until he was about to cum, he pulled out of her and slid his big cock deep in my mouth and started the creamy flood!

I tried to swallow all but it was massive, spilling and he pulled it out of my mouth, stuffed in in wife's mouth, until his balls were drained, spilling cum on her chin and boobs, she and I then had sex as he went to shower, and cum kissed her, licked her tits clean while fucking her, and finished in her mouth, and on her boobs.

her hung lover/ex bf/ hung bull then said he had to leave, but will be back in about 10 days as he had some business to tend to, leaving us satisfied, filled but horny for even more, that is how good the encounter was, and how fulfilling.

Continued: The three of us slept in our bed, she between us, his big cock resting on her ass cheeks, and we got a few hours of shut eye. In the morning and while I was sleeping, the bed was shaking and I was hearing some sounds, I though I was dreaming of the night before, but when I opened my eyes she was on all fours, facing me, and he was fucking her hard,

She started kissing me and said "good morning honey", care to eat some cum for breakfast? She was so horny, and loving every second, I knew then how hooked she is to her hot ex-bf cock, and I realized how much that turned me on.

He started pounding her harder and harder, alternating between her ass and pussy, she was moaning and saying "give him you cum for breakfast", and he started pounding her holes even harder until he was about to cum, he pulled out of her and slid his big cock deep in my mouth and started the creamy flood!

I tried to swallow all but it was massive, spilling and he pulled it out of my mouth, stuffed in in wife's mouth, until his balls were drained, spilling cum on her chin and boobs, she and I then had sex as he went to shower, and cum kissed her, licked her tits clean while fucking her, and finished in her mouth, and on her boobs.

her hung lover/ex bf/ hung bull then said he had to leave, but will be back in about 10 days as he had some business to tend to, leaving us satisfied, filled but horny for even more, that is how good the encounter was, and how fulfilling.
HOT STORY

At first, I want to start by saying that both my wife and I are bi, after dating and being with partners together and each on his own, we decided to get married, and start our married life. One night, just a couple of months after we got married, a former bf of hers, who is also bi, and hung, came to visit.

We were just sitting, chilling and drinking a little, and my wife decided to go change, she put on a short, sexy nightgown and then came back and sat between us on the couch, after all he is a former bf, and her being in a sexy gown is not new to him, especially since they were together for some years, and split on good terms because he had to travel.

She is busty, only had the gown without a bra, but had small undies, and with every move she made, her big boobs would be exposed more, and he first warped his arm around her shoulder casually, and her boobs were nearly fully exposed, her undies are clearly visible too, she looked at me with a smile, and I couldn't help but smile too, and he saw that, it really excited me so much

Before I knew it, his hand was resting on her boob, and he started squeezing it gently, and flickering her nipple, then started playing with both of her boobs, we could tell he is getting hard, after all he is hung and had jogging pants that were a bit tight

I have never seen his dick before, but I could tell he is hung, and was really hard under his pants, she looked at me with a cute smile and spread her legs, of course he knew then she really wanted him, wanted his hot cock again, and I wont mind, even got excited.

She stood up, and then sat on her knees and without saying a word, lowered his pants and started playing with his cock before she started sucking it, I got extremely excited, his cock is really big and very nice, he wasn't really hard until she buried his cock in her mouth and started sucking on it, then he was rock hard

She then looked into his eyes and said, "Can my hubby suck you too," and he smiled at said "of course, you should both suck it." and we did, I started sucking on his big dick with her, and he was super hard. wife then stood up and removed her gown and undies, fully nude, and asked him to fully undress as she went on all fours, he then went behind her, lubed his cock with his spit, and went for her ass.

She moaned like crazy, seeing that cock in her made me so horny, he fucked her ass, as he did many times when they were dating, and then her pussy, then then we both started sucking him, the sucking went to more of skull fucking as he loves, so hot and so wet, he was fucking our mouths so deep, would take his huge cock out of her mouth, stuff it in mine, and then do it over and over again

Before he came he said "I filled your wife's mouth with my cum so many times before, now its your turn to get it," and he stuffed his cock deep on my mouth and started Cumming, it was a lot and spilling, but so hot, swallowed as much as I could, and when he finished, wife started kissing me and we cum kissed before she went to his cock and sucked it clean.

We all showered together and were all really tired, so we invited him to sleep in our bed.

that was our first encounter, my cuck experience for the first time, a start for so many other times with him, and so many others.
There's one of my old man's friends who calls quite regularly , got on well,and I will admit he's fucked me a few times , our bedroom, kitchen and lounge.FB_IMG_1534592055714.jpg