Wife found out about my bbc fantasy for her…

So here’s my story. Me and my wife have been together 4 years and married since the summer. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted and we have great sex, we both agree it’s the best we’ve ever had. I’m not small (about 6ish inches and girthy) but who doesn’t want to see their wife dominated and stretched out by a bull?
Not long ago I was talking to a bull on here about my fantasy and talked up that she was interested (she wasn’t and had no idea!). One night I must’ve fell asleep and left my phone open and she saw the chat… she approached me about it and I was horrified and she was freaked out too.
after a long discussion in which I was very apologetic she said it was okay and then said the words that got me so hard… “if that’s what you want then it’s not impossible”. At the time I said no but i could have cum on the spot! She’d previsouly told me her fantasy was to be used my multiple guys at the same time so I think she was turned on by the idea too.
what do people think I should do?

Jack off about it but when you get caught and your wife throws it out there and you say no = Super fucking lame, why are you here? Not even man enough to try to live out your own fantasies
I think you are to insecure to actually play so you should continue to troll websites and beat off about it when your probably willing wife isn’t looking so as not to risk anything in your pathetic life or grow a pair confess your dirty desires to your wife and jack off while she plays in front of you and live a sexual life worth having
Believe me, she’s not completely round on the idea but there’s a seed there. It could be something… I wanna know how I can work on that.

So here’s my story. Me and my wife have been together 4 years and married since the summer. She’s everything I’ve ever wanted and we have great sex, we both agree it’s the best we’ve ever had. I’m not small (about 6ish inches and girthy) but who doesn’t want to see their wife dominated and stretched out by a bull?
Not long ago I was talking to a bull on here about my fantasy and talked up that she was interested (she wasn’t and had no idea!). One night I must’ve fell asleep and left my phone open and she saw the chat… she approached me about it and I was horrified and she was freaked out too.
after a long discussion in which I was very apologetic she said it was okay and then said the words that got me so hard… “if that’s what you want then it’s not impossible”. At the time I said no but i could have cum on the spot! She’d previsouly told me her fantasy was to be used my multiple guys at the same time so I think she was turned on by the idea too.
follow-up man! Talk about it while having sex...fantasize and then see if it can be real

When she’s at her highest level of excitement, but without allowing her to orgasm, bring it up to her by talking to her, asking her questions, and get her to the point and get her to tell you what she wants. Tell her to tell you what her fantasies are and have her describe them in detail. Have her close her eyes, or blindfold her and tell her to imagine that she’s with another guy, and that you’re sitting nearby watching. Tell her how fucking sexy and beautiful she looks while she’s being fucked and that it excites and turns you on so much watching, tell her hard your cock is. If she’s really getting into it, tell her you want to watch her take control of him, and for her to prove and show just how bad you want his cock! Afterwards, don’t say or bring up anything about what just happened, unless she does!!

you want more. to see the woman like that.

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel
When she’s at her highest level of excitement, but without allowing her to orgasm, bring it up to her by talking to her, asking her questions, and get her to the point and get her to tell you what she wants. Tell her to tell you what her fantasies are and have her describe them in detail. Have her close her eyes, or blindfold her and tell her to imagine that she’s with another guy, and that you’re sitting nearby watching. Tell her how fucking sexy and beautiful she looks while she’s being fucked and that it excites and turns you on so much watching, tell her hard your cock is. If she’s really getting into it, tell her you want to watch her take control of him, and for her to prove and show just how bad you want his cock! Afterwards, don’t say or bring up anything about what just happened, unless she does!!

This is what I do with my wife. When I ask her about sleeping with another guy or tell her I like to watch her have sex with another guy, I always get the disgusted look and response. But when we are having sex and she is about to cum and I ask her if she wants to be fucked by the owner of a restaurant near our place - she would say yes and cum really hard! After that we don't talk about it. I can only bring it up when she so turned on.

You planted the seed….give it a few weeks and then plant another one while you out for a night clubbing: first tell her she looks incredibly sexy and then ask something like ‘if you can fuck anyone here who would you choose?’ Then leave the conversation there….eventually it will stay in the back of her mind and she will bring it up again….take your time that is important, it is a journey. Took us about 3 years to start and my wife loves it….but we also been together for 10 years…just remember to always put her first and keep working on communication

You planted the seed….give it a few weeks and then plant another one while you out for a night clubbing: first tell her she looks incredibly sexy and then ask something like ‘if you can fuck anyone here who would you choose?’ Then leave the conversation there….eventually it will stay in the back of her mind and she will bring it up again….take your time that is important, it is a journey. Took us about 3 years to start and my wife loves it….but we also been together for 10 years…just remember to always put her first and keep working on communication
Great advice!

Couldn't agree more. This is good advice.

Plant the seed and let it grow all the while confirming whenever appropriate that your mind hasn't changed and that your supportive.

the OP hasn't posted on this thread since apr 23rd. but, he visited the site last night.

i guess he lost interest in this charade, as have I.

you should start licking her pussy clean after you fuck her - after the fifth time you can start talking to her while you are licking her pussy - I fantasize while I lick your pussy.

TALKTALKTALKTALKTALK!!!!! to her, with her, in bed, have fun with the fantasy, see where it goes with you both.......and recognize that once you let this horse out of the barn, you can NEVER put it back in, only she can do that. And she's not going to want to for a while. She will ge tto love out HER fantasy too....remember, its NOT all baout you except when the guys that have never done this and are never going to start telling their stories about their puppet wives that fuck when thye say fuck, and stop wneh they say stop, and only do it for the husband.......LOLLOLLOL

That is how it began for us....I told hubby about a guy at work coming on to me, he saw MY excitement at it, encouraged it, and I have been having affairs outside our marriage ever since. My longest was 11 years and ended recently due to COVID. I miss it and am "looking" again. Be sure you want this tho.......its worse than you can EVER imagine, and better than you ever thought, especially for HER!!

J (the wife)

Reactions: btweets
Have you made any progress?